Little Green Scallion Blaine Gaven Ross

Documented person of interest who is not a public figure or who only has a small public presence on the internet

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Blaine Gayboy Ross has an account here...
tardcage.png
He's a lifer in the Tard Cage. That's why he has to sock up. And suck off jan jans to stay around. Sad and/or pathetic.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Blaine Gayboy Ross has an account here...
View attachment 50107
He's a lifer in the Tard Cage. That's why he has to sock up. And suck off jan jans to stay around. Sad and/or pathetic.
I'm neutral about Blaine. His messing with Elaine, Michael, and Racheal Minkin were pretty funny, as well as all the lolcow farm shit. But the whole Roblox pedo grooming cult theories and other skitzo incidents were too bizarre for me.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident

Slaughter

Local Moderator
View attachment 50111
Well yeah that shit happened and I'm sure there's far worse like the hypno diaperfurs who use Roblox to find victims, I'm more talking about Josh being part of some child grooming cabal or whatever it was

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Well yeah that shit happened and I'm sure there's far worse like the hypno diaperfurs who use Roblox to find victims, I'm more talking about Josh being part of some child grooming cabal or whatever it was
Oh I didn't know about that. Definitely a stretch. Josh can barely function inside a hugbox, let alone a grand conspiracy
30 days in the Tard Cage Hole
regina-george.gif

Slaughter

Local Moderator