Empresa

Ladmin
still crying about the vod being taken down
1694205573128.png

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Source, by Destiny. Timestamped.
From around 12:00 to 23:00 Tom plays defense for Leafy, unable to understand the reason Destiny got upset wasn't the fact someone brought up his girlfriend's nudes but the fact they were being used for harassment. Talks about why doxxing is bad, despite having made a video defending KF.

No quote, too long, just the absurdity of it.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He doesn't understand the comments making fun of him. Tom dark is the kind of guy to put an exploding prank cigar in his mouth only for it to explode and leave him with blackface.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
He doesn't understand the comments making fun of him. Tom dark is the kind of guy to put an exploding prank cigar in his mouth only for it to explode and leave him with blackface.

"Yes he should've done his research but when you're twenty years old -- dude I'm twenty years old I'm straight up retarded." - Around 16:00
He's really not helping the joke I make that it should be illegal that I have to hear anyone below 24's opinion on anything.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Tom dark the type of guy to get run over by a steam roller and become paper thin then blow on his thumb to go back to normal
Tom dark the type of guy who's head turns into a 1930s work whistle when he's angry
Tom dark the type of guy to dissappear after picking up a light grenade
Tom dark the kind of guy to crack his knuckles and break all his fingers off
Tom dark the type of guy to have his head smashed by two logs and use an air pump for a bike tire to fix himself

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion

Turkey Tom has been cucked recently. Will probably add it to the OP later.
They source this guy, and he gave an update with the alleged scar. 51:18
The self-harm image itself doesn't seem to be fake, lighting seems to be consistent and there doesn't seem to be any blurring when I mess with contrast. Still I will always side on caution and admit it's very possible to be faked.

That said assuming it's real: They don't look particularly deep so they likely would've healed, leaving very little evidence now.

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
Who knew the guy who is monotone, frames himself like "I'm an edgy depressed e-boy loner too guys!! Please give me money, my mostly teenage audience!!" And does subpar commentary would be a dumb retarded grifter who gets cucked. TCD

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Who knew the guy who is monotone, frames himself like "I'm an edgy depressed e-boy loner too guys!! Please give me money, my mostly teenage audience!!" And does subpar commentary would be a dumb retarded grifter who gets cucked. TCD
He also doesn't hate blacks and trans people as much as null thinks he does. Can't wait to see his disappointment when he finds out.

Tim18Tim

Registered
Tom tried to get Jersh to cuck to him and respect Keffals pronouns. If his own mom asked him to do that he would throw a spergfest ragefit, but when he has an internet father its suddenly fine. Turkey Tom is highly over rated he doesnt script or edit his own videos. He is a glorified narrator.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Tom tried to get Jersh to cuck to him and respect Keffals pronouns. If his own mom asked him to do that he would throw a spergfest ragefit, but when he has an internet father its suddenly fine. Turkey Tom is highly over rated he doesnt script or edit his own videos. He is a glorified narrator.
I heard he false strikes other smaller youtubers.

Tim18Tim

Registered

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Do you have any evidence?

Here is 2018 audio of Turkey Tom talking about swatting Keemstar:

Here is an archive of his youtube wiki its a good place to start (it does not mention his cucking scandal): https://web.archive.org/web/20230930021311/https://youtube.fandom.com/wiki/Turkey_Tom

Archive
No actual proof but small clip channels were saying he did and some of the clips i watched disappeared, people like to clip his overly long videos to capture important parts. Not sure of the validity.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion

The boyfriend of Null is doing another bad take on how saying sorry means you support the Illuminati or some shit because he loves to censor a lot of his cursing in this video for money 😂