Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Spedestrian

The Only Good Phoneposter
Baby Onion
This is a bunch of retarded schizo shit. The author clearly didn't even read his own references before chimping out like a complete spastic. If he had read them, he would've known that the reason there are so many shady things associated with PO Box 16 Nobby Beach is that it's owned by a privacy protection service. Basically every privacy protection service is "linked to Russian cyberspooks" — most criminals don't want to associate their real name and address with a website they're using to commit crimes.

I'm not even going to waste my time untangling the rest of this incoherent spaghetti. The idiot who cobbled this shit together needs to take their meds and put their tinfoil hat back on.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
This is a bunch of retarded schizo shit. The author clearly didn't even read his own references before chimping out like a complete spastic. If he had read them, he would've known that the reason there are so many shady things associated with PO Box 16 Nobby Beach is that it's owned by a privacy protection service. Basically every privacy protection service is "linked to Russian cyberspooks" — most criminals don't want to associate their real name and address with a website they're using to commit crimes.

I'm not even going to waste my time untangling the rest of this incoherent spaghetti. The idiot who cobbled this shit together needs to take their meds and put their tinfoil hat back on.
Pack it in boys, GRU disinfo shills are already here.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
The idiot who cobbled this shit together needs to take their meds and put their tinfoil hat back on.
Strong, strong agree. By the end he was losing touch with reality and forced this out as haphazardly as possible. Notice how he broke it into two parts, but neither part is organized or makes really any sense.
The pressure was clearly getting to him, for whatever reason.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Fum fact: Nobby Beach is located in the heart of the Gold Coast, which is basically Australia's Florida. It's also infamous for the number of sketchy businesses based there.

Even if PO Box 16 isn't tied to Russian cyberspooks, there's probably still something dodgy going on there. But that's none of my business. *sips tea*