Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

Aldi Drip

75% off sale!
Registered
something interesting happened in glowie's thread.
View attachment 52922
View attachment 52923
this is his kiwi account.
View attachment 52924
View attachment 52926
hmm... :thinking:
the kiwi account could be someone from EDF larping as assblonker since normally, assblonker types in all caps like this.
View attachment 52927View attachment 52928
even his kiwifarms account is no different.
View attachment 52929
so yeah, the "anonymous EDiot" kiwifarms account being him is highly unlikely. i have another possible match, I present to you: LikIcare
View attachment 52930
this guy is a fragile, easily offended faggot who will dox anyone that dares to disagree with his worthless Australian ass.
View attachment 52932
yes, he doxed 2 person over a silly argument. that's how fragile he is.

the fact that you are automatically marked as a nuacine if you ever go against him is just hilarious. whatever happened to that internet tough guy reputation ED had in the past? :paytas:

but hey, this is just a speculation and my suspicion so take that as you will.

View attachment 52933
yes..... it's Times 4 Guillotines definitely defend me and not just trying to fuck glowie up by going full retard with his tsunami of socks :story: . retards, I swear
he was banned from the kiwi farms https://kiwifarms.st/members/anonymous-ediot.172275/
Képernyőkép15042024.png

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Who tf is pham trung nigga
(assuming you don't know) see
@Anonymous EDiot is literally glowie lmfao
View attachment 52943
for everyone's information: this is his account on EDF (encyclopedia dramatica forums)
View attachment 52946
@Crimson Fucker spam gore on his edf profile. this is him literally admitting he is behind this account
@Anonymous EDiot is an onionfarms sock of glowie a.k.a this thread's subject