Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere PPP / Ashton Parks / Godwinson / Adam Edge

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
He definitely should go after Josh & KF and make the Kiwis that suck Godwinson’s dick seethe
Considering that after one small joke, the thread mostly hated that stream, and then Godwinson spent the next day doing streams on "Correct Targets", I don't think that's going to happen. Let's be honest, 90% of KFers don't actually watch his streams, and the Commie Farms is his main audience.

Godwinson could have easily done a two hour stream mocking joshy, over the past months happenings. Ask yourself why then, he hasn't. Same reason there is no Vaush doc.
Is that fat guy with an sombrero, Asalieri?
Yes.

Last edited:

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
more seething gym streams, yawn. This is what happens when your audience is dick sucking Kiwis, still no Vaushmas… :paytas:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
asa.pngasa2.pngasa3.png
still no Vaushmas…
Also noted by Asa. But we might have him doing the Stranglers and Prince.
eso.pngeso2.png

gchat2.pnggchat3.png
This is in (quick) response to where Godwinson slept, when he stayed at Surfers. X there buddy. He never denied PPPs accusation.
gchat4.pnggchat5.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
gochat.png
gochat2.png
This is in response to Girlwinson admitting (in front lidderly billions of people) that one of his favorite films and OSTs is Lost Boys. That's right, a chick flick. Well, I get fags like it as well.

gochat3.png
X

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Stardust asserts she is better (in every conceivable way) than Adam "Godwinson of Moob inspector-verse" Edge.

80mins in.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
At least he’s now going after people that can reasonably respond and not seething at Gym. Some of these people in the Guntsphere (especially Gator) deserve to be shit on relentlessly, so I’ll give him that.