Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
All of Josh's friends are internet friends which is why he criticized Metokur's notion of "no internet friends." He has no friends in the sense of people he can chill with in person. You're not going to have many friends like this moving country to country.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
All of Josh's friends are internet friends which is why he criticized Metokur's notion of "no internet friends." He has no friends in the sense of people he can chill with in person. You're not going to have many friends like this moving country to country.
Well, there's his friend Vincent whom he apparently met back when he was still working in Australia and with whom he's still friends to this day. A lot of techies are extremely transitory nowadays and they just have friends in different countries that they're connected to online. Anyway, that's all speculative. We really don't know whom he knows in his daily life. We know there's that one gender neutral friend he refers to as they/them that he was watching Breaking Bad with. There was also that Felenov guy who was in the Telegram chat during #DropKIwiFarms who seemed to know Null IRL (or at least created the impression that he did), but AFAICT he has since disappeared.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
No MATI today, maybe tomorrow:

Tomorrow's stream will probably be delayed or postponed until Saturday. I will schedule it as soon as I determine when I can stream. Sorry!

Every other comment is: "Only gaibois don't stream on Fridays. You're of the wrong orientation if you miss tomorrow, Jersh.", "Showing how gay you're going to be just for pride month...", "Jersh embodying pride month by being extra late and gay", "But it's already the second day of buttfuck month... We need your maniac laughter to guide us through these dark times", "I can tell it's June because you are even later and gayer than usual", "This is homophobia".

I never knew MATI was such a working class podcast, LMAO:

MATIWorkingClassPodcast.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
The newest MATI is age-restricted on Null's channel and has 18K views. It has 4k views on the archive channel:

Imagine being this insecure about getting a salad. Null didn't eat enough salad considering his weight issue:

NotEnoughSalad.jpg

For those of you that didn't watch the episode, the above comment was in reference to this picture that Null took years ago of a salad he had ordered, which was varied, whereas his friend's salad consisted of just iceberg lettuce and ranch sauce:

NullsSalad.jpg

Check out the chat comment saying: "PUT THIS IN HIS ONION FARMS THREAD"... done!

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null just posted the link for his new Amerimutt MATI stream on the Tuesday:

[Tue 6pm ET / Midnight EU] Mad at the Internet (June 7th, 2023)

There are already 80+ Kiwis there waiting and chatting.

Null claims he can't read a calendar because he's American.

NullCantReadCalendars.jpg

At least he didn't he didn't say he can't read calendars because he's part Italian, he knows no one would buy that excuse.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
OMG, all you people that usually sit there screengrabbing the KF chatroom or Telegram should really go and have a look at the MATI chat instead.

Null mentions someone called "Codydragonrude", apparently this person is both a Jenny on KF as well as the MATI chat:

Codydragonrude.jpg

Null making it all too easy for #DropKiwiFarms:

NulItMakesScanningVideosImpossible.jpg

These three smart Kiwis really get it:

ThisKiwiGetsIt.jpg

Null says he's "bad at dates":

NullBadAtDates.jpg

Time don't fool me no more
I throw my watch to the floor
It was so lazy
Time don't do it again
Now I'm stressed and strained
With anger and pain
In the subway train

Now it's half past two
Long gone the rendezvous
Now it's half past three
Time made a foul out of me
Now it's half past four
Oh baby can't you see
No use in waiting no more
It's a timing tragedy
I think it's nine
When clock says ten
This girl wouldn't wait
For the out of time
Out of time man

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
Null goes paranoid in the comments under his MATI episode yesterday and now claims that the Kiwis disagreeing with his libertarian takes on the USAD are secret USAD agents:

View attachment 35460
View attachment 35459
If Josh got his libertarian meat utopia, it would end like in pre-Revolutionary Russia when soldiers were being fed rotten meat on the ships so they threw their officers in the water and let them drown:
I wonder if he's one of those raw milk people too? Would he feed his future kids unpasteurized milk and kill them?
I bet he would argue with a plant geneticist that GMOs are toxic and ebil bc he read it on 4chin.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Null goes paranoid in the comments under his MATI episode yesterday and now claims that the Kiwis disagreeing with his libertarian takes on the USAD are secret USAD agents:

View attachment 35460
View attachment 35459
Josh expertly speaks on subjects he knows nothing about and blindly believes whatever he hears from people. It was funny to see him get fact-checked live on- air by the chat.

Miller owns Miller’s Organic Farm on Mill Creek School Road in Upper Leacock Township.

The poultry and livestock operation sells to customers across the country, but doesn’t have a required Federal Grant of Inspection issued to slaughtering operations by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service under the Federal Meat Inspection Act.

Miller slaughtered animals as recently as last summer — in violation of a consent decree with the government. The government also said Miller has sold misbranded meat and poultry products — also a violation of regulations under the Meat Act — since at least 2016.

No one is trying to shut Miller’s business down — not the USDA, not government attorneys, not the judge, Lafuente said. They just want Miller to comply with food safety regulations.

At an April hearing where Miller said he was considering giving up selling meat and poultry instead of complying with those regulations, Smith told Miller, “Nobody wants you to stop doing what you do. You just need to come into compliance.”

But for whatever reason, Lafuente said, Miller has an “aversion to government regulation.”

Last edited:

onionfarts

Baby Onion
I wonder if he's one of those raw milk people too? Would he feed his future kids unpasteurized milk and kill them?
Has that ever actually happened in recorded history?
I bet he would argue with a plant geneticist that GMOs are toxic and ebil bc he read it on 4chin.
Why do you post the talking points of a Monsanto employee? Was anyone talking about GMOs before you brought them up? In the other thread you were talking about not being a "bourgeois" capitalist, yet here you are talking about how great GMOs produced by corporations and their scientists are. Seems a bit odd and contradictory.