Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere PPP / Ashton Parks / Godwinson / Adam Edge

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
gtwti.png
gtwth.png
gtwtg.png
gtwtf.png
gtwte.png

gtwtd.png

gtwtc.png
gtwtb.png

gtwta.png

Juantavius

Baby Onion
View attachment 29175
ABG has a point about Asa flirting with the Flywinson, but also Commie Farms (no matter how loathe he is to admit it). The guy exposed his daughter to Gunt, and the Kwiffar. Really have to wonder how much research this "Internet Noah" did on Muntzwinson.

Psych 101 sperg. I feel that a lot of the static Asa is suffering at the moment, is spite that should be directed at someone else.

Asa is spot on tho, they do tho don't they doh?
They sure do. Anyone new on the scenes that makes something worth watching, you always get foxdix riders who wanna be known as the first ones to say they suck and alog them. It leads to em auto interpreting every single thing in the worst possible light, and spamming in threads trying to force the issue anytime even the slightest event occurs with "see I told ya" posting after posting, instead of just letting degenerate eceleb wannabes slide into cowdom organically. It's gotten so over the top over there, that it's sucked away any enjoyment out of the site, as well as obviously cucking content

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Anyone new on the scenes that makes something worth watching
New to what scene? He's "pre-flood". It does remind me of college students, trying to out esoteric cool each other, and as soon as something becomes cool, it's uncool, and then it's ironically cool (h8 watchers). But I still say, the shit Asa is getting is because the LVPs on PLodwinson's thread have (finally) clocked on to what a fraud he is.

Adam does seem to be a strange exception. Think of any other cow that disappears when people mention 5-0, the Kwiffar would be in overdrive.

It's gotten so over the top over there, that it's sucked away any enjoyment out of the site, as well as obviously cucking content
Autistic Spite is to blame. Flobwinson broached the subject once... but as he's known to lie about his past...

btw the Fake Crypto Jew could be read as Crypto currency. I'm not sure if that helps or not.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
pchat.png
Eso being Eso.

"If you sit by the river for long enough, eventually the corpses of your enemies will float by"

pppbraids.png
He's got braids, on an holiday.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
asa3.png
Shocking lack of knowledge about PPPwinson:
You think when the IRS start getting real interested in Asa, he'll ever wonder if being on stream with Gunt had anything to do with it?

Or that exploiting fat spergs is Wogwinson's idea of fun? And better fun yet, exploiting them without them knowing it.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
pwnsn.png
Asa knows as much as Jahans.
pwnsn2.png
Saying PPP is just as bad as Gunt is retarded, Rage Pig has a decade on PPP, give him time...
pwnsn3.png
Gobwinson only did a couple of Q&As, the reason he fucked off is because of a question he was asked. And the Q&As were: Only answer easy questions. Answer doesn't have to be honest. Admit to having terrible taste.
pwnsn4.png
Again. This is not factually accurate. Review this thread.

Why you'd want to lie about Plodwinson... hmmmmm.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Because it's related. But the audio combined with his autistic screech is GBH of the earhole. tldw: He dunks on the KC, and Plodwinson (a bit), but he clearly knows fuck all about the subject at hand.

btw he's the guy in the KF G post. So, he is an convicted of offensive sex act. There is that.