Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwifarms Down a Lot

General gossip about kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
norfkf.png
I was checking Downinspector, and I noticed that it tells you where people have reported problems from. nfn you can zoom in real close on that map.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Is he still raising money to buy ddos protection he doesn't use?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Kiwi Farms is stilll down, congratulations Josh you really fucked things up good this time. A shame this site is so much less active. I wanna chat/laugh about lolcows.

I know some of them are already here hate-lurking, but they're too scared to post for some reason. All they have to do is make an account and start posting. What's stopping them? Is it the protonmail requirement that's a bar too high for them? Are they too lazy/stupid to register a protonmail account? Is that it? Or are they scared of Null getting mad at them for double-dipping and banning them on KF for posting here as well? Stop being scared of Null, Kiwis.

If this is Josh shutting down the site and taking all his monies then it would be the first funny thing he's ever done

Nope, he hasn't milked his paypiggies dry just yet, and they're all more than happy to be milked by him.
Paypiggy's milk is more nutritious than cow's milk.

Juantavius

Baby Onion
Here we go again! Null is once again playing deflection bingo and blaming his users of, quote, "breaking the site". Pretty sure these hapless users haven't done anything to break the site whatsoever. Rather this is Null pulling the same shit he usually does, trying to guilt-trip them into thinking that whatever is wrong with his website is somehow their fault.

Null would gave me this crap too whenever I'd go into the TG thread, accusing me of meaningless bullshit like "breaking SSL", "breaking the cache" and crap. Don't trip on the guilt-trip, Kiwis. All he's telling you is that he just won't fix his website for you, and he expects you to put up with having to use a broken website. Because his site is such hot shit, you will put up with that, won't you?

Later Null went to the KiwiFlare thread and admits that it's not his users breaking anything (duh), rather his site is under attack again:

So his hapless users really didn't break anything, it was his site getting DDoSed. But hey, why lose an opportunity to fuck with your innocent/naive users, who don't have the technical knowledge to know you're talking out of your ass whenever you're blaming your own incompetence on them?

Null pulls his usual RTFM brocoder crap and proceeds to shame one of his non-techie users for not being able to explain whatever problem they are experiencing in technical terms - not that Null would be better able to fix their problem if they did, he'd still be just as helpless.
Damn, Josh is even lazy and incompetent at excuses - "use patterns" lol. If it was that easy for an unintentional repeated pattern by regular non staff users to make the site go down, then the shit would already be down and dead for good by an intentional act by any number of individuals and groups who'd love to see it all gone and forgotten

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I just read the screenshots on Poast and this looks fake, but just in case, posting it here:

@Null , there is some murmuring from twitter [ https://poa.st/@Jim/posts/ATp3e7ev2hVDbZRx6e Archived:https://archive.is/MfGW9 ] claiming some accounts got compromised. Any substance to it?

No one has emailed me saying their account was compromised and the information posted by the furry doesn't make sense to me.

Even if this alleged hack was real (which I don't think it is)... why the fuck would anyone in their right mind ever e-mail Null to report anything wrong with their account, knowing what he's like over e-mail? Pro-tip: never e-mail Null to report any issue with your account, he literally doesn't give a fuck. He will just insult you and refuse to help you in any way. If he thinks he can get away with it (if he thinks you're newbie enough to believe his deflection bingo excuses), he will try to gaslight you into thinking that his broken website is somehow your own fault. Don't bother Kiwis.