"Ross Ferrow" / Mapface

Subtitle
Got my own thread on Kiwi

Empresa

Ladmin
Yeah I remember you , just got a thread you're the no contact MAP welcome aboard don't fed post this place is so smol one of us will see it after you post it

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion
I'm not actually a map though
pretending to be one for the lulz is not brilliant given every community who pretends to believe in x gets overrun by people who actually believe in x
4cuck's pol is a good example

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion
yes, the internet is very reliable.
They still think I groomed some 10 year old from some fantasy story book.
epic child molestation win

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I'm not actually a map though
1665676743197.png

1665676916518.png

If I didn't know better, and I do, I'd assume you were a Blaine sock posting from Georgia because that's where state AOC laws make you somehow not a grooming pedophile.
But that'd be crazy.
Either way. Give me 3 reasons to believe you're not a pedophile. I've seen your posts on KF, but I've also encountered many people who go way overboard on the "pedohunter" "anti-groomer gang" identity who turn out to be overcompensating deviant perverts.
For example: Captain REDSEC, pedohunter extraordinaire.

Last edited:

OnlyGemsDoe

Baby Onion
so which is more cringe? op or moralfagging kiwitards who got offended on even the slightly things?
I suggest the latter
<image> What the fuck?
Yeah that's obvious bait if you know who you're dealing with but I don't blame those kiwiniggers for confusing you with a real pedo
You took it too far and tbqh kiwitroons moralfagging you is probably not very lulzworthy, unless you're into the lowest common denominator trollan

OnlyGemsDoe

Baby Onion
Crazy how i can literally turn everything on its head
if you continue this faggotry i guarantee people will see you as an idiot and rightfully so
the "lol guize I support shitty position x i am master of deception" is basically a shorthand for "i am considering the idea of supporting position x for reals"

【VOID】

Retired Staff
My denial, gets me service

1665678108077.png

Nigger are you trying to justify getting baited by someone pretending to be 13 on tumblr offering you nudes as "skitzo shit" because you "hate the world"

I'm fucking sick of pedophiles.

Can't archive KF with ghostarchive because of the stupid mitigation software.
1665678390035.png

You have exactly one post to explain this shit like a rational, coherent person without referencing dantes inferno or other schizo shit.

OnlyGemsDoe

Baby Onion
View attachment 22136
Nigger are you trying to justify getting baited by someone pretending to be 13 on tumblr offering you nudes as "skitzo shit" because you "hate the world"

I'm fucking sick of pedophiles.

Can't archive KF with ghostarchive because of the stupid mitigation software.
You have exactly one post to explain this shit like a rational, coherent person without referencing dantes inferno or other schizo shit.
oh my fauci it's an actual pedo then lol