The Daiymo General

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
The rabbits are pretty wholesome, but it's not banzai video from his first channel. Or the theory of the mind one. Both sadly lost to time I am pretty sure.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
The Daiymo gives an accurate assessment on what Kiwifarms is and says its users need to touch grass.

local archive

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
It will never not be funny how much he makes Kengle X and Trannymura seethe. "INTERSTATE DIARY THEFT!"
local archive

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
The Daiymo gives an accurate assessment on what Kiwifarms is and says its users need to touch grass.

local archive

Let's go over some of his statements in this video:

0:33 "Kiwis live in fear of one another over being exposed and being publicly humiliated by one another". I remember I once asked a Kiwi over DM if a certain Youtube account was theirs because I had noticed some similarities between their posting style and the videos on that channel. They confirmed it, and thanked me for not doxxing them. It never even crossed my mind to doxx another Kiwi. Why would I doxx a Kiwi when I know the TRAs will destroy them, and that they wanted to destroy the rest of us likewise?

It's the troons that want to doxx Kiwis, Ethan, they want to doxx so they can come to our houses to beat us up. They openly said so during #DropKiwiFarms and they said they also want "someone" to murder Null:

KeffalsIHaventDoxxedIdontPlanTo.jpg

I know there were Kiwis doxxing themselves who were "punished" for doing so. I remember one incident with a Kiwi who had a mental breakdown on the forum which spilled over into his Youtube account with him posting videos there addressing KF wile rambling about his parents. Null made a containment thread while this guy was coming unglued and doxxing himself, but I remember there where Kiwis in that thread urging him to calm the fuck down. The Kiwis were also contacting LE in his hometown because he apparently had a gun and was threatening to shoot himself. He had apparently had such a meltdown before he got on KF, and supposedly the officer who showed up at his house and took his gun away had stopped him from killing himself another time. Last I hear this guy was studying to become a lawyer, so I guess he ended up well.

This idea that we were keeping the tabs on one another to doxx eachother? All I can say is, that wasn't me. Kiwis don't live in fear of one another, they live in fear of TRAs exposing them and targeting them for not believing in gender ideology and refusing to bow down to the TRA moral police. Kiwis are heterics and apostates for not believing in the new woke dogma of gender ideology.

0:39 "The mods hate any and all new users", the modst hate the OGs as well. I was there for years and there were several mods who hated me, including the site owner.

0:53 "Now let me explain what the Library of Alexandria is", well, you're the Socratic philosopher Ethan, I would assume you've spent a lot of time there browsing the scrolls? LMAO!

2:30 "The idea that KF is making a difference in any way in the world, is batshit insaneu", if KF is so insignificant and inconsequential, why do so many want to take it down? Clearly it is having an effect. I have posted on KF testimonies from detransitioners who said they were inspired to question gender ideology and to detransition by what they had read on KF. There are testimonies from trans people who thought about getting The Snip and decided not to because Reddit had banned all discussion of botched SRS (literally banned /r/NeovaginaDisasters) but those discussions were still happening on KF, and with receipts too. KF absolutely had a positive effect on the world, that far outweighs any accusations levelled against it.

Here, read what Kiwis themselves have to say about their experience on KF (click on the right arrow to read the rest of the screenshots like an Instagram story):

2:40 "If you've ever looked at the KiwiFarms, can you say, and with your eyes open, and without an ironic smile upon you face, that the KiwiFarms has made a positive difference in your life?" Absolutely it has made a positive difference in my life. KiwiFarms increased my knowledge and understanding of the world around me, which is the whole point of philosophy. I didn't know what the fuck all these culture wars were about until I got on the Farms and learned about all these different tribes online that are fighting one another. I didn't even know what certain slang terms meant that everyone was using until I saw them explained on KF, before they were even explained on urban dictionary.

2:95 "Everything you can do on the internet, you can do 10 times easier IRL.", dude, come on, you as a zoomer are born in an unprecedented era in human history where you can literally have any product anywhere in the world shipped to your doorstep thanks to the internet. I wish I could take you zoomers back to the 1980s so you could see how fucking boring and barren cultural life was before the internet. When I was a teenager, I could only afford to buy one new audio CD (with 10 - 12 songs) every 1 or 2 months, because that was all I could buy with my saved up pocket-money. You zoomers can go online and listen to any album released anywhere in the world for any year, even going back to 1890s wax scrolls that have been digitized and made freely available. Thanks to the internet, you can listen to music that is 130 years old! You don't know how good you have it.

3:30 "It doesn't matter if you can post the word "nigger" or not, it has no effect on the world", again, if saying "nigger" is so inconsequential, why do platforms like Twitch or Youtube have voice recognition AI that detects someone saying "nigger" on a video, even by accident, and bans them for it? It's censorship that gives these slurs the power they have. When a word becomes a "forbidden word", just saying that word gives people a sense of freedom over censorship.

3:45 "In reality, you live in reality, and setting up all your treasures on the internet is retardedu", I bet they said the same thing to all those authors whose books were burned in Alexandria. "Why did you write a scroll about it? Why put your knowledge in a scroll? A scroll can be burned!". That's not an argument not to write books, and it's not an argument not to share information online.

4:05 "Fun fact: you can print out the KiwiFarms and have a binder of it, and it would be there forever", yeah sure, you can print out 8 TB of forum pages.

4:55 "Think how much IRL thing with actual weight Josh Moon has lost for a pointless crusade against nothing, a grift", as many as the alleged $300k in bitcoin he's supposedly sitting on according to SPLC. There's also Null's collection of silver, bought with the help of KF bitchycoins:

KF itself might not weight something but those silver coins and silver bars that Null is ting-tinging on MATI to prove they're real and that he really has them, those must weight a lot by now.

5:20 "Do not sacrifice real things with weight and importance to say 'nigger' on a computer screen", your thinking is not fully dialectical, philosopher Ethan. A dialectical analysis would show you that it's the censorship that makes the uttering of these forbidden words into a grave offense IRL.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
It never even crossed my mind to doxx another Kiwi
You aren't all other Kwiffar. "No dox, no thread".

Did you know that he's spelt Daimyo wrong?

yeah sure, you can print out 8 TB of forum pages.
The one joke... and you don't get it.
I wish I could take you zoomers back to the 1980s so you could see how fucking boring and barren cultural life was before the internet
Hey Grandma, other people remember the 80s too. Satanic Panic, Threat of Nuclear Holocaust, Heather Thomas in two piece... all together! WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE!!!

You have to remember: Youth is wasted on the Young. Also: You watched a Gaymo vid. Din.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
You aren't all other Kwiffar. "No dox, no thread".
Dude, you read my posts here on OF about that. I never started a single thread on KF because I was worried that Trombonista would delete it because she hated me so much. Plus I didn't have anyone's doxx, other than some troon's deadname. I wasn't interested in that. If KF only had people's general locations instead of their full home addresses, it wouldn't have made much of a difference for me.

Hey Grandma, other people remember the 80s too. Satanic Panic, Threat of Nuclear Holocaust, Heather Thomas in two piece... all together! WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE!!!
What does any of that have to do with what I wrote? I was referring to the internet facilitating access to culture, and how this increased access to the wider world makes life better. My point is that zoomers in the 21st century grew up with the world at their fingertips, whereas I, growing up in the 1980s, grew up in a world of artificial cultural scarcity where, for most of my youth, I was only allowed to access this tiny little bit of culture as opposed to the vast seas of knowledge that I was able to access once I got online at 16-17. Comparing my life before the internet and after the internet, I can confidently say that life was NOT better before the internet. The internet DID improve living standards, by making a world of knowledge cheaply, easily and widely available. Daiymo has no idea what he's on about because he never got to experience a world without the internet. He is idealizing something he has never experienced. As a zoomer, he probably only knows what it's like to go without the internet for a week, perhaps a month if he goes on an extended vacation in the woods without his smartphone.

Ethan has no idea what it's like to go without the internet for a year, let alone years, let alone a decade or decades for those us who still remember a world without the internet.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I never started a single thread
I'm referring to the Mantra. That's what it's really about, dox. Maybe not for you.
I was only allowed to access this tiny little bit of culture as opposed to the vast seas of knowledge that I was able to access once I got online at 16-17
Hmmm. My parents, for all their faults, had taste, and the sense to have books, records, Ceefax.
The internet DID improve living standards, by making a world of knowledge cheaply, easily and widely available
And the massive rise in loonies, and other malformed personalities. Swings n roundabouts innit? As I'm sure Gaymo is "immune to your consultations". Although, he's not really aware of what he's going through.

Anyway Auntie Ted, I'll let you get back to your correspondence...

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
And the massive rise in loonies, and other malformed personalities.

Dude, people were way more fucking crazy before the internet than after. All kinds of craziness was way more tolerated and put up with before the internet, even if the crazy person was being outright abusive. People would put up with crazies more, because they didn't have ready access to modern psychology, and because they had no comparison material to recognize the behavioral patterns of crazies. When I was growing up, going to see a therapist was looked down upon as a sign of personal weakness. There was no concept of self-care, no concept of wellness, no "spoon theory", nothing. Thanks to the internet, everyone knows what a typical burn-out looks like, what a typical assburger is like, what a typical narcissist is like, what a typical BPD whore is like, etc. This widespread knowledge of mental illnesses and how they typically manifest themselves, as well as the now more widespread notion that the mentally ill shouldn't make their problem other people's problem and should seek help with no shame, that is all thanks to the internet.

The mere fact that the internet normalized therapy, that alone made the world saner and safer, not crazier.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Dude, people were way more fucking crazy before the internet than after
Explain the logic underlying this conclusion
All kinds of craziness was way more tolerated and put up with before the internet, even if the crazy person was being outright abusive
Like homosexuality?
When I was growing up, going to see a therapist was looked down upon as a sign of personal weakness
Still is to a lot of people. Plus ca change.
There was no concept of self-care, no concept of wellness, no "spoon theory", nothing.
Hmmmm. You are aware that psychoanalysis was about in the late 1890s. It didn't come out of punk.

The mere fact that the internet normalized therapy, that alone made the world saner and safer, not crazier.
You're not aware of the studies (dating back to the start of television effectively) showing how harmful any screen time is for under 18 months? A lot of developmental problem is down to parents sticking their kids in front of a screen. Has "kids in front of idiot box" time increased in past 50 years? I've seen the effect of the I phone on the Zgen, and you'll know from reading my post history that I've had experience advocating for nutters. Most young women have mental problems due to internet culture. This is something I have observed IRL (empirical evidence), not something I have "researched" on the internet.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Most young women have mental problems due to internet culture.
Sure, young women have always had mental problems - because female puberty is a drag - but blaming the internet for the age old problem of "women going through puberty and not liking it" is definitely some scape-goating bullshit. When I was young, they were blaming women's magazines and fashion magazines for an epidemic of anorexia* amongst young women. That was the mental illness du jour back then. There have always been mentally ill girls, and there have always been different scapegoats for that mental illness.

* the term "Boby Dysmorphic Disorder" didn't even exist in the culture back then. That's how fucking ignorant everyone was, due to having no internet access to learn about these psychological terms and diagnoses. People were watching girls puke their guts out and had no idea what they were looking at. Do you really want to go back to those ignorant Dark Ages, Daiymo?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
There have always been mentally ill girls, and there have always been different scapegoats for that mental illnes
You're not one for actually reading what others write, are you? (See Russian connection).

Can you accept that sticking a young child in front of a screen is not good for them?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I wanted to know if the comparison between KF and the Library of Alexandria that Ethan was referring to in that video was a real thing, so I dove into my archive and look what I found:

KF_TheLibraryOfAlexandriaOfCrazyPeopleOnline.jpg

This is the Library of Alexandria of crazy people on the Internet, and its destruction would be just as tragic.

PS. Now that I see that comment I miss Murph, they'd sometimes show up in the threads I was frequenting... 😞

Empresa

Ladmin
Ask @Empresa how many times his face and name and address used to be posted in kiwichat and the ip2 and gunt threads by people who are upset still over drama from over a year ago.
yeah the old chatfags are pretty sick of seeing my face but every now and then it still pops up from time to time.
1683928029273.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
POST THEME:

Here is every time Kengle X mentions the Daiymo. Trannymura doesn't really give a shit about the Daiymo, but I suspect Kengle X really wanted Trannymura to help him out.
<2022-09-30T06:51:21.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Ralph has never stated what actually happened to Faith's journal
<2022-09-30T06:51:55.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Oh boy. And the missing page
<2022-09-30T06:52:04.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: FUCKING THANK YOU
<2022-09-30T06:52:14.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: you're the only one else that hit that thought
<2022-09-30T06:52:20.000Z> Haru@poa.st: :gunt:
<2022-09-30T06:52:23.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: the missing pages
<2022-09-30T06:52:31.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: its thr proven link to Daiymo
<2022-09-30T06:52:43.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: had the journal been totally intact
<2022-09-30T06:52:48.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Poor, stupid Ethan Jr
<2022-09-30T06:53:03.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he could have at least claimed he lost it or thrown it away or donated it
<2022-09-30T06:53:15.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: but that dumb fuck removed a piece
<2022-09-30T06:53:25.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and he owes everything in its entiretly
<2022-09-30T06:53:36.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: i had to explain it to Vickers

<2022-09-30T06:58:19.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I hope someone finds his exact address and publishes it
<2022-09-30T06:58:28.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: im working on it
<2022-09-30T06:58:34.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: i've been researching GPS devices
<2022-09-30T06:58:55.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: i've also been working on locking down locations on the council of evil
<2022-09-30T06:58:51.000Z> Haru@poa.st: It's funny that his public prediction that KF was dead forever went bust so bigly
<2022-09-30T06:59:15.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I never gave those smoothbrains the time of day
<2022-09-30T06:59:16.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: GA cops have tried serving daiymo a few times and they seem unable to get his location
<2022-09-30T06:59:25.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: his parents are clearly dancer
<2022-09-30T06:59:33.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: ooops
<2022-09-30T06:59:35.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: covering
<2022-09-30T06:59:59.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: BUT
<2022-09-30T07:00:02.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Imagine going that far to guard the Gunt
<2022-09-30T07:00:18.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Daiymo's wedding is Oct 29th
<2022-09-30T07:00:24.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: whe have a when and where
<2022-09-30T07:00:27.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I have to get going soon but there's one funny tidbit which is that Ethan's top janny GuitarAnthony is fucking 54 years old
<2022-09-30T07:00:34.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Uh oh, why would he publish that shit?
<2022-09-30T07:00:42.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: they have a wedding site
<2022-09-30T07:00:45.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: lol
<2022-09-30T07:00:47.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: oh
<2022-09-30T07:00:51.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: i found her parents home
<2022-09-30T07:00:51.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Very smart
<2022-09-30T07:01:21.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: remeber when Daiymo suddenly shut up and decided to say everyone should be nice to each other on the internet?
<2022-09-30T07:01:45.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Honestly, no, I don't follow those guys
<2022-09-30T07:02:00.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he had been taking shots at me and I asked him is Maggie and her parents had read the council of evil discord leaks or seen his video series
<2022-09-30T07:02:04.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and WHOOPS!
<2022-09-30T07:02:05.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Daimyo tried to suck me into fighting with him by putting me in one of his videos so I decided to ignore them all
<2022-09-30T07:02:17.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: suddenly nice guy Daiymo appears
<2022-09-30T07:02:23.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and we should all be friends
<2022-09-30T07:02:27.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Many such cases
<2022-09-30T07:02:37.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he then scrubbed everything about him off the net
<2022-09-30T07:03:14.000Z> Haru@poa.st: PO is a pedophile and they've been supporting him for ages
<2022-09-30T07:03:34.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: they also contributed to the death of a man
<2022-09-30T07:04:10.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: they convinced a severely mentally ill man to wear a diaper, eat his own shit and stop taking his medication, without which, led to sepsis and death
<2022-09-30T07:04:33.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Yeah, sounds like Discord furry pedophiles to me
<2022-09-30T07:04:41.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: yup

<2022-11-05T19:25:27.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I'm going to reach out to Gator and see if he has anything from the other end since he was still being blackmailed by SEXYTHAN back then
<2022-11-05T19:26:04.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Because if SEXYTHAN really did collude with the Discord clique, and then the Discord clique fell apart and I'm still right here, that's a MASSIVE humiliating loss for him and one that I'm going to publicly rub his face in
<2022-11-05T19:26:24.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: its the council of evil all over again
<2022-11-05T19:26:32.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Even trying to do it in the FIRST place is an embarrassing L because it means he was too inept to face me himself, but to sneak around like that and FAIL? We
<2022-11-05T19:26:39.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Very cringe
<2022-11-05T19:26:42.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: when he hired them to blow out the journal
<2022-11-05T19:26:58.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: it lead to shaggy, deadman, and daiymo getting massively doxed
<2022-11-05T19:27:07.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and the council eating themselves
<2022-11-05T19:27:13.000Z> Haru@poa.st: If I can get proof on this from Gator I'm flipping hard Always Defect, sorry bros
<2022-11-05T19:27:14.000Z> Haru@poa.st: :HOT ABS:
<2022-11-05T19:27:30.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: ?
<2022-11-05T19:27:37.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Those idiots deserve it for stooging for a sexual predator
<2022-11-05T19:27:48.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: oh
<2022-11-05T19:27:52.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I mean I'm going to break the taboo and go back to discussing SEXYTHAN publicly
<2022-11-05T19:27:58.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: ha
<2022-11-05T19:27:59.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: nice
<2022-11-05T19:28:06.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: well im happy to be of aide
<2022-11-05T19:28:16.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: just let me know

<2022-11-12T07:36:45.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: hey
<2022-11-12T07:36:49.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so quick update
<2022-11-12T07:37:18.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: you know how Vickers was never able to find Daiymo's real address and thus could never serve the RO and subpoena?
<2022-11-12T07:37:51.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Yeah I vaguely remember that
<2022-11-12T07:37:52.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: we found it
<2022-11-12T07:38:05.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Oh boy
<2022-11-12T07:38:13.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Is he actually married or was that a huge LARP?
<2022-11-12T07:38:35.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: thats the best part, Hatchett doxed himself by putting it on the marriage certificate
<2022-11-12T07:39:09.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so RO's with subpoenas are going to hit Deadman, Shaggy, Daiymo and possibly Gahoole all at once since they were all on the stream at points
<2022-11-12T07:39:12.000Z> Haru@poa.st: They're not sending their best
<2022-11-12T07:39:27.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: first one that fully rolls on pig and hands over all the discords
<2022-11-12T07:39:29.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: wins
<2022-11-12T07:40:08.000Z> Haru@poa.st: If this leads to the piggy doing actual jail time, or even being forced to hand over the missing page that was so bad Mantsu had to hide it, he's going to neck
<2022-11-12T07:40:11.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and because 1) its conspiracy as we already saw that they all acknowledged they were committing the crime and using the journal as well as I JUST LOST NRN being involved in sending
<2022-11-12T07:40:18.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: it gets better
<2022-11-12T07:40:26.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: May put a note in the book
<2022-11-12T07:40:35.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so she's going to get charged with everything as well
<2022-11-12T07:40:47.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: the goal being either she goes down with fatass or turns on him
<2022-11-12T07:40:57.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Good. Lock that "poor young mother" pedophile up
<2022-11-12T07:41:06.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: at the very least
<2022-11-12T07:41:15.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: its enough to probably get an RO on May
<2022-11-12T07:41:22.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: which means the pantsu account is dead
<2022-11-12T07:41:43.000Z> Haru@poa.st: It's going to be funny how fast that stinky old sock gets thrown away after that
<2022-11-12T07:41:48.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: yup
<2022-11-12T07:41:50.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so
<2022-11-12T07:41:59.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: be ready, it could be a hell of a december
<2022-11-12T07:42:15.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Especially if he loses his checkmark in the middle of it all
<2022-11-12T07:42:19.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: yup

<2022-11-12T08:03:34.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Although even more than SEXYTHAN or Cow Poly, the one that I wish would go down is PO, who is just below the bottom of the barrel
<2022-11-12T08:04:55.000Z> Haru@poa.st: But it's a bad month for all these freaks. Anglin for example is half buried already, his shitty forum gone for unclear reasons
<2022-11-12T08:05:02.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Probably swept up due to his legal issues
<2022-11-12T08:05:26.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Max Karson on the run, career essentially done
<2022-11-12T08:05:39.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Pedophiles just can't stop losing
<2022-11-12T08:09:24.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Well there might be a shot at PO
<2022-11-12T08:09:44.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: if one of the US council members turns over all the discords…
<2022-11-12T08:10:30.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: hatchett really was the key because he was the one that sent the journal back and admitted possession
<2022-11-12T08:10:41.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Him fucking up the marriage cert
<2022-11-12T08:11:09.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Btw, that was a 100% Vickers original idea, no lawyer, nothing
<2022-11-12T08:11:32.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: He took a shot and it paid off big time
<2022-11-12T08:11:56.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and yes, Karson is essentially done
<2022-11-12T08:12:04.000Z> Haru@poa.st: The best part is that Faith posted the diary and scooped him so he got NOTHING out of it. Just like when Perspicacity tried to gay op my DM group and we did the same thing and he got bullied off the subforum

<2022-11-19T04:37:07.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: hey
<2022-11-19T04:37:12.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: you there?
<2022-11-19T04:39:32.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and the info is
<2022-11-19T04:39:35.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: it's Zoom
<2022-11-19T04:39:43.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he's heard the recording
<2022-11-19T04:40:04.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he says its 100% Zooms voice and he has recordings to compare it to to prove it
<2022-11-19T04:40:50.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he believes he can prove its zoom, and he's going to connect to other people who have dealt with zoom including Josh
<2022-11-19T04:41:00.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: to put every nail in his coffin
<2022-11-19T04:42:09.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: what no one knows is that apparently Gator has spent the last decade actually spending all his free time doing grassroots political campaigning and interning with actual candidates and officials
<2022-11-19T04:43:00.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: from what he tells me he has some people on a federal level willing to sit down and hear him out about the swattings
<2022-11-19T04:43:10.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: take all his recordings, evidence
<2022-11-19T04:43:18.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: hear how its connected to MTG
<2022-11-19T04:43:21.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: etc etc etc
<2022-11-19T04:43:48.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and that 5 hour video connecting every gayopper on discord may get pulled into it as well
<2022-11-19T04:43:57.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: meanwhile
<2022-11-19T04:44:14.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: on the other side of this
<2022-11-19T04:45:20.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: there may be proof pig gave Faith's bf's Iziah's dox to Cow Poly to drop on Cow
<2022-11-19T04:45:41.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: if this is the case, Vickers has Cows dox, and is going to subpoena him
<2022-11-19T04:45:46.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: along with all this
<2022-11-19T04:46:17.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: the reason he never went after the council was that Daiymo was hiding behind his parents address and couldn't be served
<2022-11-19T04:46:49.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: but Daiymo fucked up and when he got married he must have updated his address on the marriage cert
<2022-11-19T04:46:55.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: because we now have the address
<2022-11-19T04:47:41.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so now he's planning on hitting daiymo, deadman, shaggy and possibly gahoole all at the same time
<2022-11-19T04:47:55.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and whomever rolls fully on the pig gets a pass
<2022-11-19T04:48:14.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: at which point they want to press charges on pig and meigh
<2022-11-19T04:48:34.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: which would be felony level because its interstate and extortion
<2022-11-19T04:48:35.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: lol
<2022-11-19T04:49:41.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so theres a lot of wild shit about to burst

<2022-12-11T20:27:55.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: well this should all bite him in the ass nicely
<2022-12-11T20:28:08.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: between all this, the council soon getting btfo
<2022-12-11T20:28:20.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: gonna be an interesting holiday
<2022-12-11T20:28:47.000Z> GatorTime@poa.st: And when the council gets btfo, Hatchett will turn on Ralph and sell him out for a less severe punishment
<2022-12-11T20:28:59.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: not just ralph
<2022-12-11T20:29:01.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: May
<2022-12-11T20:29:06.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he'll flip on them both
<2022-12-11T20:29:06.000Z> GatorTime@poa.st: Yeah may too
<2022-12-11T20:29:13.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and they will flip on each other
<2022-12-11T20:29:20.000Z> GatorTime@poa.st: And They aren't married
<2022-12-11T20:29:24.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: correct

<2022-12-15T00:43:30.000Z> Haru@poa.st: FYI I'm 99.99% sure Distinguised Toastmaster and TheFrogNinja are the same person and 95% sure that they're also 4str
<2022-12-15T02:27:55.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: if toastmaster is eso shaggy, im hearing he is Cow Poly
<2022-12-15T02:27:59.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: which would make sense
<2022-12-15T02:36:29.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: you around?
<2022-12-15T02:59:02.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I am for like 15 more minutes then I have some stuff
<2022-12-15T02:59:15.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: cool
<2022-12-15T02:59:18.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: just checking in
<2022-12-15T02:59:28.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: obviously i didn't swat daiymo
<2022-12-15T02:59:39.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Yeah I'd imagine not
<2022-12-15T02:59:49.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: but its interesting that this happens just after Deadman got that form
<2022-12-15T03:00:03.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: i suspect that they are all freaking out
<2022-12-15T03:00:18.000Z> Haru@poa.st: They're the rats tripping all over each other as they desperately flee the sinking ship
<2022-12-15T03:00:51.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: vickers has sent a similar form and explanation to Daiymo, his parents and his in-laws encouraging him to sign it as extortion is a 1 - 10 year felony
<2022-12-15T03:01:06.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: they will be received on friday
<2022-12-15T03:01:27.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Dynamo seems like such a manchild I wouldn't be surprised if he refuses out of pure baby boy contrarianism
<2022-12-15T03:01:32.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: his option is to willingly sign by next Weds or then the police will serve him
<2022-12-15T03:01:49.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: they are going to have a total meltdown
<2022-12-15T03:01:56.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: figure you'd want a heads up
<2022-12-15T03:02:32.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Yeah, thanks, I'll keep an eye out
<2022-12-15T03:02:42.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: between them, Toastmaster / cow poly melting down, and gator dropping all the zoom shit on the cops
<2022-12-15T03:02:51.000Z> Haru@poa.st: There's actually been less sperging on the forum than I expected with registration opening
<2022-12-15T03:03:04.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: i think all the snake dens are going to be spinning out t the same time soon
<2022-12-15T03:03:23.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: ralph will eventually hear about Daiymo being served and will start freaking out too
<2022-12-15T03:03:28.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so wild times ahead
<2022-12-15T03:03:52.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Good, all of these Discord groups could do with some slapping around
<2022-12-15T03:04:11.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: its gonna hurt big time
<2022-12-15T03:04:28.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: we could see a lot of LEOs reading a lot of users accounts
<2022-12-15T03:05:01.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: vickers is considering subpoenaing Cow Poly as well for his gay ops
<2022-12-15T03:05:08.000Z> Haru@poa.st: LOL
<2022-12-15T03:05:11.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: which will get him kicked out of his sober house
<2022-12-15T03:05:44.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: people shit on vickers a lot but for all his L's, all he has to do is keep filing and eventually all that grinding will get him something
<2022-12-15T03:05:47.000Z> Haru@poa.st: He schemed life ruination against me with Ethan so I don't give a single shit what bad thing happens to him at this point
<2022-12-15T03:05:58.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: yup
<2022-12-15T03:06:13.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: its gonna be full crab bucket
<2022-12-15T03:06:33.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: if he gets council members on charges Shaggy will be added too
<2022-12-15T03:06:50.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: all of these fuckers are going to spend time in a court room
<2022-12-15T03:07:08.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I hope there are some god pro se statements filed
<2022-12-15T03:07:19.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: oh
<2022-12-15T03:07:34.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: ralph is squealing it wasn't him filing all this shit and he didn't write it
<2022-12-15T03:07:55.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: vickers has like 10 pages of new shit
<2022-12-15T03:08:12.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and toooooons of pages of Ralph screaming at faith on the gov monitored parent app
<2022-12-15T03:08:30.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: saying that faith has to respect him and do as he says because he's equal as a parent
<2022-12-15T03:08:50.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and if she doesn't do as he demands he won't pay child support
<2022-12-15T03:08:58.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so the judge will love that
<2022-12-15T03:09:26.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: finally
<2022-12-15T03:09:41.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: im loving how memory holed Daiymo is
<2022-12-15T03:10:02.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: apparently he's not done anything to bring all these peoples attention on him

<2022-12-23T05:08:40.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Every member of "the council" belongs in jail for aiding and abetting pedophilia
<2022-12-23T05:08:46.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: i agree
<2022-12-23T05:08:49.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and extortion
<2022-12-23T05:09:06.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: transport of stolen goods over state lines with the intent to commit a crime
<2022-12-23T05:09:13.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: through a federal agency no less
<2022-12-23T05:09:23.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: also manslaughter
<2022-12-23T05:09:26.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: aladrian
<2022-12-23T05:09:36.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I didn't follow any of that stuff
<2022-12-23T05:10:14.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: they coaxed a mentally ill diaper fetishist over months to stop taking medication and drink a bottle of vodka a day until he died of sepsis
<2022-12-23T05:10:28.000Z> Haru@poa.st: ...
<2022-12-23T05:10:54.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and thats why i feel no remorse in going after Daiymo
<2022-12-23T05:11:03.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and why i find it hilarious about him crying about me
<2022-12-23T05:11:15.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I would feel no remorse going after Dynamo because his machine-translated Japanese gives me migraines
<2022-12-23T05:11:21.000Z> Haru@poa.st: But your thing is a lot worse
<2022-12-23T05:11:21.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: HAHAHAHA
<2022-12-23T05:11:21.000Z> Haru@poa.st: LOL

<2022-12-23T13:31:11.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Deadman and Daiymo may be receiving their court mandated subpoenas today. Just in time for Christmas!!!
<2022-12-23T13:35:48.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Same thing for Daiymo
<2022-12-23T13:36:06.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Depending on Sheriffs schedule today or Monday
<2022-12-23T17:15:32.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Just been told the Daiymo and Deadman subpoenas are in the Sheriffs hands and out for service
<2022-12-23T17:15:41.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Merry Christmas lol

<2022-12-24T04:47:16.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: the Harry Morris subpoena is going to be the best of them
<2022-12-24T04:48:07.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Vickers and I were literally bullshitting while he was filling out the Daiymo, Deadman, May and Ralph ones and i offhanded half joked "why not add Harry since he might know where Ralph is"
<2022-12-24T04:48:48.000Z> Haru@poa.st: It's so embarrassing how that one capo has made dozens of tweets lying about the Mexican documents
<2022-12-24T04:48:58.000Z> Haru@poa.st: He's still going more than day later
<2022-12-24T04:50:38.000Z> Haru@poa.st: It wouldn't surprise me if it really was a Cow Poly sock at this point, hard to tell with Twitter since there's no rainbow text

<2022-12-29T04:12:00.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Ethan's totally unforced error of making a blood enemy out of Harry might be the biggest mistake he's ever made
<2022-12-29T04:12:51.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: yeah
<2022-12-29T04:12:56.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: oh
<2022-12-29T04:13:09.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Daiymo gets his subpoena today or tomorrow
<2022-12-29T04:13:26.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: harry hasn't spoken to ralph in person or on the phone since Rozy's birth
<2022-12-29T04:14:10.000Z> Haru@poa.st: That's pretty weird given that he'd been using Harry's address to receive his legal correspondence, one might even take that as evidence of bad faith re: his late continuance filing
<2022-12-29T04:14:19.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: correct

<2022-12-30T20:28:03.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Harry's statement has been delivered to the court from Vickers
<2022-12-30T20:28:06.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: signed and sealed
<2022-12-30T20:28:16.000Z> Haru@poa.st: Excellent
<2022-12-30T20:28:28.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I wonder what happens now that he has no address to receive mail
<2022-12-30T20:29:01.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: while it says he's aware the journal was sent to daiymo, he was too vague to be super useful on that, i assume because no matter how angry he might be at her he won't openly set felonies on her
<2022-12-30T20:29:04.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: that said
<2022-12-30T20:29:17.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he provided testimony that Ralph openly committed perjury
<2022-12-30T20:29:41.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so he literally will be the undoing of Ralph's custody agreement and ability to see his grandson
<2022-12-30T20:29:48.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: which will set him off hard

<2023-01-14T00:29:23.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: all the council members are being shitty in their thread
<2023-01-14T00:29:30.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: but Deadman really fucked Daiymo
<2023-01-14T00:29:35.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: and the rest of them really
<2023-01-14T00:29:47.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I hope they all stab each other and all of them get burned at this point
<2023-01-14T00:29:57.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: they seem to think no one would want to prosecute this
<2023-01-14T00:29:58.000Z> Haru@poa.st: They're going to be looking to with the Deadman stipulation
<2023-01-14T00:30:26.000Z> Haru@poa.st: I don't even really care if THEY get prosecuted, but it hitting Ethan is another story
<2023-01-14T00:30:28.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: there are certainly lawyers who would love to prosecute this
<2023-01-14T00:30:34.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: it is
<2023-01-14T00:30:36.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: thats true

<2023-01-18T03:02:37.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: just a heads up
<2023-01-18T03:02:51.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: it won't be released for a bit but
<2023-01-18T03:03:29.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Deadman has signed the statemen and Daiymo was served his on the 11th
<2023-01-18T03:04:35.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Deadman authenticated the entire server leak, said he leaked it, said "thedaiymo" in those leaks is Ethan Hatchett of Macon, GA and that Ralph sent him the journal
<2023-01-18T03:04:44.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: under penalty of perjury
<2023-01-18T03:04:49.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: he sold out the entire concil
<2023-01-18T03:04:53.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: council*
<2023-01-18T03:05:08.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: we are racing quickly towards charges

<2023-02-08T16:31:14.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Daiymo got served mid january
<2023-02-08T16:31:47.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: And May be forced to show up to the hearing today or to one soon (via Zoom)
<2023-02-08T16:32:19.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: He absolutely hates me and blames me for his new legal issues because I found his actual dox

THE DAIYMO REMAINS A FREE MAN!