Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

The Dark Lord of Tolerance

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Remember when Null brought up that he liked the vegetarian burger at Burger King, was eating less meat overall and even did a review of the burger for Gumroad?

View attachment 54300
View attachment 54301
View attachment 54302
hes trying to impress her

the thing with null is that hes beta as hell

you gusy will cling to y our narrative that null is lidl

but really nulls just a pathetic boy trying to impress a nasty girl because hes like lowtax

this is exactly what youd expect from a boy with no experience that thinks hes a hotshot

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
"Girl". lol.
you know both of them obsess about what people say and they say things on there to rile you guys up

but null was raised by a single mother and is very feminine, he's the girl in the relationship actually

thats why he likes what lidl likes, usually its the other way around in a relationship but null is very feminine, lidl is very masculine

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Yeah. The "rile you guys up" bit. BS. I think it's contrary wise, the kwiffar get riled at the mention that joshy (absent Father, domineering Mother, history of whacking of to shotacon), just might be a homo. I've asked this before, and never got an answer: As lidl is a janny, which female janny do you want to nominate as most likely to be lidl?

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Yeah. The "rile you guys up" bit. BS. I think it's contrary wise, the kwiffar get riled at the mention that joshy (absent Father, domineering Mother, history of whacking of to shotacon), just might be a homo. I've asked this before, and never got an answer: As lidl is a janny, which female janny do you want to nominate as most likely to be lidl?
you guys think lidl really is a man and null has to be gay

nulls a feminine faggot but hes not that kind of a faggot

you probably believe hes in europe too and not his mothers house in missouri

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
you guys think lidl really is a man and null has to be gay
Yuuuuup
nulls a feminine faggot
Yea he is
but hes not that kind of a faggot
No, he's a pedophile faggot
He's gay no matter what location on earth he is on.

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Hmmmmm... Thinking that a guy, raised by a single mother, not knowing his father... and an admitted history of wanking to cat boys... might be homosexual... It's not really the most insane theory, is it now?
i think hes humiliated by his urges and either in denial or trying to hide it but hes likely bisexual or has hormonal issues

i mean it could be hes a homosexual
if so especially with the person he is (lowtax 2) hed be in denial and would try to date women anyway
hed lie to himself about it and force something with a woman

lidl regularly uses language and acts like a female redditor
she uses too much femcel lingo

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
i think hes humiliated by his urges and either in denial or trying to hide it but hes likely bisexual or has hormonal issues

if so especially with the person he is (lowtax 2) hed be in denial and would try to date women anyway

Nigger needs TRT badly.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
you gusy will cling to y our narrative that null is lidl

Not my narrative, I never for a moment believed that Null is Didl. I do believe that Didl is a man because he himself admitted being one at the very beginning of his account, only to change his genders later and LARP on KF as a far-right feminist mother of 2 from Belgium.

but null was raised by a single mother and is very feminine, he's the girl in the relationship actually

thats why he likes what lidl likes, usually its the other way around in a relationship but null is very feminine, lidl is very masculine

Occam's Razor dictates that the most likely reason Didl is so obvioulsy masculine is because Didl is simply a man who does a bad job pretending to be something he's not.

Rekieta said that Null is, quote, "in Europe" and did so even after they fell out. Why would Rekieta continue to lie about where Null is given all the abuse that Null has heaped upon him since they became enemies? Rekieta could've easily come out and admitted that Null isn't in Europe just to get back at him. For me, the fact that Rekieta continues to refer to Null as being in Europe is a strong indication that Null really is in Europe.

You realize that a lot of those so-called "female" redditors are actually troons, right? They're men pretending to be women on Reddit because they get off on the idea of being female jannies, on a platform where no one can call them out on their stupid delusional LARP.

Didl uses "femcel lingo" because he has closely studied subreddits like /r/FemaleDatingStrategy (literally quoting from posts from that subreddit) and feminist fora such as lolcow.farms to better perfect his "far-right feminist" LARP. Didl has to mix just the right amount of far-right ideology, with just the right amount of feminist lingo, to get women on board his own brand of far-right feminism. Didl's end game on KF is to connect feminism to the far-right. This is why I suspect he's part of some kind of Laurelai Bailey-esque operation. This is how Laurelai Bailey infiltrated /r/antiwork too: he first pretended to be a far-left anarchist and #OneOfUs, only to do a bait-and-switch and take over that subreddit. On KiwiFarms, Didl pretends to be a "fren" and a far-right woman who also happens to be a feminist, in order to link the two seemingly opposite ideologies and promote the idea that feminism itself is far-right. There have been several videos already from BreadTube that promote the idea that feminism is a "white women's ideology". I suspect that's what Didl is doing with the Man Hate thread, which is why I don't think there's anything innocent about what he's doing on KF. He didn't come onto KF to laugh at lolcows or SJWs or to argue with leftists, he came onto KF with the intent of creating the Man Hate thread as one of the most controversial and divisive KF threads in order to "divide and conquer".

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion

"Hormonal issues" brought about by obesity. I've noticed that men who cut their dicks off are often extremely fat to the point that its hard to tell that they're men at all, they look like fat women. Obesity also leads to cancers and other diseases thanks to excessive hormones.

Lidl uses autistic girl language but "she" also does things women don't do like creating AI art. Women hate AI art because it looks like chewed gum, they read it as ugly. Meanwhile every male tranny I've seen on the internet loves AI to create pictures of themselves but as girls.

roko araneo juniora

Sheogorath is my nigger
Remarkable Onion
Da broom: bee bee cee posting is bad

Also da broom :

Muttlaw.jpg

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
Lidl uses autistic girl language but "she" also does things women don't do like creating AI art. Women hate AI art because it looks like chewed gum, they read it as ugly. Meanwhile every male tranny I've seen on the internet loves AI to create pictures of themselves but as girls.
Elaine constantly makes AI art and uses it as her pfp as well. You guys always make yourself look extremely inexperienced with women when you list of all these things that "women don't do" like "women don't ever say bad words, women are never racist, women are never homophobic, women are never angry". All of my previous girlfriends were more racist than me, they just don't say those things out loud because women are more afraid of societal backlash than men, but all the women in the man hate thread are openly racist and homophobic, not just Lidl.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Elaine constantly makes AI art and uses it as her pfp as well. You guys always make yourself look extremely inexperienced with women when you list of all these things that "women don't do" like "women don't ever say bad words, women are never racist, women are never homophobic, women are never angry". All of my previous girlfriends were more racist than me, they just don't say those things out loud because women are more afraid of societal backlash than men, but all the women in the man hate thread are openly racist and homophobic, not just Lidl.
I have gotten that on occasion too that I must be a man because everyone knows the only thing white women are are coalburning, dog fucking, man hating, pumpkin spice latte drinking, 50 shades of grey, live, laugh love, Target retards that vote for only SJW shit. When confronted with white women that don't fit the stereotype, some white men don't know what to do with themselves, online at least, and call us men. I just...wat? Then I know the zog programming is complete.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
You guys always make yourself look extremely inexperienced with women when you list of all these things that
Yeah, the opinion that wimminz don't AI is retarded. Might have been true when you had to go really out of your way and install some shit directly on your graphics card or whatever but Bing AI is officially nigger tier tech since it's accessible by a single app.

Anyway, it was you who convinced me that Lidl is Jewsh's e-GF, so what's your read on the psychology of an anemic e-girl that's so eager to crawl under the gunt of a bitter man child that's fatter than PPP? Is the clout just that worth it or does she really find morbidly obese petulant code chodes sexy?
Screenshot_2024-04-27-14-51-51-77_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

You know that nigga regained every bit of that temporary loss since he completely dropped the subject and the last update was "yeah, I ate way too much during the holidays"