Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Some guy in Ed forums I was trolling. Not the only one either he just took it up the butt the hardest and gave the most funny reactions. Idk why I even started doing it, I just seen most of them face reveal so went ahead then started roasting them and memeing their photos.
I should get back into ED.
I haven't posted since EDF 1 wuz kil but it was wild how many people would power level. I guess not much has changed
:story:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Some guy in Ed forums I was trolling. Not the only one either he just took it up the butt the hardest and gave the most funny reactions. Idk why I even started doing it, I just seen most of them face reveal so went ahead then started roasting them and memeing their photos.
what's pathetic about him is this fucking nigger thought he has any saying for edf. I mean, just look at this.
1713072892258.png

i love how this stupid nigger parrot the same bullshit glowie puked out of his mongoloid Finnish ass. there's no doubt this guy stumbled upon glowie's thread because of the threads about kiwifarms I've posted there on edf

Last edited:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
what's pathetic about him is this fucking nigger thought he has any saying for edf. I mean, just look at this.
View attachment 52839
i love how this stupid nigger parrot the same bullshit glowie puked out of his mongoloid Finnish ass. there's no doubt this guy stumbled upon glowie's thread because of the threads about kiwifarms I've posted there
I love how the nigger is fragile lol. after you've said niggers are inherently subhuman, he cries and demand you to show your face in an attempt to own you :haha: