• Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. All are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

Tired of Null's temper tantrums? It's better with the Kengle. If you can rock with us, you are one of us.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Imagine trad-LARPing so hard that the anti-abortionists finally show up on your website to post fetal gore, and yet you still feel the need to ban them for it, despite this being your new chosen crowd.
>posting tranny gore to spread awareness and convince would-be-troons against transgenderism
:like:

>posting fetal gore to spread awareness and convince would-be-mothers against abortion
:dislike: :whyyy: "That's not very feminist, bucko!"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
>posting tranny gore to spread awareness and convince would-be-troons against transgenderism

>posting fetal gore to spread awareness and convince would-be-mothers against abortion
 "That's not very feminist, bucko!"
The TERFs on KF essentially recreated /r/NeovaginaDisasters after that subreddit was banned on Reddit - for a completely ridiculous excuse BTW, a lot of troons who had bad SRS results actually wanted that subreddit around, eventhough it was run by and populated by TERFs, and even launched the more neutral /r/NeovaginaResults to revive it after the ban, but that was banned too. Why doesn't Null just create a Fetal Gore thread and send all the anti-abortionist there?

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion

:dislike: :whyyy: "That's not very feminist, bucko!"
Jewsh doesn’t even support abortion for the feminist aspect. He’s pro abortion because of the Poltard talking point about abortion mostly killing niggers, therefore it’s a good thing.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's why I think it's wrong for Null to describe Rekieta as a "Sekturite", claiming that Rekieta is dependent on the Sektur for views and content, and that Rekieta somehow "betrayed" that community by his lifestyle switch with his wife, who appears to be a pervert herself who supports and is into this lifestyle change. Null insisted that Rekieta was the one roping along his unwilling wife into his descent towards drunken debauchery, but now we know that she herself is a 100% consenting exhibitionist. Anyway, below you will see how Null is inflating the relevance of "the Sektur" in what constitutes the totality of Rekieta's audience.

Here is Rekieta's video on the day Johnny Depp took the stand, with 1 million views:

Another video reacting to Depp with almost a million views:

Another Depp Livestream with two other Youtube lawyers waiting for the decision, 1.1 million views:

This 3 minute clip from the Heard/Depp case has 2,2 million views:

This 2 minute clip of Rekieta reacting to the Depp/Heard case has 1.8 million views:

There are more of these short clips of Rekieta reacting to Depp/Heard that have between 1 and 2 million views each.

Lastly, Rekieta didn't discover the Heard/Depp case through Null or "the Sektur" but simply through another Youtuber who was already covering the case, ThatUmbrella guy:

These videos all plainly show that Rekieta's main and most lucrative audience is definitely not "the Sektur" or KiwiFarmers, but rather mainstream normies who enjoy the edutainment of Youtube lawyers reacting to and lawsplaining Big Cases, a celebrity lolsuit, in an accessible and fun way. Rekieta still has an audience, even and despite Null going of his way to turn "the Sektur" against him, because of these mainstream normies who don't give a shit that the fundamentalist moral police from "the Sektur" has rejected him and feels betrayed by his tradcath LARP all these years.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
OMG you guys, I just discovered @b1tchs1tch aka Kay Ann! Thank you @GuntChatRegular for alerting me to Null's biggest fangirl!

Look at this, why has no one shared this shit here before? Instead of cherubs flying around, she drew... hot dogs with wings?! LMAOOO!

b1tchs1tchNumberOneNullCrush.jpg
BitchLubsNullWTF.jpg

She even has a Youtube account where she posts edits of Null laughing and other clips of him:

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
OMG you guys, I just discovered @b1tchs1tch aka Kay Ann! Thank you @GuntChatRegular for alerting me to Null's biggest fangirl!

Look at this, why has no one shared this shit here before? Instead of cherubs flying around, she drew... hot dogs with wings?! LMAOOO!

View attachment 40080View attachment 40081

She even has a Youtube account where she posts edits of Null laughing and other clips of him:

There is no excuses left. Even Null can get a fangirl!

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion

Talk about a hardon over a lolcow

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null pulled out of Ukraine just before the war... so is he gonna pull out of Serbia just before their next war too?

Null is surprisingly mum about this for someone who is presumably directly affected by this escalation.
Just like he can just sit back and watch Odesa - where he claims to have lived for years - get bombed before the eyes of the world and not say a thing about it.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Null is surprisingly mum about this for someone who is presumably directly affected by this escalation.
Just like he can just sit back and watch Odesa - where he claims to have lived for years - get bombed before the eyes of the world and not say a thing about it.
Odessa isn't being bombed, maybe some random missiles are hitting depots on the outskirts of town, but people still holiday there and the hotels are all open.

Goodspot

Still workin' on it
Baby Onion

This is crazy, should she get a thread? How deep does her crush on Josh go?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null does some light verbal domination BDSM with Liz Fong Jones, indulging his Freudian Oedipus complex, telling him "I'm ur daddy", then copy-pastes something he probably didn't even type on his own keyboard but asked Vincent to type and translate for him:

Liz Fong-Jones / Elliot William Fong / @lizthegrey
He's definitely a power and control sadist and he's upset someone is telling him no. Maybe I remind him of his father. 不,你不会得到你想要的。[No, you won't get what you want]
Null · Post #12,642 · Yesterday at 10:01 PM · Forum: Stinkditch

Null only recognizes LFJ as a fellow sadist because Null himself is one. It takes one to know one. Null is more of a mindfuck sadist though, because he has no actual power or control over anyone, or so we can hope. At least Lidl is getting his rocks off, vicariously, at Null's superstraight masculine trannie-dominating sadism.

I suspect the reason Null felt the need to show off lingo-LARP his Chinese on the forum is because he is copying his favourite neighbourhood Russian NFKRZ, who unlike Null has actually studied Chinese academically, who recently posted a video making fun of a Chinese lolcow where he demonstrated his verbal Chinese:

You will never see or hear Null speak Chinese live on MATI the way NFKRZ does in this video, because Null really doesn't know any Chinese and is using VIncent to lingo-LARP and indulge his Sinophilia without any actual effort on his part. There is no way Null will spend years actually studying Chinese the way NFKRZ did.

AMasterPieceOfPoliticalSatire.jpg

Null also claims he is "concerned for the future":

"Mad at the Internet"
I am concerned for the future
Null · Post #21,456 · Yesterday at 11:33 PM · Forum: Internet Famous

Well, there's always r/CollapseSupport for that, LMAO!

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Effectively, there is zero place on the Internet for the specific demographic of women who want,

- to complain about men of different cultures and races (lolcow farm will ban for "racism")

So as far as Null is concerned, the main purpose of the Man Hate thread isn't to accommodate women's misandry or to prevent closeted far-right homosexual Lidl from actually fucking a man, rather, it's to convince the TERFs on KiwiFarms that they don't actually hate all men, they just hate all the men who aren't white.

BTW, this was an actual superchat during the previous MATI stream:

QuestionAboutTheManHateThread.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null just showed that he has been reading his thread here on OF once again. Hours ago I posted NFKRZ's video where he speaks Chinese, saying that Null, for all his Sinophilia and Dalian location-LARP, would never actually speak Chinese on MATI the way NFKRZ did in his video... only to have Null attempt to speak Chinese on MATI? [placeholder for posting the link to that segment once the VOD has been posted.]

Just to prove me wrong and to prove that he will actually do it? Good job Vincent Zhen, you did a great job teaching Null how to pronounce one single sentence in Chinese! That's more Serbian or Ukrainian Null has ever spoken on MATI in all those years of living in those countries, allegedly! Null is well on his way towards learning the minimum 100 logograms he needs to know for his basic Chinese degree.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion

Beating Women

Registered
LOL fag

Null : "I want to create a safe space for women"
Also Null : "If you're a woman and you defend men in this thread then bye bitch"
:story:
Surely he must know women intensely despise male feminists, they find them incredibly creepy and set off their innate fear instincts about strange men, that's before we get to women's natural revulsion for low T beta simp behavior anyway.
Or is he really that inexperienced with women he doesn't know this already.

He's not going to get that 'crumb of TERF pussy' no matter how hard he debases and humiliates himself for them.
(not that you'd want it anyway)

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's the part where Null pronounces the Chinese sentence from his post where he indulged Liz Fong Jones' Oedipus complex as Liz's estranged lawyer dad:

Actually, I made a mistake, he doesn't pronounce the sentence he used in the post but a slightly different version:

In the post he says:
不,你不会得到你想要的。
Bù, nǐ bù huì dédào nǐ xiǎng yào de.

- No, you won't get what you want.

Here on MATI he says:

不,你不能拥有你想要的东西。
Bù, nǐ bùnéng yǒngyǒu nǐ xiǎng yào de dōngxī.

- No, you cannot have what you want.

I hope Kiwi ♂CANAM productions♂ and Kiwi Blackstar respond to Null as they both seem to know Chinese, they can help Null improve so Vincent doesn't have to translate everything and teach Null how to say it right without Google Translate. I think it's very ambitious of Null to refuse to learn the languages of the European countries he has actually lived in, allegedly, and to struggle with Chinese instead.