Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip spergy users on kiwifarms you've come across/interacted with

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
list me (and us) spergy kiwifarmers who will fucking lash at you if you slightly disturb them

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Not at the moment because it's currently down so i can't really go through them to look for any. I just vaguely remember a few users having a reputation for doing it and figured he was one of them based on his name alone. With the amount of feds watching the site i wouldn't be surprised if they used names like that as a misdirection but it could also be ironic shitposting. It's hard to tell these days. The best tactic they have is to call other people feds after being called out so ironically even calling others feds can be fed behavior.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Not at the moment because it's currently down
no, the site isn't down. you have been shadowbanned. kiwifarms shadowban you by blocking your access to the site. how do I know this? well it's because I can visit the farms just fine. see my reply.

circumventing the farms's creepy censorship is really easy. either you use any VPN (be it a free one or a paid one) or you use the tor browser (don't worry, it's available on Linux, mac os, windows, and android).

edit: the farms's onion link: https://kiwifarmsaaf4t2h7gc3dfc5ojhmqruw2nit3uejrpiagrxeuxiyxcyd.onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
no, the site isn't down. you have been shadowbanned. kiwifarms shadowban you by blocking your access to the site. how do I know this? well it's because I can visit the farms just fine. see my reply.

circumventing the farms's creepy censorship is really easy. either you use any VPN (be it a free one or a paid one) or you use the tor browser (don't worry, it's available on Linux, mac os, windows, and android).

edit: the farms's onion link: https://kiwifarmsaaf4t2h7gc3dfc5ojhmqruw2nit3uejrpiagrxeuxiyxcyd.onion
It must have came back up today because i used one of the "is it down for everyone or just me" sites and it had a client error the other day. It works for me now too though, I'm going through his posts right now. He does the whole "i have proof you are x or do y" shtick a lot. I suspect it'll have temporary down time again sooner or later.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Lmfao i got glowie mad enough to stalk my profile. I barely even trolled him and he's already sperging out this hard. He was a good suggestion.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Can you share the results?
It's in his latest postings and all over my profile with the same username. He goes on my profile then says I'm stalking his. I think he is trying to project and beat me to all of his projections so i can't call him on it. Not that it'll stop me. He already derailed the ccp thread simply because i posted in it. Negrating his comments is an easy way to piss him off along with calling him a fed poster.

I made a lot of enemies already. Got the pink badge of honor.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Funny and interesting update.

I'll let him think whatever he wants, seems everyone there is just as paranoid as null. They know their days are numbered and will end up like ED. Then i can point and laugh like i did at them. They don't know about my other accounts. They either don't associate with each other or fight eachother to derail threads. For all they know one of my socks was joining them against myself. I'll let them figure it out. Ironically enough i upset them enough to get an underage ban. Ironic because most of the users are under age since that's their target audience as much as they won't admit it.

Cowherd

Registered
Wonder Wino

I talked about it on my other post here about how I got threadbanned. WW is an utterly obsessive poster on the Lucas Werner thread, who also stalked my account across the whole site for half a year on end, all because of one comment I made about Wern that set her off. Pretty much a cow in her own right.

Reason: typo

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Wait, what happened to Encyclopedia Dramatica? I thought it was still around?
They lost most of their old data. A lot of the articles are slowly being salvaged with archives and being rewritten but no telling how much is lost to time. I noticed some of the old articles that were gone are being brought back so they could have some of the old data too still. Many of their galleries have missing content. Also as @interstellar walker said they lost relevancy so many of their articles are not up to date either.

nobodyworthwhile

Baby Onion
Also as @interstellar walker said they lost relevancy so many of their articles are not up to date either.
That IS something I noticed last time I looked. Specifically I was reading their articles on ShoeOnHead and Armoured Skeptic, and both articles clearly were written before the two broke up and before Armoured Skeptic tried hard to pivot into a paranormal media channel (and wound up getting--and then ghosting--a new girlfriend). At this point the KF threads are actually more informative.

JewNiggerCock

Remarkable Onion
This nigger right here.
1694138382514.png

Clearly a sock account of @Negrate, shit threads, shit takes. I want to put him on ignore but I'm not even gonna bother to make an account on the farms . I'll just lurk as usual instead. Some people speculate that it is Cowboy, but I don't know man. Not even Cowboy is this retarded.