"Ross Ferrow" / Mapface

Subtitle
Got my own thread on Kiwi

【VOID】

Retired Staff
i am the lolcow
remember that
you take what you are given
I told you that you had one post to make this not look horrible. You failed. I have no time for fucking pedophiles.

1665679099244.png

Fuck off and pray no one reports your naked IP to the feds you sick fucking faggot.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

【VOID】

Retired Staff

Can you screencap the OP from PG and post it here for those of us who don't have socks.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Can you screencap the OP from PG and post it here for those of us who don't have socks
Fraid not, in the same boat as you.

However, this was also on KF in the MAP/NO(yeah right)MAP thread

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion

Vibe_Lad

Registered
you guys know I don't actually read a lot of shit.
Yeah we know you don't read alot of shit, including laws that prohibit child grooming and catfishing online.

Maybe you should read crime and punishment and tell us what you learned.

Shouldn't be a problem for you, since you read Dantes inferno.... You read Dantes inferno right?
Or did Wendigoon on YouTube describe it to you?