Onionfarms Bling - General U Design it: I will list it.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Begging Forum Daddy for a e-sticker is little better than the kwiffar sending josh $20 for T&H. Wear the shirt and shut the fuck up about it.
Do not feed niggers.
Making a suggestion is hardly begging Daddy for an e sticker.

I think you're just jealous because the shipping and handling would cost $847 in your money to send a t-shirt to the goddamn outback that you live in, mate.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I'm sure your girlfriend makes you throw away plenty of things you think are neat and would probably tell you they are a waste of money.
I'm a 40 year old man and my girlfriend is 42 years old. Do you really think she comes over to my house and makes me throw things away? That's something teenage girls and women with bipolar disorder pull to demonstrate their dominance over weak men.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
People that think just because they enjoy something it isn't a waste don't understand what wasting money means. Fast food is a waste of money even if you enjoy it. I'd rather waste my money on that than some over priced merchandise from a gossip forum. If you pay more for something you can get cheaper you're an idiot. Spending more on something isn't a flex. It just shows you are irresponsible with money. Getting a good deal is a better flex. I could just make my own for way cheaper since I know where to go for that. That way I wouldn't give money to someone that was saying Loli isn't wrong. There is a place in town that I can go that will put whatever design you want on a shirt. People do it with their family member faces when they die.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I'm a 40 year old man and my girlfriend is 42 years old. Do you really think she comes over to my house and makes me throw things away? That's something teenage girls and women with bipolar disorder pull to demonstrate their dominance over weak men.
You're pretty naive if you think there are not 40 year olds doing that. Maybe you don't have a girlfriend after all. Age doesn't equal maturity, just look at you.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
You keep saying that but no one has provided me with a screenshot, and yet you continue to use this forum. So if what you are saying is true, you are turning a blind eye. Which makes you a hypocrite.
You're just refusing to look, you were already given a link. Quit pretending like you don't sock. You already made two here.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
You're pretty naive if you think there are not 40 year olds doing that
I never said there weren't. There's always going to be women who assert their dominance over their men by controlling their lives.
Maybe you don't have a girlfriend after all.
I do she just lives in Niagara falls you wouldn't know her.
Age doesn't equal maturity, just look at you.
You don't know anything about me dude. You only know about how I like to act like a tard on the internet because it's anonymous and fun. I don't know if you just started your period (heh, that's pretty funny since your name is crimson) or what but relax, pal. It's just the internet and you don't have to pop off at the mouth like you're somebody.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
Well I apparently won't be buying anything since Kengle is refusing to adjust my shirt cuz he's angry at me for calling out his weird sock puppet's "interview" with the 764 pedophile Brother Alameen, who is apparently cleared of all accusations because he said its nawt truuu and rambled some goofy shit about the CIA.

I even made an account on Printify to check and it would take like 60 seconds to fix it
Screenshot_2024-04-28-21-46-35-57_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Well you basically insinuated I was stupid, naive, a liar, and called me immature.

I don't think it's possible to personally attack someone harder than that.
Just some observations. You're also doing the thing you don't like universe adventurer doing where you ask for old news because you're so late and refuse to find it yourself.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Well I apparently won't be buying anything since Kengle is refusing to adjust my shirt cuz he's angry at me for calling out his weird sock puppet's "interview" with the 764 pedophile Brother Alameen, who is apparently cleared of all accusations because he said its nawt truuu and rambled some goofy shit about the CIA.

I even made an account on Printify to check and it would take like 60 seconds to fix it
View attachment 54856

Just put it on tee public dude. The shirts are on sale for like $16 half the time.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I know you are.
Did I say something to you while I was drunk the other night that's making you act like this or are you just being a jerk off for the sake of it?

Because to my understanding all of us were cool but all of a sudden you keep going for my throat and then trying to gaslight me into thinking I'm imagining it and overreacting.

Or maybe you are just a smug little prick who needs a bitch slap and I just never noticed it before.

Either way your username tracks now. Crimson fucker. Whenever you're on your period, you act like a little bitch. Hence the name.