Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere PPP / Ashton Parks / Godwinson / Adam Edge

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Either he bottled it after ear chat, or...
gwit.png
As some have pointed out, he's back on the gack. Maybe rehab is the reason for the "hiatus'"

eta

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kc1.png
kc2.png
Didn't get back. He only ever answers the fluff questions. Or the one's where he can boast about terrorizing foreign students.

Cowboy

Registered
ive been seein kiwicucks speculating that godwinson is gonna o the way of PPP and become a grifter i personally think adam will leave for another year before doing that but im interested in you guys thoughts on the matter

Cowboy

Registered
I think the biggest problem you have is that you and PPP still give a single solitary fuck about Teaclips and what she's doing. PPP going after Teaclips has been the cringiest shit. But I guess he was just desperate for a new target after being paid off to not criticize Josh anymore.

Or are you still retarded to still push the "LEMON HEIST" story that PPP tries to sell. Fuck off faggot.
Teaclips tried to help get my fediverse accounts unbanned shes my bitch fr

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
ive been seein kiwicucks speculating that godwinson is gonna o the way of PPP and become a grifter i personally think adam will leave for another year before doing that but im interested in you guys thoughts on the matter
They've slowly coming to the realization that Godwinson has always tried to sell out. His early videos are obvious Media Student stuff, with pitches and whatnot. There is evidence that he tried "coming back" (again) earlier, but somebody pointed out the gay op. He wanted PPP to sell out first and grease the way.

Teaclips tried to help get my fediverse accounts unbanned shes my bitch fr
She's just using you. Trust no one, not even your own Whale.

Cowboy

Registered
They've slowly coming to the realization that Godwinson has always tried to sell out. His early videos are obvious Media Student stuff, with pitches and whatnot. There is evidence that he tried "coming back" (again) earlier, but somebody pointed out the gay op. He wanted PPP to sell out first and grease the way.

She's just using you. Trust no one, not even your own Whale.
maybe so but i like whale pussy

Cowboy

Registered
Aaarrr, you be a Land Whale Lubber, arrr

Originally Esoteric PPPism. Been around a couple of years, said they edited some of Godwinson videos. All I can say is check out the channel, some of the stuff is good, some not so good.
yeah i heard him mention some of it likes the lore of esoteric jahanism and esoteric shaggyism im confused lol i think jahanism came first then pppism came next

Cowboy

Registered
Considering that after one small joke, the thread mostly hated that stream, and then Godwinson spent the next day doing streams on "Correct Targets", I don't think that's going to happen. Let's be honest, 90% of KFers don't actually watch his streams, and the Commie Farms is his main audience.

Godwinson could have easily done a two hour stream mocking joshy, over the past months happenings. Ask yourself why then, he hasn't. Same reason there is no Vaush doc.

Yes.
i personally do not watch his streams in full i just watch a little bit that stream on the jim clone was great the guy even tried jims cough lmao

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
seems odd that jesse ps discord buddy kinochet after ralphs bowling event was swatted jesse knew before everyone else really makes you think
Kinochet has made a name from sneaking on Discord "buddies". Who elses discord was he in?

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
I don’t care if this British faggot sells out and becomes a grifter, unlike foxdick, who cares greatly about their e-daddy. He’d just better do vaushmas before selling out. There isn’t enough vaush alogging out there.

Cowboy

Registered
I don’t care if this British faggot sells out and becomes a grifter, unlike foxdick, who cares greatly about their e-daddy. He’d just better do vaushmas before selling out. There isn’t enough vaush alogging out there.
im with you aslong as he stays entertaining its not even the grifting i care about just how low effort PPPs new content is its like he just gave up