Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Only for literally who people
good thing i'm a literal who then since most people on the early pages of his thread are asking glowie what the hell is "arkomia" all about.

Plus glowie is too obsessed to just stop.
kek, i'd like to see him trying to bump his dead nigger thread. won't be surprised if people get sick and tired of his bullshit.

Most of the thread is about the leejun of "bots" Arkomia keeps sending over there
if i want to sock, i would't go full retard by making dozens of them, following people, and rating them "autistic"/negrating them. aren't those socks yours?

Yeah, sorry bout that bro. Not trying to be a hater but Arkomia has guppie brains and it wouldn't shock me if that wasn't him trying to kayfabe.
And Glowie isn't that dedicated to anything. He goes where the heat is, thusly the eternal summerfag posting primarily about featured content plus his furry favorites
hahaha, no, sorry but glowie is too autistic, schizophrenic, and narcissistic to not stop obessing over anyone that hurt his fragile ego. he will keep bumping his long expired thread (that has been dead twice) even if it means pissing people off who are tired of seeing the same shit stain thread on prospering grounds.

Last edited:

Johnny Sitar

Baby Onion
good thing i'm a literal who then since most people on the early pages of his thread are asking glowie what the hell is "arkomia" all about.

kek, i'd like to see him trying to bump his dead nigger thread. won't be surprised if people get sick and tired of his bullshit.

if i want to sock, i would't go full retard by making dozens of them, following people, and rating them "autistic"/negrating them. aren't those socks yours?

hahaha, no, sorry but glowie is too autistic, schizophrenic, and narcissistic to not stop obessing over anyone that hurt his fragile ego. he will keep bumping his long expired thread (that has been dead twice) even if it means pissing people off who are tired of seeing the same shit stain thread on prospering grounds.
You're such a third world little chimp. You deserve to be mocked but all you got is being a fucking moron that can't even. You're so unbelievably fucking stupid, but I couldn't imagine trying to document you, purely because you're so fucking dumb and wrong about everything. Go home or bite the curb, you're the worst person I've met on either of the divide.
Stupid nigger
Lil nigga, you're so fucking stupid you ain't even ready to be corrected. Glowie ain't a fan of me but I'll still tell you that cat's above you in every regard. You're the dumbest nigger in every room who really needs to be slapped in the mouth on some bully shit.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Imagine taking the time to manually change the color of each letter in your replies.

Reason: After sperging out over onion farms LGBT while defending trannies

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, sorry bout that bro. Not trying to be a hater but Arkomia has guppie brains and it wouldn't shock me if that wasn't him trying to kayfabe.
And Glowie isn't that dedicated to anything. He goes where the heat is, thusly the eternal summerfag posting primarily about featured content plus his furry favorites
He's already in the hole.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

I only read what you replied to me with but glowie is definitely hoping to get something out of the situation if he thinks he can get enough people on board. He's too invested to quit unless forced.