Default Prefix (Kiwifarms) - Flag for classification OF @Meowsolini is KF @Catler

Kiwifarms related threads that do not appear to fit in any other thread prefix.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Is he still butthurt about KF?
If you think the degens didn't have the biggest laugh of all during that debacle, you're mistaken.
It's like when people get irrate at out and proud pedophiles. All that screaming at them is basically just jerking them while they tweak their nips and giggle at what a bad boy they are. Better to either actually go IRL and [REDACTED] or just report them to the police and move on with your day

Gargamel

a victim of janitorial abuse
Baby Onion
If you think the degens didn't have the biggest laugh of all during that debacle, you're mistaken.
It's like when people get irrate at out and proud pedophiles. All that screaming at them is basically just jerking them while they tweak their nips and giggle at what a bad boy they are. Better to either actually go IRL and [REDACTED] or just report them to the police and move on with your day
I know for a fact that Catler was butthurt about it and did NOT have the biggest laugh.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
I think there are one or two more people around who used to post on the farms. It can be quite difficult to tell but if you know, you know *secret wink*

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Chairman Meow
Chairman meow would have been an ally in world war II.

What you have to look out for is emperor Meowohito

Screenshot_20240422-184921.png

Gargamel

a victim of janitorial abuse
Baby Onion
Well maybe, he was sort of quiet the first few days he was over here, but to judge your ability to gauge things, do you think Madre Muerte has had a bad time on either site?
Madre is a humiliation fetishist who craves attention, especially that which drives his humiliation fetish. He was ultimately rejected by both sites because he's a fucking nobody who has nothing to offer and who is easily ignored.

The Catler situation is very different. The furry degen stuff is just one part of it, and I don't think Catler really much cares what people think of his furry ERP. With regards to the ERP direct message threads, you could even say he got the big laughs like the other kiwifurs, I won't argue there. The part you're either forgetting or aren't aware of, is the actual reasons why Catler left KF. He was very busy failing to win an unwinnable argument in the boykisser thread, and he had (most likely) impulse-posted something really dumb, and immediately deleted it, much in the same way keffals posts extra-dumb shit to Twitter before almost immediately deleting it. The janny for that subforum, 0 2, saw the deleted post and restored it. Catler took notice to this and edited the post (blanked it out) and I think a few others of his in that thread. There was some back and fourth between 0 2 and Catler, with Catler being really upset that 0 2 undeleted the post, characterizing it as janitorial abuse. I may be forgetting something that happened right after this, but in a very short time Catler had made a farewell post, tried to wipe as much as he could from his user account, change the email to something else, and scramble the password so he ostensibly couldn't get back in. I had contact with him outside of KF, and asked him about it because I only found out about it hours after the fact and wanted the real story, not the KF version. At this time he was very obviously butthurt about the whole thing, and the furry ERP direct message threads had nothing to do with it.

It should be noted that this isn't the first time Catler had painted himself into a corner while arguing on Kiwi Farms. He has a demonstrated history of having an inability to walk away from a thread. You should also be aware that he's an attention whore who suffers from ADHD. I don't say this to hate on him or anything, and I wouldn't hold it against him. It's simply a fact and the reason why he is prone to getting into these situations.

I don't think the other kiwifurs are embarrased or butthurt or anything over the leaking of the direct message threads. I think it's pretty hard for a furry of all things to really care about some shit that happened on a forum where you're more or less anonymous (assuming you're not doxed) and could very well abandon ship at any time. They could also be humiliaton fetishists, but to a much lesser extent than Madre.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's not good. Only one of them stayed on point of a world war II pun. That's only a 33% accuracy. That's about what the survival rate was on the Titanic.

I just made that Titanic statistic up by the way but it sounds right.
They just have to be a general dictator pun, and the more the better especially with rival ideology. Creating an intergenerational catboy dictator flame war sounds like it would be an entertaining shit show I won't fully read and rely on the screenshots of others to form a vague understanding of.

Reason: Pun intended