Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere PPP / Ashton Parks / Godwinson / Adam Edge

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
pppweet.png
Does anybody know who he's referring to?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
JUST FIGHT ALREADY AHHHHHHHHHHHH
"Hunter Gets Captured By The Game". What else can I say?

Ever read The Carpenter and the Walrus?

Just disemboweling PPP.
There is a couple of errors on Godwinson part. If you've watched the relevant streams. He's doing a better job as "jilted lover" than Surfer. But there was a straight up lie at the start, as well. Nobody seems to have noticed it, apart from a couple of people in chat.

Also, pedant point: Re Rainbow in the Dark. He's not the Rainbow in the Dark. He's just not.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I like how all of them are clearly drug addicts and acting like the other doing drugs is a big deal.
It's like listening a bunch of bints with the "So she said that they said..."
As if godwinson wasn't high on coke on like half of the streams during the simpsiracy
Remember him rubbing the top of his head, like he was Boris Johnston?
Also doubt this is actually live probably just a "live streamed" video godwinson already filmed
Note this time LIVE was not mentioned.

WOnder what will happen on Halloween...

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Not specifically that one off the top of my head however
Would be a tell on the "It's a Godwinson LIVE news alert" streams, I'm erring on the side of MDMA.
but I assume any new godwinson videos aren't live but pre-recorded
Again, the gimmick, and he said it on the Spirit stream (tho' I've posted my evidence on that one).

There are a few things that don't sit right here:

1. Godwinson does a video about Warski and his faults, heavily mentioning the coke. Warski then does the RB and really looks like he's doing coke.
2. While PPP has his faults, his shit talking about NP2 was all present and correct. WOn't sperg about that, but note how Jim wanted PPP to row back on that?
3. Godders tries to brush off the Vaush doc, saying that PPP and Warski stopped him. Frankly that bullshit, right? How? Also, he took money for the Pedmenco stream, and claimed he did the prep for it (IMS), but he doesn't drop the evidence? Whatever, he's still a gay-oppah himself.

Maybe in the next grift arc, they won't still be playing to the KF audience. (Optimistic)

Dude-Weed

Baby Onion
Ashton used to normal sized?! This is Madness. I was refering to thread's first post of him in a MAGA hat, dude has let himself go BAD.