Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip spergy users on kiwifarms you've come across/interacted with

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
list me (and us) spergy kiwifarmers who will fucking lash at you if you slightly disturb them

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's shitposting I would admit, I don't do awkward shit in real life, neither am I a troon, but still:

Hold on, you don't *just* make fun of trannies jannies, you are obsessed with joshy and his clique for years non stop, that's why you aren't any more "normal" than troons you make fun of.
So you're only pretending to be a socially awkward Loli cat girl larping retard? Nice tranny cope btw, not like it was overused to death by this point.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I got that impression from this one as well:
Yellow manboy? Posts like a ramen smelling basement dweller
Hold on, you don't *just* make fun of trannies jannies
Nope, that's right. I make fun of general Kwiffar, Ash, y'know. I also post articles, threads about other cows, recently I posted one about Brian Harvey. Remind us what you do? Apart from being a embittered faggot.
you are obsessed with joshy and his clique for years non stop
Ahhhh. The "you are obsessed" bit. Hasn't been for "years non stop" really, joined this site like 18 months ago. Only been doing this since lockdown. However, from the photos I post, you can tell I still go outside. When was the last time you did that.
that's why you aren't any more "normal" than troons you make fun of.
Get a responsible adult to explain that your argument is based on sophistry, therefore your conclusion is wrong.
lol You Will Never Be A Cat.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Nope, that's right. I make fun of general Kwiffar, Ash, y'know. I also post articles, threads about other cows, recently I posted one about Brian Harvey. Remind us what you do? Apart from being a embittered faggot.
Didn't bother to check your activities so whatever.
So you're only pretending to be a socially awkward Loli cat girl larping retard? Nice tranny cope btw, not like it was overused to death by this point.
The OCs are real but the otherkin shit isn't, I make fun of troons all the time, just get a strike on youtube recently because of this.
https://booru.soy/post/view/51644

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
I make fun of general Kwiffar, Ash, y'know. I also post articles, threads about other cows, recently I posted one about Brian Harvey
Still pretty cringe, the age of lolcow has ended and what remain today are nothing more than boring ass cults shit where tards shit talk about each others behind hugboxes, just like what you and your gay "friends" do.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Didn't bother to check your activities so whatever.

The OCs are real but the otherkin shit isn't, I make fun of troons all the time, just get a strike on youtube recently because of this.
https://booru.soy/post/view/51644
Still pretty cringe, the age of lolcow has ended and what remain today are nothing more than boring ass cults shit where tards shit talk about each others behind hugboxes, just like what you and your gay "friends" do.
Blah blah blah you trooned out and became a lolcow. Now get your mans. His drool is ruining another one of his keyboards and it might be another couple weeks until we see him again.
*notices ur bulge*
OwO what's dis?
Save that erp shit for your loli neko girlfriend you're always on together with. Or did you just get done with that? No, I will not join in your next session.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Blah blah blah you trooned out and became a lolcow. Now get your mans. His drool is ruining another one of his keyboards and it might be another couple weeks until we see him again.

Save that erp shit for your loli neko girlfriend you're always on together with. Or did you just get done with that? No, I will not join in your next session.
Just coming out already