Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwifarms Down a Lot

General gossip about kiwifarms

Truble

Baby Onion
Yes. The last interwebz wires company has dropped them. Josh has been whining on Telegram.

KFDown.jpeg

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Don't know, it does sound ridiculous. Especially the bizarre story of lost dong jones phoning the CEOs wives or whatever. But the part of several companies dropping their connection in the last 24 hours is true. Like I said, anyone can verify that themself. As to why it happened, no idea.
Tranny and the snake woman having the CEOs drop KF with a simple phone call. I know someone else who thinks he's Jesus Christ in C-197.... :haha:

Truble

Baby Onion
Don't know, it does sound ridiculous. Especially the bizarre story of lost dong jones phoning the CEOs wives or whatever. But the part of several companies dropping their connection in the last 24 hours is true. Like I said, anyone can verify that themself. As to why it happened, no idea.

It is the natural consequences of Josh's cuntishness coming home to roost all at once, as inexorably as gravity or the tides.

Josh has been fucking with people all around the world for around a decade now. That's a lot of law enforcement agencies, including the Slovaks, the Irish and the British. There are smart people in law enforcement, who have no need to showboat or chase clout on Twitter.

Brokedick Farms was threatening to bomb every Poutine restaurant in Ireland only this September. Who thinks Irish police forgot about that level of terrorism in just 16 weeks? (no one) Muslims want Josh dead over a little thing called the Christchurch massacre, the worst terror attack on a western mosque in history and the Ummah don't care about no e-peen on Twitter neither. The New Zealand government probably not too happy about Josh flipping them off then hosting fapfic about murdering their prime minister and her rugrat on 9chan /leftnudes/.

Add in Vordrak, Elaine, the transgender crowd, Ralph, Crocels News, Sam Ambreen, the left-wing MSM (Vice et al), SPLC, ADL, the alt-Right, Milo, Vox Day, the Guardian Newspaper and Margaret Pless plus moar people we do not even know about.

This week a thread has appeared here exposing stuff about Josh from more than 10 years ago, details of Joshies finances are dropping soon and all his hosts are vanishing. This is proper organisation by a lot of people built up over a lot of years.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I also find this interesting how all this is happening after it’s a KiwiFarms open registration. I also find it weird because kiwi Farms is supposed to be on its last legs, so why is everybody going off on a dead horse?.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
It is the natural consequences of Josh's cuntishness coming home to roost all at once, as inexorably as gravity or the tides.

Josh has been fucking with people all around the world for around a decade now. That's a lot of law enforcement agencies, including the Slovaks, the Irish and the British. There are smart people in law enforcement, who have no need to showboat or chase clout on Twitter.

Brokedick Farms was threatening to bomb every Poutine restaurant in Ireland only this September. Who thinks Irish police forgot about that level of terrorism in just 16 weeks? (no one) Muslims want Josh dead over a little thing called the Christchurch massacre, the worst terror attack on a western mosque in history and the Ummah don't care about no e-peen on Twitter neither. The New Zealand government probably not too happy about Josh flipping them off then hosting fapfic about murdering their prime minister and her rugrat on 9chan /leftnudes/.

Add in Vordrak, Elaine, the transgender crowd, Ralph, Crocels News, Sam Ambreen, the left-wing MSM (Vice et al), SPLC, ADL, the alt-Right, Milo, Vox Day, the Guardian Newspaper and Margaret Pless plus moar people we do not even know about.

This week a thread has appeared here exposing stuff about Josh from more than 10 years ago, details of Joshies finances are dropping soon and all his hosts are vanishing. This is proper organisation by a lot of people built up over a lot of years.
As an international wanted man makes me wonder why nobody’s been able to arrest him just because he’s in Serbia doesn’t mean someone somewhere can’t grab him.