Kiwifarms Gossip spergy users on kiwifarms you've come across/interacted with

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
list me (and us) spergy kiwifarmers who will fucking lash at you if you slightly disturb them

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
the current well-known spergs and spergs in general.

SSj_Ness
1710126179565.png
notorious for his far-right views. basically, imagine him like the far-right equivalent of SJW. now you got people like SSJ_Ness
fun fact: he has an account here @SSj_Ness

Glowie
1710126315666.png
a-logger and will a-log at anyone all day for disagreeing with him/pissing him off. if you get him mad, he will monitor you all day and reply to every single one of your posts. including your newest post by the way.
1710126255303.png
his profile wall is a warzone. so many people are shitting on him lol

Lunar Eclipse Paradox
1710126514504.png
same as glowie but this time it's a bit different than glowie. unlike glowie, he doesn't sperg out at people by a-logging them all day. he doesn't a-log people by angrily replying to every single post they make. he has more self-awareness than glowie which is surprising since he's just as schizophrenic as glowie. got into a beef with him one time but that's just about it.

Pissmaster
1710126726919.png
he's notorious for his one famous incident with PeggieBigCock. he apparently fucked PeggieBigCock in his car.
1710127386995.png
he even go as far to defend PeggieBigCock despite her being a literal fat hog. heesh, at least peggy has more self-awareness than Pissmaster because she quit and never returned to kiwifarms maybe she socked on kiwifarms? who knows
1710127208305.png

old OP is messy and terrible. here's the new and revised OP

Last edited:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Did a kiwi really make you so mad you had to run to a whole other website to make a 1k+ character post about how stupid they are? What a little bitch move. Just call them retarded to their face and move on like everyone else.
hey, i was having a bad time. just blowing off some steam. i get where you are from by the way.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
I'll just go all in and say most of the users that think they post brilliant shit in the chats , those are the users I detest
Yeah, chat is pretty lame. At least the rest of the site has decent content sometimes. Chat is people trying to suck up to null and pretend to be clever. It's funny when someone gets chatbanned and mad about it though.

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
i'll start. user #1: Glowie
ladies and gentlemen, if you think kiwifarms userbase isn't majorly autist then let me remind you that shithead like @Glowie exists.
him being a history-illiterate dumbass.
View attachment 36076

*inhales* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. imagine being this fucking stupid about history, seriously... it's history that he's being stupid about. by far the simplest shit anyone can pick up and learn. you can't fucking judge everything with modern standard you stupid fucking cunt. by your logic, gengish khan is a brutal savage and literally worst than hitler because he killed so many people, or how about roman emperors, one of them literally sung songs when rome is on fucking fire????. how fucking stupid is this sperg? well you are about to find out.

View attachment 36079
there are already people hating on his ass. it's not much but it's enough to give you all an idea on how unlikable his piece of shit is.

user #2: malleusmaleficarum
View attachment 36080
these two replies right here are just the tip of the iceberg.
View attachment 36081
:story::story:.
this guy (malleusmaleficarum) is notorious for two reasons: his constant annoying behavior of mass negrating everyone he doesn't like (lol) and him stalking everyone he doesn't like so he can mass negrate them like a manchild (actually, this dude is a 10 years old kid).

so post yours, my fellow onions.
there's a reason why Glowie got a term named after him to refer to government agents in online forums.