The Daiymo General

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I watched the tail end of it - because the rest of it doesn't interest me at all - and here he says that he doesn't like streaming about the news:

Why don't you like streaming about the news, Ethan? We're on the verge of WW3, there is sooo much shit going on right now all over the world, there has to be something happening in the news that even you will like. You don't even have to respond to all the news about Israel, just find another topic you like and can talk about. It can even be a local issue, like something where you live that no one else knows about.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion

Local archive:

The original was better:

Funny story from the dark stone ages of the pre-internet: back in the early 1990s when the Nirvana record with this song came out, me and my friends had no idea what the lyrics of this song actually were, the record didn't come with a lyric sheet, we couldn't just look them up anywhere, so we had to figure them out on our own, which was difficult because Kurt Cobain (the singer) was either screaming or mumbling his songs. Thus we misheard "Polly was a cracker" instead of "Polly wants a cracker" and assumed that a "cracker" was street slang for someone addicted to crack. About half a decade later we finally got online for the first time and read the actual lyrics, LMAO.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Did you know that the Dayimo is a secret member of The Gays from LA Globohomo Conspiracy too?

He's secretly implementing The Agenda.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Shaggy and Ethan have broken up:

TheUltimateCrossoverWheresElaine.jpg

Now all we need is a Livestream from Elaine blaming all this on the Plate Gang.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I go away for a while... and this is what Ethan's Livestreams turn into while I'm gone:

Ethan literally said this about his former friend: "If I had a gun, I would shoot Axel in the fucking head, huh-huh-huh", "If you wanna do it, I got the bullet with his name written on it for ya."

SMH

Average Mormon Livestream, very Christlike:

Mormon Shaggy calls everyone else a "gay", but he's the one threatening to take out his dick before a crowd of what he assumes to be straight men.

Dayimo comes back hours later (presumably after passing out on the bathroom floor while trying to urinate) and realizes he was still streaming his empty chair:

While Dayimo is passed out on the couch hiding under a blanket, his cat is trying to catch the fish in his aquarium:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Ethan said it best:

DaiymoVersusNullRefusing2GrowUp.jpg

RIP Laughing Dayimo, I was hoping you were gonna be the zoomer's David Lynch but you committed 數獨 on Youtube instead.
😞

Since Ethan is no more, I will go listen to this guy who kinda sounds like Ethan - his regular voice I mean, not the deep fake voice he would put on when he did the Laughing Daiymo.