HarleyTBS / Harley Tatum

Subtitle
False Flaggot / Britfag / Loli Defending / Minor Attacking

PleasantSpark

Learn to Use a Fucking Condom
Baby Onion
HarleyTBS, Powerword: Harley Tatum, is an Britfag YouTuber that makes commentary videos from his young age, I unfortunately share a birth month within 7 days after his. Anyways, he's involved with people like Nickalous Oreo and Tommy C. He actually hung around those two when he was a minor (Not in real life though). He's mostly popular for his Loli Defending Arguments.

The Loli Video was removed because the idiot thought he can truly delete shit off the internet. But basically he brags about doing a lot of research and what not. Even though he almost never does research and always jump on a bandwagon like other view whores out there. Funny thing about Harley Tatum is that he also falsely accused Antoons for being a pedo. Yup, and when he doesn't get his way, Britfag basically claims people are in support of his groomers. Like WHAT THE FUCK.

Recently, he accused a minor and me of going to his server and sending gore. The minor was known to make videos of him calling him out like any other CC, I am not issuing names, but basically he shat on Harley for allowing minors access to NSFW material via the Mudae bot. Then some retard went ahead and sent gore to his server, and he went to the conclusion that the minor was to blame.

I have no screenshots since the whole drama was now pointless, but. I have A LOT of hornyposting on his Twitter.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/harleytbs
Twitter: https://twitter.com/harleytbsyt
Discord: HarleyTBS (DON'T SEND GORE FAGGOTS)
Reddit; r/HarleyTBS

PleasantSpark

Baby Onion
There was another person they accused as well. They accused that person with the minor and I was brought into the drama since. Well.

Cowboy

Registered
ima be honest this OP is shit lmao needs a massive reworking it just seems like a bitter alog post

Cowboy

Registered
I'm trying to find the screenshots but with the current drama, everyone is scared of sharing proof.
yeah i plan to write my own op but i would include screenshots and make a case for why to hate harley this op seems like its coming from someone who was slighted by harley

PleasantSpark

Baby Onion
yeah i plan to write my own op but i would include screenshots and make a case for why to hate harley this op seems like its coming from someone who was slighted by harley

I do have some reason to hate him but this is just a WIP.

The Loli argument and him lying about Antoons and being groomed. The worse part is that he also allow NSFW access towards Minors.

His twitter has NSFW shit and his audience is minors.

Cowboy

Registered
I do have some reason to hate him but this is just a WIP.

The Loli argument and him lying about Antoons and being groomed. The worse part is that he also allow NSFW access towards Minors.

His twitter has NSFW shit and his audience is minors.
i for sure hate him but view it as someone unaware of harley or his antics this is not a good way of explaining it

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
SLOWLY SLIT GOYIM'S THROAT UNTIL THEIR SCREAMS TURN INTO GARGLING AND BLOOD GUSHES OUT OF THEIR ARTERIES
CUT OPEN GOYIM'S STOMACH AND PLAY AROUND WITH HIS ORGANS
SMASH GOYIM'S RIBCAGE WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER
SQUEEZE GOYIM'S HEART WHILE LOOKING INTO HIS EYES
USE A SCALPEL TO SLOWLY DISSECT GOYIM'S EYES
DRILL A HOLE IN GOYIM'S SKULL AND STICK A POINTY OBJECT INSIDE
PUMP GOYIM WITH DRUGS SO HE CAN NOT DIE
CUT OFF GOYIM'S EYELIDS
MAKE GOYIM EAT BOILED GOLD
SMASH GOYIM'S TEETH WITH A HAMMER
PLUCK GOYIM'S NAILS
ROAST GOYIM ALIVE LIKE A PIG
CUT OFF GOYIM'S ARM AND SODOMIZE HIM WITH IT
FORCE GOYIM TO EAT HIS OWN FORESKIN
SAW OFF GOYIM'S LOWER BODY
SEVER GOYIM'S SPINE WITH AN AXE
SLAP GOYIM WITH HIS OWN INTESTINES
BEHEAD GOYIM WITH A BOXCUTTER
TIE A HEAVY OBJECT TO GOYIM'S LEGS AND TIE GOYIM TO A TREE BY HIS ARMS
TIE GOYIM UPSIDE DOWN AND DISEMBOWEL HIM SO THAT HIS ORGANS FALL ON HIS FACE
CUT OPEN GOYIM'S STOMACH AND FORCE HIM TO EAT HIS OWN UNDIGESTED FOOD
STAPLE GOYIM'S MOUTH SHUT SO HE DROWNS IN HIS OWN VOMIT
FEED GOYIM LAXATIVES, TAKE HIS INTESTINE, AND SEW IT TO HIS MOUTH
SKIN GOYIM'S FACE AND WEAR IT AS A MASK

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
HarleyTBS, Powerword: Harley Tatum, is an Britfag YouTuber that makes commentary videos from his young age, I unfortunately share a birth month within 7 days after his. Anyways, he's involved with people like Nickalous Oreo and Tommy C. He actually hung around those two when he was a minor (Not in real life though). He's mostly popular for his Loli Defending Arguments.

The Loli Video was removed because the idiot thought he can truly delete shit off the internet. But basically he brags about doing a lot of research and what not. Even though he almost never does research and always jump on a bandwagon like other view whores out there. Funny thing about Harley Tatum is that he also falsely accused Antoons for being a pedo. Yup, and when he doesn't get his way, Britfag basically claims people are in support of his groomers. Like WHAT THE FUCK.

Recently, he accused a minor and me of going to his server and sending gore. The minor was known to make videos of him calling him out like any other CC, I am not issuing names, but basically he shat on Harley for allowing minors access to NSFW material via the Mudae bot. Then some retard went ahead and sent gore to his server, and he went to the conclusion that the minor was to blame.

I have no screenshots since the whole drama was now pointless, but. I have A LOT of hornyposting on his Twitter.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/harleytbs
Twitter: https://twitter.com/harleytbsyt
Discord: HarleyTBS (DON'T SEND GORE FAGGOTS)
Reddit; r/HarleyTBS
Might need more milk cause a VPN can help you get into his server. Harley is a weird motherfucker

anongone

Definitely give this user root
Baby Onion
As "the new person" around here, I will say that the OP really needs screenshots and/or archives - especially if this person of interest has a habit of deleting things and pressuring people into not sharing receipts.

If anyone has concerns about sharing their screenshots, they can easily edit the images to remove anything that could be used to identify the source - i.e. blacking out PFPs, usernames, URLs, or whatever else. It's not that hard to do.

I took about 2-3 minutes to look at this person's Twitter account, and I can already see some milk there:

1683719231327.png

1683719272161.png

1683719358363.png

There's a bunch more on that Twitter - maybe enough for a thread, maybe not, but it's a start.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
As "the new person" around here, I will say that the OP really needs screenshots and/or archives - especially if this person of interest has a habit of deleting things and pressuring people into not sharing receipts.

If anyone has concerns about sharing their screenshots, they can easily edit the images to remove anything that could be used to identify the source - i.e. blacking out PFPs, usernames, URLs, or whatever else. It's not that hard to do.

I took about 2-3 minutes to look at this person's Twitter account, and I can already see some milk there:

There's a bunch more on that Twitter - maybe enough for a thread, maybe not, but it's a start.
He does delete a lot of tweets. There's a lot of videos about him that show his tweets being deleted live on camera and people roasted him for it.

PleasantSpark

Baby Onion
Unfortunately the hate for them has died down. But let's not forget they once supported Loli and instead of keeping up the video and issuing a pinned comment about their change of heart, they BALLLEEETED the video and copyright struck anyone who reuploaded it. They got all butthurt over that lol.

PleasantSpark

Baby Onion
Perhaps the only one worthy of a thread is Grimskulls and Foxton. Both are literally autistic levels of garbage. One's a 31 year old hanging around with minors and spewing garbage while the other one has daddy issues and stalks people for 2 years.

anongone

Definitely give this user root
Baby Onion
Perhaps the only one worthy of a thread is Grimskulls and Foxton. Both are literally autistic levels of garbage. One's a 31 year old hanging around with minors and spewing garbage while the other one has daddy issues and stalks people for 2 years.
Both sound like lovely, upstanding individuals. If you do threads on either, just remember: archive and screenshot everything. People can and do DFE when someone is talking about them somewhere where they can't control what is being said. Sure, you get BPD pick-me attention whores like Trollcow Elaine who will provide all the milk you could ever want while screaming at you to delete their threads OR ELSE, but that doesn't happen often. It's usually easier to delete shit and hope the attention goes away.

By the way, this HarleyTBS tweet should totally be in random.txt on this site: "I have been dating men since I was 13"
:story:(eta: probably not enough context, though)

Last edited:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
It appears HarleyTBS seems to be on a mission to avoid drama like a superhero dodging bullets. He's even making videos about former crushes like Daft Pina and giving PuppyChan a wide berth after her true colors were revealed. Looks like Harley's secret identity as Drama-Man is still safe for now.