Kiwifarms Associate Sara Trombonista Seitelman/William Dunsparce Davenport

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Trombonista did it again! 😄

TrombonistaDidItAgainLMAO.jpg

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I'm not autistic enough to understand what this is referring to.
Sorry to reply to such an old post but I've been curious about this gefilte fish smelling bitch for a while.
Applying my knowledge of autistic schizo babble:
>an actual glowniggers profile
A schizo larper, probably the guy in that post
>nuked the site from orbit
Is Low Orbit Ion Cannon even still a thing? Just sounds like schizo skiddy shit
>thinks this is all Liz Fong Jones fault
So the poster definitely DDOS'd the site after everyone laughed at his larp.

Curious enough to go flip through her interactions from around that time. Feels like there's no way the poster wasn't the retard who got jannied. Will report back

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
T2.png

Sara's obsessed with the troons because putting them down makes her feel better about being a circus freak with androgen insensitivity

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Assuming this is Ash, as the other (skitzo)posts are unbridled ragelust posts at the resident Jewess. Ash, you haven't touched a nerve. Someone asked about you, Troonboosta linked your thread and changed the subject. It's not like she wants you to rape her, like what you want dem dat Karl to done do unto you.

Crimson Fucker

Å¢epeÅŸ
Hellovan Onion
Picturing her obsessively scouring the internet for mentions of her like a narcissistic scizo with all her free time she doesn't use sperging here is hilarious and sad at the same time but I don't feel bad for laughing.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
She's pretty cute in that pic with the big dog
She's 35 and lives with her parents, which I verified yesterday by calling her dad. So you probably have a shot considering the unsurprising fact the meanest and most loyal posters are basically non-functional as people and would be in a group home if not for family.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
She's 35 and lives with her parents, which I verified yesterday by calling her dad
Still younger than Ash. Are you sure you called her Dad?
Also Sara, do not pick fights with me if you have something to lose.
Hmmmmm. Remember, Ash is totally down with dox'in an' a SWATing. If you've got someone's dox, Ash is fine with you posting that dox and SWATing the person.

Crimson Fucker

Å¢epeÅŸ
Hellovan Onion
She's 35 and lives with her parents, which I verified yesterday by calling her dad. So you probably have a shot considering the unsurprising fact the meanest and most loyal posters are basically non-functional as people and would be in a group home if not for family.
I don't believe you called anyone.
Is it because you have nothing to lose?

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
You didn't call her dad and you didn't do this.

Why should she be afraid of you, Ashley? Not Keffals or 4chan or any other internet weirdo who can see her dox, but she should be afraid of Ashley Hutsell Jankowski. A woman so "brave" she had to blur her house out on Google Maps.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
You didn't call her dad and you didn't do this.

Why should she be afraid of you, Ashley? Not Keffals or 4chan or any other internet weirdo who can see her dox, but she should be afraid of Ashley Hutsell Jankowski. A woman so "brave" she had to blur her house out on Google Maps.
His name's Dave and he was very nice and calm, I think he might be as exasperated with his shutin idiot daughter as much as I am.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I think he might be as exasperated with his shutin idiot daughter as much as I am.
What you think is low value info, and why the fuck would you be "exasperated" with her? Still not buying this you spoke to her Dad. Just because nobody is going to ring your Dad... because he took the easy way out of his parental responsibilities and drugged himself to death, rather than be your Dad.

Really, what the fuck are you doing being "exasperated" (read psychotically seething) over some bint on a forum? You need to get out more, Ash.