Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Celebrate Nite

Come On Baby It's Party Time
Registered
"I don't want help" lol. lmao even. Imagine being so ashamed of your shitty code.
Isn't he still using Rust? The code that trannies supposidly use? The same code that Null admitted he uses to "fuck with them"? The same code that winds up getting his site DDoS'd by the same people he's working against? I'd be embarassed too.

If he was smart (lol) he'd post his spaghetti code in the Rust thread (which hasn't seen a new post since August of 2023) and just let his ball lickers fix his site for free.

Queer

Registered
Isn't he still using Rust? The code that trannies supposidly use? The same code that Null admitted he uses to "fuck with them"? The same code that winds up getting his site DDoS'd by the same people he's working against? I'd be embarassed too.

If he was smart (lol) he'd post his spaghetti code in the Rust thread (which hasn't seen a new post since August of 2023) and just let his ball lickers fix his site for free.
There's nothing that's nessecarily good or bad about most programming languages (Rust has some problems). Jewish Troon's site got hacked because the idiot rolled his own HTML sanitizer (or BBCode parser). The problems stem from Jewish not being a good programmer. Apparently, he decided to use ffprobe to recognize files using the shell as the interface(?), he could also just be using execve (or the rust equivalent) which would mean he's fine. Using a program on the system isn't the best practice regardless and is something you'd expect a PHP application do.

Side note: he stopped publishing his code publicly on his github and it's now in a private repo. :soy:

Reason: Have some more chicken, have some more pie, it doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
There's nothing that's nessecarily good or bad about most programming languages (Rust has some problems). Jewish Troon's site got hacked because the idiot rolled his own HTML sanitizer (or BBCode parser). The problems stem from Jewish not being a good programmer. Apparently, he decided to use ffprobe to recognize files using the shell as the interface(?), he could also just be using execve which would mean he's fine. Using a program on the system isn't the best practice regardless and is something you'd expect to see a PHP application do.

Side note: he stopped publishing his code publicly on his github and it's now in a private repo. :soy:
BareBackCode and FistFuckProbes? Josh is definitely gay.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
josh.png

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
reminder that this is the same dipshit who threaten to rape a girl on a lego forum and continuously white knights for insane BPD bitches on his gay gossip forum. i find it very hilarious how he's pointing out the hypocrisy of amerimutt conservatards supporting arabs because muh against degeneracy when previously they're against arabs and think arabs are savages and yet null isn't any better than the amerigolem conservatives he mocks