Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip spergy users on kiwifarms you've come across/interacted with

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
list me (and us) spergy kiwifarmers who will fucking lash at you if you slightly disturb them

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
You'd think pretty much everyone could agree that a proposed plan for daycares run by the German Catholic Church to have masturbation rooms for children was horrifying. Larry David's Opera Cape comes in to make it about feminism.
View attachment 44662
the hilarious part is this guy blaming leftist when it was clearly german catholic's fault. people like him is like the right-wing equivalent of leftist who blame everything on the patriarchy & call everything they don't like fascist, nazi, racist, bigot, etc

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
You'd think pretty much everyone could agree that a proposed plan for daycares run by the German Catholic Church to have masturbation rooms for children was horrifying. Larry David's Opera Cape comes in to make it about feminism.
View attachment 44662
Kwiffar will defend conservative and religious pedophilia until the heat death of the universe.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
well guys, looks like the gang of pathetic backseat moderators aren't fucking around with this one. they're so relentless, holy shit :story:.
wtf.png
the info:
i present to you, the gang of a-logs:
View attachment 41868View attachment 41869View attachment 41871
with their super a-log powers combined, they form...

C A P T A I N
A - L O G

View attachment 41872
for your information: they're still trying to hunt me down for 5 months. if this doesn't convince you all that they're just a bunch of lowlifes with nothing better to do than policing socks on a place for reddit rejects then I don't know what will.

1706675001405.png
:takeyourmeds: :takeyourmeds: :takeyourmeds:
@Crimson Fucker you see this shit?? he thinks you're my boyfriend LMAO.

1706675955463.png
1706676078443.png
oh how ironic. coming from the people who spent months tracking down a sock

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Holy shit, someone really pissed in Glowie's cereal.
even better, these guys aren't doing it for Glowie, they're doing it to rid kiwifarms off of socks a.k.a backseat moderating which is against one of commiefarms's rules.

imagine being so pathetic that you're willing to waste your time on cracking down socks. I mean, at least with jannies they have the authority to do that. these vermins however do not.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
1706681065945.png
coming from a Brazilian ex-pink triangle sperg. you don't get any right to call anyone a lolcow when you're a former pink triangle nigger.
here he's admitting that sock account was his
funny because I never said anything about the account being mine. schizo alert.
and known for his retarded threads.
hahaha, yes. who can forget the master of making high quality threads known as Glowie.
1706680923057.png
Spoiler alert: most if not all of his threads are either shitty politisperg threads or shit threads in general.

Backseat moderating is against the rules? I sure didn't notice.
1706680968430.png
it is against the rules.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
well guys, looks like the gang of pathetic backseat moderators aren't fucking around with this one. they're so relentless, holy shit :story:.
View attachment 44665
the info:

for your information: they're still trying to hunt me down for 5 months. if this doesn't convince you all that they're just a bunch of lowlifes with nothing better to do than policing socks on a place for reddit rejects then I don't know what will.

View attachment 44664
:takeyourmeds: :takeyourmeds: :takeyourmeds:
@Crimson Fucker you see this shit?? he thinks you're my boyfriend LMAO.

View attachment 44666
View attachment 44667
oh how ironic. coming from the people who spent months tracking down a sock
He hasn't found any of my socks except the Crimson Fucker one so he's doing a pretty shitty job chasing shadows if he thinks he found any of mine. If he's reading this Brazil sucks.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
If he's reading this Brazil sucks.
oh, he's definitely reading this place. in fact, he has an account here. how do I know that? because he once screenshot your profile page. this place require an account to view someone's profile page.

Glowie isn't alone on this one. don't forget about these guys.
i present to you, the gang of a-logs:
View attachment 41868View attachment 41869View attachment 41871
with their super a-log powers combined, they form...

C A P T A I N
A - L O G

View attachment 41872
They're together on this lunacy.