HarleyTBS / Harley Tatum

Subtitle
False Flaggot / Britfag / Loli Defending / Minor Attacking

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Harley is the perfect example of why I hate e-celebs and drama channels.
Britfag basically claims people are in support of his groomers. Like WHAT THE FUCK.
harley.png

You know most people would agree that using someone else for money would count as grooming, but according to Harley somehow it's the person being used for monetary gain.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
John Swan? Oh that fucker who lied about Dream and then lied about more people? I'm surprised he hasn't had a thread yet.
But wasn’t some of the stuff about Dream turn out to be true years later when he did his face reveal? Dude had to countersue when ladies claim he raped them at age two 😂

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
But wasn’t some of the stuff about Dream turn out to be true years later when he did his face reveal? Dude had to countersue when ladies claim he raped them at age two 😂
Funny enough this is actually related because it initially involved Harley, so it's not completely off-topic.
I hate watching 1-hour long podcasts where I have to hear unfunny jokes till we get to the point, thus I'm using WillyMacShow's first video on this drama involving dream. You only need to watch 4:00 minutes of this.

Basically John Swan pretended to be Dream on Discord and started trolling random people by spamming nigger, linking a minecraft sex-mod, and generally just bullying people: One of the people he bullied was Harley.
And then pulled the greatest fucking damage control I've ever seen: "It was my autistic 12 year old cousin whom was using my account."
AND IT WORKED
Holy fuck, "commentary" channels are the most retarded people ever: "John can't be lying, Dream is just trying to ruin him. He cheated in Minecraft." - An actual argument said by someone with an audience and the influence to ruin lives, jesus fuck.

Anyways despite all this coming out within like a month: Harley somehow decided it be a great idea to become friends John Swan after being lied to, twice.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Funny enough this is actually related because it initially involved Harley, so it's not completely off-topic.
I hate watching 1-hour long podcasts where I have to hear unfunny jokes till we get to the point, thus I'm using WillyMacShow's first video on this drama involving dream. You only need to watch 4:00 minutes of this.

Basically John Swan pretended to be Dream on Discord and started trolling random people by spamming nigger, linking a minecraft sex-mod, and generally just bullying people: One of the people he bullied was Harley.
And then pulled the greatest fucking damage control I've ever seen: "It was my autistic 12 year old cousin whom was using my account."
AND IT WORKED
Holy fuck, "commentary" channels are the most retarded people ever: "John can't be lying, Dream is just trying to ruin him. He cheated in Minecraft." - An actual argument said by someone with an audience and the influence to ruin lives, jesus fuck.

Anyways despite all this coming out within like a month: Harley somehow decided it be a great idea to become friends John Swan after being lied to, twice.
Jesus Christ!

PleasantSpark

Learn to Use a Fucking Condom
Baby Onion

AND IT WORKED

Honestly the people who stalks Harley is more Autistic then him.

You should look into Grimskulls and Foxton. The both of them are fatherless nobodies who think they're big shit wheb they are not. Grimskulls is 31 yet he's hanging out with 15 years olds and younger kids.

Foxtons father left her and she sperged about drama that she was involved in with Harley. The two of them gayopped Harleys server, had someone sent Gore and harassed a mentally ill person into
stopping commentary because they thought their 300 subs were more important than taking accountability.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Honestly the people who stalks Harley is more Autistic then him.

You should look into Grimskulls and Foxton. The both of them are fatherless nobodies who think they're big shit wheb they are not. Grimskulls is 31 yet he's hanging out with 15 years olds and younger kids.

Foxtons father left her and she sperged about drama that she was involved in with Harley. The two of them gayopped Harleys server, had someone sent Gore and harassed a mentally ill person into
stopping commentary because they thought their 300 subs were more important than taking accountability.
I'm going to be honest: I think everyone in the commentary community is autistic.
And what you just mentioned feels like the norm to me in that community.

PleasantSpark

Baby Onion
Was that the actual user name or were you asking us not to do it? Regardless i got a good laugh reading it. :trollface:

It's the vanity URL. Considering that they thought 4chan joined their server to send gore I'm assuming moat of us are moralfaggoty enough not to send gore.

Unless it's someone deserving of it.

PleasantSpark

Baby Onion
Come to think of it. This thread was made for no reason. Grimskullz and Foxton are more worthy of a thread on here then Harley.

Most of what Harley did is chalked up as retardation and stupidity. Although it's hands in the air if he was groomed or not.

It's just some retarded kid making stupid and dumb decisions and getting harassed by a 31 year old man for it.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Come to think of it. This thread was made for no reason. Grimskullz and Foxton are more worthy of a thread on here then Harley.

Most of what Harley did is chalked up as retardation and stupidity. Although it's hands in the air if he was groomed or not.

It's just some retarded kid making stupid and dumb decisions and getting harassed by a 31 year old man for it.
I think a reason you might have made it is because I've never heard of Grimskullz and Foxton but I have heard of Harley because they keep making waves.
Still I am interested in learning more about them. Can you give some highlights?

Last edited:

PleasantSpark

Baby Onion
I think a reason you might have made it is because I've never heard of Grimskullz and Foxton but I have heard of Harley because they keep making waves.
Still I am interested in learning more about them. Can you give some highlights?

Unfortunately I am The anon source mentioned in Grimskulls' thread. They apparently are accused of rn from what LioConvoy said recording someone's rape or something degenerate like that.

Grimskulls however tried to exploit me and recorded me without my consent. Which makes it seem I'm trying to send a autistic hate mob but boy does it get worse.

To put it into perspective for you, Grimskulls is 31 years old. He hung around with Moomin a edgy ass kid whose 15. He's not creepy towards minors but it's still weird. Not to mention he's been harassing Harley since he was 17 alongside Foxton the Furfag.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Unfortunately I am The anon source mentioned in Grimskulls' thread. They apparently are accused of rn from what LioConvoy said recording someone's rape or something degenerate like that.

Grimskulls however tried to exploit me and recorded me without my consent. Which makes it seem I'm trying to send a autistic hate mob but boy does it get worse.

To put it into perspective for you, Grimskulls is 31 years old. He hung around with Moomin a edgy ass kid whose 15. He's not creepy towards minors but it's still weird. Not to mention he's been harassing Harley since he was 17 alongside Foxton the Furfag.
If your claims are true, and I say this because you know how the internet is so I always side on caution, I hope you can recover and I am incredibly sympathetic to your plight. I can only say that's horrible, and hope you can move past it.

If the alleged incident happened recently I would suggest going to law-enforcement instead of seeking vigilante justice. I would caution against trusting Lio because he's not a cop and he has apparently done some shady things himself and even once suggesting himself that a victim should record their would-be rape instead of calling CPS.