Default Prefix (Kiwifarms) - Flag for classification OF @Meowsolini is KF @Catler

Kiwifarms related threads that do not appear to fit in any other thread prefix.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
They just have to be a general dictator pun, and the more the better especially with rival ideology. Creating an intergenerational catboy dictator flame war sounds like it would be an entertaining shit show I won't fully read and rely on the screenshots of others to form a vague understanding of.
I don't know dude I think we should have stayed with the world war II stuff.

The fact that no one has mentioned concentration camp doctor Josef Meowngele yet is criminal ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Posting nog doggin and now woke statistics? They're all pedophiles and they're all offending because I disapprove of their blood oxygen level.
Nog dogging ๐Ÿ˜‚

No I was calling back to the 33% statistic that I'm making up for tragedies now. That's my new thing.

Only problem is it only works 33% of the time, and that's about what the survival rate was on 9/11.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I don't know dude I think we should have stayed with the world war II stuff.

The fact that no one has mentioned concentration camp doctor Josef Meowngele yet is criminal ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't care what user name the guy picks for his account but I still think Nyadolf Kittler would have been best and most on theme without being exactly the same and then the rest can be @universoul adventurer doing another funny bit or something.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I don't care what user name the guy picks for his account but I still think Nyadolf Kittler would have been best and most on theme without being exactly the same and then the rest can be @universoul adventurer doing another funny bit or something.
Yeah naw, you had it right the first time you said it.
I only came through with this one because I saw @Universer Adventure came through last night but they got got, surely not because of reportfagging tho

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Yeah naw, you had it right the first time you said it.
I only came through with this one because I saw @Universer Adventure came through last night but they got got, surely not because of reportfagging tho
And dude for a CHANGE it wasn't even you.

I tried to cosplay ONE time and they shot me down quicker than Null lasts in the sack.

And he only lasts like 33% of 1 minute, which is crazy because 33% was the survival rate if you were inside the building during the Oklahoma City bombing.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I'm still waiting for an Azul Fucker with an Alexander Anderson PFP. Catholic priest vampire hunter.
Alexander.Anderson.600.3653837.jpg

Meowsolini

Discord's Best Mod
Registered
Yep, it's me. Spooky~
I had contact with him outside of KF, and asked him about it because I only found out about it hours after the fact and wanted the real story, not the KF version
And you didn't get it because I rightly don't trust anyone online and figured you'd try to leak anything I said off site the moment you could benefit (even if only for lolz). Given who archived all the PMs it would seem my judgment was correct.

You're right though my issues are and were with KF itself and its "leadership" and I don't really care about some retarded PMs. The only user I hold any grudge against is you.
I don't care what user name the guy picks for his account but I still think Nyadolf Kittler would have been best
I'm not that creative so I didn't even think of it :(

Last edited:

Gargamel

a victim of janitorial abuse
Baby Onion
And you didn't get it because I rightly don't trust anyone online and figured you'd try to leak anything I said off site the moment you could benefit (even if only for lolz). Given who archived all the PMs it would seem my judgment was correct.
So I'm not really that kind of guy, usually. The PM thing was fair game, if I didn't someone else was going to (and did). This is literally what you're supposed to do on KF. I was just doing my part and being a good kiwi. Also, getting all of it out in the open is much better than letting people post little bits and pieces taken out of context to make trouble. I think someone else got butthurt about it too, but oh well.

I was never going to post information about you that didn't exist on-site already. I was more than happy to keep you around as a non-KF Internet buddy. It's true that I was and did discuss you and publicly known facts about you, but I'm more than capable of keeping secrets secret.

We're past that now though, given that you ghosted me. Actually, I suspect something else was happening behind the scenes, in parallel, because you later disposed of your Telegram account (or changed the username?) and I wouldn't be surprised if someone else was digging into you or if that Telegram account had ties to the Discord thing. I did mention a detail about you that other people probably don't know after that, but then again, you ghosted me for no reason and you're not someone I consider an Internet buddy anymore. Maybe I shouldn't have. I'm more perfect than you, but not infallible.

You're far too paranoid, and at the same time, far too careless in your dealings in this corner of the Internet, which is especially interesting for a guy who once claimed to have enough information on multiple kiwis to dox them. You put on a good act, but it gets to be too much for you to handle and you break down. You try too hard to be someone you're not and it backfires on you every time. Just be yourself, you'll be much happier that way.

You've also got a real problem with getting into arguments with people, especially Internet 'tards. You should probably try to work on that.
You're right though my issues are and were with KF itself and its "leadership" and I don't really care about some retarded PMs.
You're not the only one who has a problem with KF and King Broom. A lot of kiwis secretly take issues with Nigger @Null but won't speak up because they don't want to lose KF.
The only user I hold any grudge against is you.
You really shouldn't, but that's your choice and I respect it. You are a cool guy and we have things in common. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Also, you claimed I sent you a dick pic, but you haven't posted it.
I'm not that creative so I didn't even think of it :(
This is unfortunately true.