Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere PPP / Ashton Parks / Godwinson / Adam Edge

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
3p.png
Some more irl PPP.

Empresa

Ladmin
I hate to have to agree with John keiss but he's correct surfer is more fun than PPP at this point. He needs Mormon shaggy to tell him how to make more bombs though
might need to make a counsel of evil thread for all the characters adjacent to PPP

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Cog showed up and PPP backed out.c aps below
That's not referring to Cog (he lives in Norfvenland in Bongland.)

Also...
surfink.png
Surfer, eh? X. He still can't get over being dubbed "Surfink" for calling 5-0 on PPP. Might find out if PPP has got any science (he's certainly got weight) during this upcoming Gym Special. I'm interested in who (if anyone) will turn up to that. And PPP better do his Burgess Meredith impression.

btw Surfer failed to successfully remove the dox in that DM conv. That's bad net etiquette, that is.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kc.png
A (long awaited) return for Beardson. And Rackets isn't banned anymore, but at least it's the first time KC will be mentioning Fuff.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
pppoldaddress.png
The speds at KF have taken a week to realise, that the address on some DMs wasn't totally removed, and some guy had to post the dox of PPPs... old address. He doesn't live in Peterburgers anymore. Hasn't for some time. I can understand that people don't want to watch PPP, but it helps if you actually read the thread.

Remember, not a doxing or stalking site.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
godders.png
Looks like we'll find out what happened to Aunty. It's on at 9pm EST, I think that's 4pm Limey time. Should be able to make more noise than last time.

Do you remember when his mum told him to keep the noise down?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
worm.png
Worm (terrible tracer who shills their ware on the guntboard) is (again) unaware of lore. Although, I wouldn't say that Godwinson "dislike" for joshy is solely down to 8chan (or more the other chan), but due to... 2016. And I'll leave it at that. All the relevant videos have been linked. Perhaps if Worm and their ilk spent more time researching the topic, instead of huffing their own farts...

Maybe he'll explain in the upcoming stream. But, I very much doubt it. I doubt Godders has the bottle to take on the Shota Jerks.

Also: You think he watched a certain Geraldine Page film? Prolly wasted on him. He's like Esoteric Esotericisms in that sense.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
k.png
Metocuck, Effluentes, Alberto (guessing this why Gunt is pictured, but not listed), Rand face reveal (that's one the OG PPP fans) and Boogie.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 22304
Let's hope so,,,
View attachment 22305
This ol' lag seems dependent on it.
I'm gonna
IM GONNA
IM GONNA CHIMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IT AT THO