Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
then what's the fucking point of this thread then?
A pissed off zoosadist pedophile wanted to write a thread about xer #1 a-log. Fucking duh.
are you so fucking retarded that you can't get your head out of glowie's ass?
I think we're on ok terms, we both acknowledged I'm a retard and I apologized for a-logging him ITT since I was only ever salty about him fumbling a thread we both put effort into once.
i'm surprised that even after glowie dumped you like a trash and adds you in his OP, you still defend him like his good loyal slave. imagine having an enslavement syndrome for an unemployed finnish schizo lol.
I had literally never contacted him as any of my OF socks until the other day when I point blank told you I got ahold of him. I wasn't involved in the little gay-op where I supposedly leaked an alt of Crimson's, but he did mention who it came from, so yolo cholo
he shit on me all the time. it's obvious he lets me shit on him in retrun
u1f60f_u1f60f.png

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
A pissed off zoosadist pedophile wanted to write a thread about xer #1 a-log. Fucking duh.

I think we're on ok terms, we both acknowledged I'm a retard and I apologized for a-logging him ITT since I was only ever salty about him fumbling a thread we both put effort into once.

I had literally never contacted him as any of my OF socks until the other day when I point blank told you I got ahold of him. I wasn't involved in the little gay-op where I supposedly leaked an alt of Crimson's, but he did mention who it came from, so yolo cholo
blah blah blah "i'm a pacifist pussy who thinks lying down and letting people shit on me is a good idea". you do realize that if i do nothing and go about my usual activities, he would keep on documenting me no matter what, right? that's how lolcow threads work, idiot. you document lolcows regardless of whether or not they are doing something interesting.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
i'm a pacifist pussy who thinks lying down and letting people shit on me is a good idea
Am I feeling very pacifistic to you right now?
you do realize that if i do nothing and go about my usual activities, he would keep on documenting me no matter what, right?
No. Cow threads die before page 20 all the time. KF is full of stubs because some people know when to fuck off
you document lolcows regardless of whether or not they are doing something interesting.
Lol wtf are you even talking about?
:story:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
oh really? show me the proofs then
Kid, I'm not going to go lurk KF for you. I'm sorry they don't have an ED tier wiki for you to skim for two months so you can pretend to be an oldfag, but actual oldfags know that's true. And again, I have never and still continue to not lie to you, on my word.
You always have the options to stop being a fucking idiot, change your entire modus operandi and poof back into the crowd. But lolcows don't take that option, because surely they will be the ones to win by doing nothing different

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Kid, I'm not going to go lurk KF for you. I'm sorry they don't have an ED tier wiki for you to skim for two months so you can pretend to be an oldfag, but actual oldfags know that's true. And again, I have never and still continue to not lie to you, on my word.
You always have the options to stop being a fucking idiot, change your entire modus operandi and poof back into the crowd. But lolcows don't take that option, because surely they will be the ones to win by doing nothing different
View attachment 54397
so no evidence then? all gaslight, no evidence. classic Pico

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
so no evidence then? all gaslight, no evidence
You really think the grand conspiracy here is to convince you that if you stop being retarded, or even just disappear, a thread naturally dies?
Then by all means kid, carry on. The only way you'll win against having a Kiwi Farms thread is by continuing to do the same thing. Just ask White Glove. He's very easy to get ahold of and is doing surprisingly well since he stopped the bs.
GIF_20240421_114732_587.gif

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
You really think the grand conspiracy here is to convince you that if you stop being retarded, or even just disappear, a thread naturally dies?
Then by all means kid, carry on. The only way you'll win against having a Kiwi Farms thread is by continuing to do the same thing. Just ask White Glove. He's very easy to get ahold of and is doing surprisingly well since he stopped the bs.
View attachment 54399
idk man, sounds like a gaslighting attempt to me. well, unless you have evidences to back it up

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
this is coming from the guy who can't take the slightest of banter, btw
Oh I take shit as well as I give it tbh. But I'd prefer to get along with everyone.
Again though, it's really funny how often the site catches a limp dicked LOIC DDoS every time you have your period.

@Empresa You were willing to give him an IP check on which VPN I was connected to, can we get a status report on how many times he's hit report on other users?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
A direct denial of service attack is a federal crime where you direct an overwhelming amount of traffic to a site until it's overwhelmed and can't serve content.
A Low Orbit Ion-Canon attack is an outdated term for a scripted DDoSing.
You had me in the first half I'm not going to lie.

I just know that a DDOS is when somebody crashes a website on purpose. It just made me happy that for once I didn't have to Google something that you said.