Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
beefisjack.png
They are jealous, tho... that's why the site exists in current form.
It seems like it cuts into touch/smoke grass time way too much
Same as socking up constantly because you lost the broom? Due to being a tard?

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
View attachment 52209

You're such a bitch you can only shit talk me when you think I'm not here.
I gave away my broom because I disapprove of faggot shit, especially when it's only done to pander and shield yourself

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 52209

General consensus is if you lost the broom due to tardation, you should have touched all the grass for an extended time. Like idek lay out there until you're not a tard, I'm not a rocket surgeon I just larp as one.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
General consensus is if you lost the broom due to tardation, you should have touched all the grass for an extended time. Like idek lay out there until you're not a tard, I'm not a rocket surgeon I just larp as one.
Hurr, I'm so retarded, I don't like ass kissing fags or Listerine drinkers, Durr 🤭

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
View attachment 52261
Kwiffar pontificates on whether byuu was "culted" into topping himself... that word cult again... btw, still barely at acknowledgement, not looking like Acceptance is coming any day soon... dude talks about cults... on CommieFarms Town.
Articulate as always.
Do you not realize who that is?
No, of course not.
And yes, the dicksuckers of Kiwi Farms are literally in a cult.
Notice how the poster literally repeats this image?
Definitely a coincidence
wtuiybwoxn8b1 (1).jpg

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
now this is how you discourage newcomers from joining your site.

"everyone who disagrees with me is my boogeyman!" so classy, isn't it? fucking hell, these guys are like SJWs except way funnier since these people have more meltdowns than any other SJW

Doesn't matter if new people join the site, if they don't follow the increasingly reddit/SA culture they'll be removed. This is the type of community they want cultivated.

sextoythread.jpgsetoythread2.jpgsextoythread3.jpg

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Doesn't matter if new people join the site, if they don't follow the increasingly reddit/SA culture they'll be removed. This is the type of community they want cultivated.
I hope this is the case because it's the story of how their community dies.
I know they're out there but I've never met one of Josh's clones. Likely because they don't go outside and if they do they're too cowardly to espouse their MATI programming outside a chat box

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
I can't imagine jannying for free if I wasn't part of the site's and or subforums inception. Double that for sock hunting and back seat moderation as a nonjanny. Hella cringe and it makes you look like that guy on the block that can't even run his own household.

It seems like it cuts into touch/smoke grass time way too much too.
Just clown on a nigga and go, Fedbait.:opeed:
fun fact: he's been backseat moderating for over a year+. can't believe there's someone more pathetic than I am smh. and the best part is like you've said, not only he's doing it for free but the retard has no janny status too.

if you're going to do it for free, at least be a janny

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
if you're going to do it for free, at least be a janny
I mean, that's the entire point of what he's doing. He thinks if he sucks enough dicks, if he stays in the right DM chains, if he dogpiles the same people that 30 other better posters are going after, he'll somehow become a janny.
That's what's actually pathetic. It's a goal of his and he'll double do it for free until he gets there, even though he's only tolerated by his superiors because he echoes the right lines.
I plan to keep him running in circles, staying in janny DMs/report queues crying about absolutely pointless shit so that he's only seen as a slightly useful nuisance.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident