Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
They're so close yet so far from the truth.
Screenshot_20240326-100908.png

The real reason I target glowie is because I have fucked with him even before my Crimson Fucker alt. He will never know which accounts were me but this is the longest running gimmick account I stuck with to troll him and others. Not all of my socks trolled him either, some are even friendly, he was more like a side bitch. I'm not even the only one posing as his friend. As I said before, when I make an account to troll someone I make it more natural looking and bait them more subtly. The fact he thought I was arkomia and not any of the other socks I used shows this. The only dots he can connect are because of the dotted lines I made.

The CPS report was Kiwi farms very own Dark Ninja, another side bitch of mine, but I suspect he's gaslighting it on purpose. Like he's trying to push the narrative glowie had nothing to do with picos gay ops even though they have been discord messaging eachother the dm chain. Pico is the distraction, and the only direct encounter was yesterday since glowie made an account here, probably to dm pico. Wonder how they feel about the account I accidentally revealed in one of my screenshots. Wonder if they caught that.

Screenshot_20240313-002635~2.png

This is the screenshot he was claiming to be told by Pico about the alts. Then rolled it back. And said he was only pretending. Both pico and glowie using the only pretending to be retarded excuse like they worked on their story together. I know it's old but even with his ESL everyone can see what he claimed. He would not know about those dms unless he was told. The only dms posted publicly were of our one on one. So the fact he knew about it at that time was because he seen the group dm leaked privately.

Last edited:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Lol I thought you meant glowie's. There is no fixing his.
yep, literally no hope. his images are still a mess. nigger couldn't fucking cobble up a good lolcow thread even though there's a guide on how to make a lolcow thread pinned in the "prospering grounds" board.

They're so close yet so far from the truth. View attachment 50970

The real reason I target glowie is because I have fucked with him even before my Crimson Fucker alt. He will never know which accounts were me but this is the longest running gimmick account I stuck with to troll him and others. Not all of my socks trolled him either, some are even friendly, he was more like a side bitch. I'm not even the only one posing as his friend. As I said before, when I make an account to troll someone I make it more natural looking and bait them more subtly. The fact he thought I was arkomia and not any of the other socks I used shows this. The only dots he can connect are because of the dotted lines I made.

The CPS report was Kiwi farms very own Dark Ninja, another side bitch of mine, but I suspect he's gaslighting it on purpose. Like he's trying to push the narrative glowie had nothing to do with picos gay ops even though they have been discord messaging eachother the dm chain. Pico is the distraction, and the only direct encounter was yesterday since glowie made an account here, probably to dm pico. Wonder how they feel about the account I accidentally revealed in one of my screenshots. Wonder if they caught that.

View attachment 50973
This is the screenshot he was claiming to be told by Pico about the alts. Then rolled it back. And said he was only pretending. Both pico and glowie using the only pretending to be retarded excuse like they worked on their story together. I know it's old but even with his ESL everyone can see what he claimed. He would not know about those dms unless he was told. The only dms posted publicly were of our one on one. So the fact he knew about it at that time was because he seen the group dm leaked privately.
don't carelessly reveal your socks like that.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 51012

for those who want to know what he's referring to:
glowie-2-png.46570

the fact he knows which of my accounts I used to send that PM message is telling.

@Crimson Fucker he still believes that @Stop Socking Gaylord's many commiefarms socks belong to you lol
He keeps saying the quiet parts out loud. He wouldn't know about the group dm chain if it weren't for Gaylord socker. Especially at the time of his first post about it. Gaylord is mad he got backstabbed by both when glowie learned gaylord socker's been talking shit about him for their gay ops. And he can't keep his mouth shut about gay ops for the chance at ass pats. Unfortunately for him those ass pats are more like spankings from his peers.

Reason: I continue to do nothing while watching 🥝 spergs keep eachother busy

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He's just used to cheap goyslop.

Glowie is the type of guy to look for blue paw prints with a magnifying glass and need 4th wall breaking voices of children fueled by schizophrenia to point out where they are for him.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
1711590914762.png

Am I first one on farms to have lolcows that are obsessed me to this extent? Outside Null with his crazy bitch who has hundreds of sock accounts.
no one is obsessed with you, dipshit. it's the other way around pal. it's delicious to see you having us live rent-free in your autistic schizo head.
Tepes is obsessed with me that's a fact
@Crimson Fucker did you see this shit? he calls you obsessed lol. yeah, coming from the guy who makes a failed personal army thread for me and you

Glowie is a cripple with a broken dick confirmed.
Really makes you wonder how many "recovered" gays are in Josh's entourage. I mean, that's got to be it with Glowie. Unless your hormonal system is fubar, asexuality is just a cope to deny your true nature. He does like to toss that word hormonal around.
"Oh you thought I was a hormonal sperg? Well guess what, I piss soy milk, so take that obsessed stalker child."

I can only assume he jerked it to Fritz the Cat a few dozen times as a teen and has spent the remainder of his life letting the world know that dudes who fuck each other in mascot costumes are weirdos.

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion