Meta Thread Requests

Disco Heaven

I only eat gluten
Registered
I miss gossiping about death fat babies and their terrible parents. I think fellowship of the bib still exists on Reddit, but it may be down. A lot of stuff is down.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
MauLer would be a nightmare to archive lol but I agree, back on KF I often considered starting an OP on him but his 40 hour long videos and the absurd number of crossover streams he's done, like with that sword guy and the other nerds.
But yee I'd love to see a thread on him.
also, since i don't like him i find it impossible to write an op.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Can we get a thread made for Nyanners? KiwiFarms had a thread for her but they closed it down claiming she's not a lolcow? lol

Which is full of shit given Null made a thread for Keffals and that tranny only got big cause she kept giving them more food to learn about the tranny gang plus Nyanners has a lot of history online and acts more like a real lolcow than anyone online. Keffals you got replaced by the Nyanners gang. At least she is a real woman, unlike you bro.

https://youtube.fandom.com/wiki/Nyanners

https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Nyatasha_Nyanners

Some info here but she is well known for flipping the fuck out over one VTuber and he's a male by the way.

For real I wanna see an awesome Onion Farms user make a great detail thread about her since her 4Chan days was nuts, her Tumblr days were gay as fuck and now she has become a VTuber arc with real Merch made for her which is fucking insane for a former 4Chan user.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Can we get a thread made for Nyanners? KiwiFarms had a thread for her but they closed it down claiming she's not a lolcow? lol

Which is full of shit given Null made a thread for Keffals and that tranny only got big cause she kept giving them more food to learn about the tranny gang plus Nyanners has a lot of history online and acts more like a real lolcow than anyone online. Keffals you got replaced by the Nyanners gang. At least she is a real woman, unlike you bro.

https://youtube.fandom.com/wiki/Nyanners

https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Nyatasha_Nyanners

Some info here but she is well known for flipping the fuck out over one VTuber and he's a male by the way.

For real I wanna see an awesome Onion Farms user make a great detail thread about her since her 4Chan days was nuts, her Tumblr days were gay as fuck and now she has become a VTuber arc with real Merch made for her which is fucking insane for a former 4Chan user.
Old recording(s):

【VOID】

Retired Staff
:thinking:
TBH I dunno if this chick is a cow. I can see how people would want to laugh at her but I'd put down my bottom dollar that the person who made the KF OP was a woman who was just mad at another woman getting attention.

Looked into this channel a bit and watched a few videos of people talking about it, and I think my stance on her is basically if someone wants to make a thread in PG and put the time and effort into it I'll move it into the cowsphere, but it would have to be a good OP because it looks to me like anything going on with her is just weird vtuber metadrama, I don't think she's a cow but if a thread gets made I won't lock it like Josh did either.

Last edited:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
:thinking:
TBH I dunno if this chick is a cow. I can see how people would want to laugh at her but I'd put down my bottom dollar that the person who made the KF OP was a woman who was just mad at another woman getting attention.

Looked into this channel a bit and watched a few videos of people talking about it, and I think my stance on her is basically if someone wants to make a thread in PG and put the time and effort into it I'll move it into the cowsphere, but it would have to be a good OP because it looks to me like anything going on with her is just weird vtuber metadrama, I don't think she's a cow but if a thread gets made I won't lock it like Josh did either.
Thanks boss

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
PuppyChan also needs a thread since her black ass always causes trouble with her bullshit.

Homies made good videos on her but like a good thread on her would be sweet to see.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion

Only posting this here cause one gamexplain are a bunch of snakes, 2 they suck dick for BLM, and three the dude with long hair looks like a pedo so I wouldn't be shocked if the dude canceled in the near future. Also, Andre got into trouble when he paid his friends with shit cash while spending BLM 900K dollars and told cops in a hospital he hopes they died.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Surprisingly he didn't archive that one lol
1489128429130.jpg
He might not have

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
There was a thread on this guy who used to admin wizardchan and I think he might even be here? Is there a thread on a nawt I think it was here?
I second the request for a naught thread, but I wonder who would be a good op for the naught thread.
edit: disregard this: I see there's already a new thread on him

Reason: disregard: I already see that there's a thread on him