• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Meta Thread Requests

zachtan1234/ToddHowardPrivateMods

Hypocritical shitbag with no life, likes to steal 3d models and take credit for them

Knows nothing about 3D modeling, and tries to make fun of people who actually do

Got his (publicly self-published) Facebook posted to a forum, cried like a retard about getting "doxxed", then participates in others' dox threads on Kiwi, posts doxxes to NexusMods, and gets a 7 day ban for it

enrolled agent

federally licensed tax professional
Registered
Thread request: How to file an FBAR.

Code:
  , ; ,   .-'"""'-.   , ; ,
  \\|/  .'         '.  \|//
   \-;-/   ()   ()   \-;-/
   // ;               ; \\
  //__; :.         .; ;__\\
 `-----\'.'-.....-'.'/-----'
        '.'.-.-,_.'.'
          '(  (..-'
            '-'

steel donut

Baby Onion
Lolcow thread on Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine. Let's dox this fat faggot's location to Russians.
I might do the thread myself but right now I'm busy wanking to bodies of dead ukrainian children.

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
zachtan1234/ToddHowardPrivateMods

Hypocritical shitbag with no life, likes to steal 3d models and take credit for them

Knows nothing about 3D modeling, and tries to make fun of people who actually do

Got his (publicly self-published) Facebook posted to a forum, cried like a retard about getting "doxxed", then participates in others' dox threads on Kiwi, posts doxxes to NexusMods, and gets a 7 day ban for it

none of this is funny.

DevonshireCream

A Product of Dairy
Registered
AHHHHHHH SOEONE TAKEE MI 3DE NODELS WITHOUT CEDIT EXPOOOSE THIS DIPSHIT AHHHHHH

The hilarious thing is that he provided zero evidence, and many of GreenEyesWhiteTiger's posts seem like poorly-written troll posts or PA requests on randos that only bother him and no one else. Sounds like an emo edgelord teenager upset he got bullied in school. No wonder all his crap is dumpered.

The hilarious thing is that he provided zero evidence, and many of GreenEyesWhiteTiger's posts seem like poorly-written troll posts or PA requests on randos that only bother him and no one else. Sounds like an emo edgelord teenager upset he got bullied in school. No wonder all his crap is dumpered.

Joke's on you, I didn't go to school. Almost 30 btw

Autischen

Baby Onion
this cow has lots of potential :

he's now making his own "sonichu" with a garfield furry self insert character and DSP as a villain.

839E0077-4796-43E0-8DBB-1D4612BDFE23.jpeg

3276785-661a6eaa6bbf3c39f5fec1e72d7afe51.jpg

i mean if its been posted on kiwi then it's just gonna be copypasted here with no formatting and no additional info. Thread requests should probably be for people that aren't on kiwi or if you have new info that isnt on kiwi