Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere PPP / Ashton Parks / Godwinson / Adam Edge

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Mycroft barks, Poodlewinson jumps.

wn1.png
wn2.png
But don't worry... SOME people are unbanned. But not me. The guy asking about the police. Maybe Goywinson will "answer" the question. But not before a lot of shill work. Maybe lay off the gack tho. You've been really "Low Energy".
wn3.png
wn4.png
You have to understand... Adam is a riddle, wrapped up inside a douche...

Stream has started with shit audio echoes. Going with pre record.

Audio has sorted itself out. Strangely when he finished the Jim bit, and then went on the KC alawging

Last edited:

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
Tardwinsons final stream was so bad even the professional dick suckers at Foxdick hated it. The first 13 minutes had terrible audio issues, then he started seething like a jilted lover at PigPigPig, and finally showed Discord DMs from Persip that were probably fake. Godwinson Bros… not like this…

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
The first 13 minutes had terrible audio issues
It was a prerecord. He never addressed the audio, I think he did a "live on tape" and didn't bother to check it. His dick suckers are so stupid. I really think the come back has been funded (maybe even by Gunt, but maybe other people). That stream was a contractual obligation. But he couldn't face chat. Funny thing is: PPP has addressed the event I'm referring to (and which Adam knows exactly what I'm referring to).
Look, I'll give this guy his due, he was there, he did his due. But really, if you want to go back a couple of streams, the one before the Kinoshit one, you can see the moment the Police question is asked, that really shit Adam up. Wonder why? Adam has to accept that he's just as fucked as PPP, Warski, Gunt, joshy, but in a way it's worse. Only Gunt can really be called white trash, the others are comfortable upper working/lower middle class types, but they really don't have much to lose.

Yeah, Adam's family might cover for him. But for the rest of his life it will be pass agg comment's like "Shall we watch Uncle Buck... oh sorry Bumwinson... how thoughtless of me". Just imagine school reunions. And all because of a monkey.
NEVER. DID. VAUSHMAS
NEVER. WAS. VAUSHMAS. The day those clowns actually take on Marxism is the day 1. They will actually be yeeted from the intraweb 2. Satan goes ice skating to work. Loved to be proved wrong, won't be heart broken if I'm not.

Neighbor Nerds

Baby Onion
NEVER. WAS. VAUSHMAS. The day those clowns actually take on Marxism is the day 1. They will actually be yeeted from the intraweb 2. Satan goes ice skating to work. Loved to be proved wrong, won't be heart broken if I'm not.
Sadly it was just never meant to be, Nektar. Never trust the British. I’ve learnt my mistake.

Cowboy

Registered
It was a prerecord. He never addressed the audio, I think he did a "live on tape" and didn't bother to check it. His dick suckers are so stupid. I really think the come back has been funded (maybe even by Gunt, but maybe other people). That stream was a contractual obligation. But he couldn't face chat. Funny thing is: PPP has addressed the event I'm referring to (and which Adam knows exactly what I'm referring to).
Look, I'll give this guy his due, he was there, he did his due. But really, if you want to go back a couple of streams, the one before the Kinoshit one, you can see the moment the Police question is asked, that really shit Adam up. Wonder why? Adam has to accept that he's just as fucked as PPP, Warski, Gunt, joshy, but in a way it's worse. Only Gunt can really be called white trash, the others are comfortable upper working/lower middle class types, but they really don't have much to lose.

Yeah, Adam's family might cover for him. But for the rest of his life it will be pass agg comment's like "Shall we watch Uncle Buck... oh sorry Bumwinson... how thoughtless of me". Just imagine school reunions. And all because of a monkey.

who is that mushmouthed autist you posted listening to his voice makes me wanna vomit

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
If anything encapsulates the fuckwittedness of Blobwinson's fluffers...
autiee.png
autieeb.png
Something tells me that AuntieE is a little bit more involved than they'd like you to think. He bottled the stream because some alawg knows something about him. Something to do with the police. Trying to rationalize the fact that Adam is a hypocrite, who let's be honest, actually hasn't provided any "high brow" takes on anything. Just done the same schtick as he always does. Interesting defense of Parsnips there. What's that all about, eh?

Let's remember that, AuntieE, you never called out his lies. His complicity. No, you coped that shit out. I seriously hope you never have kids. They'd be easy prey for any nonce that spoke posh... Wouldn't they?

Neighbor Nerds

Baby Onion
autiee.png
autieeb.png
Lmao the cope is unreal. “The stream was intentionally bad, Which made it good!” I’d bet money on this guy being a sock of someone in the Tardwinson crew, maybe persip, or Bryan Dunn? Or a shared account of all of them? :thinking:

Cowboy

Registered
View attachment 28372
View attachment 28373
Something tells me that AuntieE is a little bit more involved than they'd like you to think. He bottled the stream because some alawg knows something about him. Something to do with the police. Trying to rationalize the fact that Adam is a hypocrite, who let's be honest, actually hasn't provided any "high brow" takes on anything. Just done the same schtick as he always does. Interesting defense of Parsnips there. What's that all about, eh?

Let's remember that, AuntieE, you never called out his lies. His complicity. No, you coped that shit out. I seriously hope you never have kids. They'd be easy prey for any nonce that spoke posh... Wouldn't they?
nigga what is this police story you keep bringing up

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Ask the Whale, she should know, she likes uploading Adam's streams from that era. It's been addressed by the "estranged finance". As soon as the Sneakwinson meme comes back, Edgy does one. WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT?
https://soundcloud.com/radio-free-kfab%2Ftribute-to-the-recent-plodwinson-stream-esoteric-mix Of course, you could follow the Waiting For Godwinsonot arc. Mind you. It's over nine hours of esoteric soundscape. But nah, you've got the sow's ear, right? Or wait for the next Baronettie Der Sherghettio's stream.