Music Related & Entertainment Last of Us (T.V and games)

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion
The girl they cast as Ellie looks really weird, like she's 12 and 20 at the same time.
She looks like eggy
maxresdefault.jpg

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Now the fourth and fifth episode some changes happened, but it was mostly the same thing. Joel and Eli. Travel through a city meet up with a man and his brother try to outsmart the bad guys but in the end, the little boy, the man’s brother gets bitten and gets turned ,the man and the brother both die.

The six episode was nice because it was a much needed breather of all the action. And also, it helps the main characters reevaluate their relationship to more of a father and daughter.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
Just beat the Last of Us 2 and that game is one of the best games i ever played that said you'll either love the story or fucking hate it. John Carmack once said he didn't view video games as art but disposable media aimed for maximum profit. The Last of Us 2 has great visuals to where it can't really get better from there other than higher framerates and details your average gamer won't notice. Great gameplay with moments that almost reminds me of the parts in MGS4 where you can sneak in the middle of 2 factions battling but Naughty Dog forces you to fight so meh. Great sound and voice acting. I loved the story the only game to make me think about some random npc i killed. This is a great piece of art and a failure of mass market approval and profit.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
Just beat the Last of Us 2 and that game is one of the best games i ever played that said you'll either love the story or fucking hate it. John Carmack once said he didn't view video games as art but disposable media aimed for maximum profit. The Last of Us 2 has great visuals to where it can't really get better from there other than higher framerates and details your average gamer won't notice. Great gameplay with moments that almost reminds me of the parts in MGS4 where you can sneak in the middle of 2 factions battling but Naughty Dog forces you to fight so meh. Great sound and voice acting. I loved the story the only game to make me think about some random npc i killed. This is a great piece of art and a failure of mass market approval and profit.
0317.gif