TransGarlic Should Transwomen Have the Right to Participate in College Sports? Yes 100%

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
It's called having principles. Nobody gives a shit about women's sports but that doesn't men with long hair should be able to cave in women's skulls and take their opportunities. Its unfair and disordered, setting a bad precedent.

"It's called having principles."

I see you've brought your whole schtick of coping so hard over here from KF.

"Take their opportunities"

Yet y'all can't decide between women being this existential threat to the West ("muh vote bad") and them being delicate China dolls who need you to stand up for them against big bad trannies (which you blame on them despite being the entire fault of modern men).

I'd take you all more seriously if you weren't trying to have your cake and eat it too.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
"Take their opportunities"

Yet y'all can't decide between women being this existential threat to the West ("muh vote bad") and them being delicate China dolls who need you to stand up for them against big bad trannies (which you blame on them despite being the entire fault of modern men).
Two things can be true simultaneously; how bad women generally vote has nothing to do with them being mistreated by trannies (aside from the irony that they largely supported them, but women aren't a monolith, blame truly falls at the feet of liberals).

I'd take you all more seriously if you weren't trying to have your cake and eat it too.
I'd take you more seriously if you could form a coherent argument.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
Ok dude you're retarded :story:

And there it is. The staple of most of your ilk. You don't agree with me? You're retarded. Says the guy who calls an argument "incoherent" when it's pretty simple (that you don't really give a shit about women or their sports). Says the guy who simps for a effeminate male who runs a gossip forum so he can whine about how it's those other effeminate males who are the real problem.

How was the interracial piss play?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
5gp.gif