Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Keffals / Lucas Roberts

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
"I took their containment forum offline, a place I could keep track of  them. Now that they're free from containment and popping up everywhere, I know in my heart of hearts it's a good idea to reopen the grooming discord that started most of my troubles to begin with"

Lucas is truly a galaxy brained individual.
He's just like Null minus telling trannies to fuck off and shit. 😬👏⏰

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kef.png
It's just been retweets for a few hours. This kind of shit. Remember: When a commie talks to about the threat to democracy, they are talking about themselves.

Empresa

Ladmin
why does every troon have to do this? Touching grass was meant as metaphor to go deal with with real life , instead of wandering around for awhile before finishing the day with pizza.
body of a goddess , who could resist this?
1663827374396.png

so cute and funny
ezgif.com-gif-maker(46).gif

glad keffals didn't decide to go after the queen , the kingdom would be in shambles

callers hit up the pizza place , [ it was just a fan who wanted my attention] lol

keffals will not be broken
1663828535634.png

callers low key spooked them

yes darling pull back the fat ..
1663828590684.png

IM A BIG BOI

look at her just edging to groom a slice
1663828701457.png

#girbosses 🤌

putting her life on the line to provide quality contont
ezgif.com-gif-maker(47).gif

Sprove Leader

"May you live on federated sites."
Registered
why does every troon have to do this? Touching grass was meant as metaphor to go deal with with real life , instead of wandering around for awhile before finishing the day with pizza.
View attachment 20037
so cute and funny
View attachment 20038
glad keffals didn't decide to go after the queen , the kingdom would be in shambles
View attachment 20039
callers hit up the pizza place , [ it was just a fan who wanted my attention] lol
View attachment 20040
View attachment 20041
View attachment 20042
View attachment 20043
IM A BIG BOI
View attachment 20044
View attachment 20045
#girbosses 🤌
View attachment 20048
View attachment 20047
Tiny backlog of exploitables:
chomples.png
dont mind me.png
still.png

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Can I sue Keffals for the mental anguish caused by me seeing her post-op gash on full display in that one video? I don't see why you would upload such a horrifying video other than to make others feel the pain you must feel from a regretted surgery.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
View attachment 20037
so cute and funny
View attachment 20038
View attachment 20039
View attachment 20040
View attachment 20041
View attachment 20042
View attachment 20043
IM A BIG BOI
View attachment 20044
View attachment 20045
#girbosses 🤌
View attachment 20048
View attachment 20047
I for one am excited for the upcoming Keffals IP2 arc.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I hope Lucas's stink ditch rots.
That's the spookiest thing about Lucas' Amhole, it hasn't rotted, it seems to have "healed", but it just looks nothing like a vagina bro... There are no right angles on a real vagina and I've never seen one with a proboscis.

In other Keffals news, it appears that Onionfarms can breath a sign of relief because Lucas has Alternative Alliums to fry... TrannyFarms was just the practice run for the Troon Menace!

transmenace.png

Also can we get a read on homeboys hairline?
I definitely see some hair in this .png, but in some of those photos from his grass touching he looks bewigged.

still.pnglucky.png

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
That's the spookiest thing about Lucas' Amhole, it hasn't rotted, it seems to have "healed", but it just looks nothing like a vagina bro... There are no right angles on a real vagina and I've never seen one with a proboscis.

In other Keffals news, it appears that Onionfarms can breath a sign of relief because Lucas has Alternative Alliums to fry... TrannyFarms was just the practice run for the Troon Menace!

View attachment 20110

I definitely see some hair in this .png, but in some of those photos from his grass touching he looks bewigged.

View attachment 20112View attachment 20113
I was just reading that.

A couple of those targets have more resources with which to fight back than KF, so it will be interesting to see how keffals copes when the gloves are off.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I was just reading that.

A couple of those targets have more resources with which to fight back than KF, so it will be interesting to see how keffals copes when the gloves are off.
My assumption is that he will go for Gays Against Groomers first because she is a woman and troons hate women... half of his work is already done, haven't they cancelled her payment accounts?

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
My assumption is that he will go for Gays Against Groomers first because she is a woman and troons hate women... half of his work is already done, haven't they cancelled her payment accounts?
They have, and her Google accounts. It will be interesting to see what other services drop GAG.

Libs of Tik Tok will be easier to go after than the big names, but it's probably going to be easier to raise large amounts of money going after targets like Matt Walsh and Tucker Carlson.

It's going to get interesting, no matter what.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion

View attachment 20110

View attachment 20112View attachment 20113
I hope this guy doesn’t actually think he can take down Tucker Carlson. He can’t be that stupid, right?

Kahfalls

queen kahfalls is about to take down keewee-farms
Registered
I hope this guy doesn’t actually think he can take down Tucker Carlson. He can’t be that stupid, right?
he thought that he took down kiwifarms completely when all it took was like 2 days for the site to go backup once lmao, of course he's that fucking retarded.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
They have, and her Google accounts. It will be interesting to see what other services drop GAG.

Libs of Tik Tok will be easier to go after than the big names, but it's probably going to be easier to raise large amounts of money going after targets like Matt Walsh and Tucker Carlson.

It's going to get interesting, no matter what.
Libs of Tik Tok is an upstanding Jewess, she will be fine. Matt Walsh would be an easier target than Tucker, but he has jew protection so it's unlikely. They will definitely come after Ja'mie though.

Clint's Burden

Registered

View attachment 20110
Good. I hope Lucas does this, he'll be spreading his resources too thin. The goal is now somewhat vague without a singular target, people will now drop off and not care so much.

Meanwhile, Null is just going to slowly boot the forum back up and they'll be too invested in their gay crusade to even handle that. It will be less vulnerable than it was before because it's had one fuckin' hell of a stress test, and things will be as they were.

Nihil sub sole novum, retard.