Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the โ€˜Farms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
>Pico does Pico things
So true, Glowie, so true
d3xpOY.gif

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
1713609672438.png

how about just imprisoning them for a life? isn't that better than going out of your way to muder them? you guys start to act like antifas. it's really hilarious how this reply that finally focuses on me is found on page 6 of glowie's "lolcow thread" about me while we have been documenting his retardation since page 1 :haha:.

1713609803469.png

Glowie said:
but nobody but them gives
*nobody but them gives

improve your english, snow coon retard.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
now his thread cooks up schizo theories like this and how I'm behind @Stop Socking Gaylord newest sock. so sad
That would explain why he didn't hit me up under his new sock account, because that's usually what he does every time he starts a new one.

But if it was you, you didn't hit me up because you don't know that he does that. Hmmm.

Reason: I think you just accidentally stooged on yourself

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
here are online website accounts that might be owned by him.
https://soundcloud.com/glowie
keep in mind, this finnish snownigger owned a twitter account. it would be plausible for this snow coon to owned another account besides his xitter account

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
here are online website accounts that might be owned by him.
https://soundcloud.com/glowie
keep in mind, this finnish snownigger owned a twitter account. it would be plausible for this snow coon to owned another account besides his xitter account
I's just a dumb ass nigga but I's don't see any muhfuggin reazin to be thinking he muhfuggin reuses muhfuggin UNs and sheeeeit

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
1713841979878.png

now this is funny. it's really hypocritical, coming from a homosexual finnish neet who's too busy writing a faggot fan fiction about a person nobody on kiwifarms cares about. speaking of a homosexual.
Glowie said:
I just observe what the retard, his boyfriend
glowie in 2030:
1713842040146.png
lmao, just admit that you are a closeted faggot, my dude. no need to be shy.

and so folks, this is why his """lolcow thread""" will never leave PG. his inability to be honest is what hinders his thread to leave the forum in the first place. what's the most important aspect of a lolcow thread? honesty and good sources. what's the point of that when you are incapable of doing both.

1713842005048.png

1713842021785.png

this user thinks I'm behind the latest wave of socks. this is an update to my reply here:
lol 1.png

now his thread cooks up schizo theories like this and how I'm behind @Stop Socking Gaylord newest sock. so sad

Attachments

• 1713841913316.png
    1713841913316.png
    130 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
since when did I said I'm Christian?
On Encyclopedia Dramatica, dipshit
this user thinks I'm behind the latest wave of socks
That's literally Crimson, not a source

Have you considered just ignoring him instead of providing milk in an attempt to make him look stupider than you are? You justify the existence of your PG thread everyday, the very least you could do is stop antagonizing the guy documenting you. This thread was literally created by a zoophile that admitted to sexually assaulting a minor. It's why he even lists you as xer peon, retard.
152406 (1).jpg

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Have you considered just ignoring him instead of providing milk in an attempt to make him look stupider than you are?
then what's the fucking point of this thread? are you so fucking retarded that you can't get your head out of glowie's ass? i'm surprised that even after glowie dumped you like a trash and adds you in his OP, you still defend him like his good loyal slave. imagine having an enslavement syndrome for an unemployed finnish schizo lol.

That's literally Crimson, not a source
he shit on me all the time. it's obvious he lets me shit on him in retrun/

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion