Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Reason: For being so easily trolled

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Next installment of "Glowie says retarded shit"
View attachment 51351
"Iran has maintained and pursued policies which condemn and harshly punish homosexuality, a practice widely, and appropriately, criticized as a human rights violation. However, this government persecution does not apply equally to transgender individuals; gender reassignment surgery is legal in Iran, and formal gender recognition is supported by the Iranian theocracy."
don't you understand? people like him can't understand more than 1 sentence

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
he's now accusing people as a socker.
massive seethe post.png
i don't know anymore with this guy. so hilarious to see the guy keep dragging my name and @Crimson Fucker to every bullshit he can find and get himself involved. good grief

Last edited:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
i wouldnt be surprised if he ends up getting banned for sperging at random people like that
the only reason why he hasn't been banned by mods yet is because the mods still tolerate his annoying ass. mind you, this isn't the first time he seethes so hard at random people and accusing them as socks.

someone in glowie's thread realize the tsunami of socks don't belong to me or @Crimson Fucker.
Well no shit. The increased scrutiny brought 3 Kiwi heads for every Onion account lost, which is basically going to be my M.O. henceforth.
You might not like it, you might not have had a laughed, but stupid fucks like @Home Depot Bucket lost her dopamine mine.
She'll be back sucking gunt drippings probably yesterday, but whatever.
Punish them if they can't come through with a valid criticism of KF, especially when they're stupid fucking attention whores who need to pay attention to their IRL man instead of trying to be friends with an Internet pedophile

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
1.png
2.png
this is him bumping his thread yet again today.
Man, all this autism just because a handful of spergs hate that I exist.
okay, who's going to tell him? no one gives a rat's ass about your life. mind you, this is the same retard that brings my name and @Crimson Fucker's to every single thing he can find. not realizing no one fucking cares nor asked about his petty squabble.

desperate.png
keep beating that dead horse retard. oh, i'm sure people will take you and your dumpster fire thread seriously

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 51379
View attachment 51380
this is him bumping his thread yet again today.

okay, who's going to tell him? no one gives a rat's ass about your life. mind you, this is the same retard that brings my name and @Crimson Fucker's to every single thing he can find. not realizing no one fucking cares nor asked about his petty squabble.

View attachment 51381
keep beating that dead horse retard. oh, i'm sure people will take you and your dumpster fire thread seriously
No one wants to hear any updates from an ESL second class citizen especially about a site and drama they don't care about. (Cripple) I can't wait till his peers get sick of his shit and either dox him or get him banned for being an obsessed retard. Some brave soul should tag null in his thread. It'll probably cost a sock but speed it up.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Think Glowie needs to "switch to decaff"?
gl1.png
While Commies suck... The Chinks (seen in the long view) have done a lot for the West. But, yeah... Then the Commies came along. Still, guys a crip, and Finnish, which isn't human. Fr, I've met them, they are like Elves, Imps, shit like that.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
1711978308250.png
hey crayon-eating retard, you do realize the boatload of socks aren't mine, right? I wouldn't expect much from a worthless troglodyte nigger whose only achievement in life is to be the most insufferable asinine motherfucker on kiwifarms.

i never go out of my way to seethe at you, you did. you then proceed to reply to every single post I've made when I don't fucking asked your autistic sped ass.

1711980788270.png
1711978825109.png
the fact that people need to remind you how to handle attention whores because you're too fucking retarded to deal with attention whores by continuously giving them attention is hilarious. looks like "don't feed the trolls" lesson is too complex for a worthless snownigger faggot sped schizo.

again, what do I have to expect from an unemployed retarded schizo who leech off of welfare just to survive because you're too fucking retarded to flip burgers at mcdonald's

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 51431
hey crayon-eating retard, you do realize the boatload of socks aren't mine, right? I wouldn't expect much from a worthless troglodyte nigger whose only achievement in life is to be the most insufferable asinine motherfucker on kiwifarms.

i never go out of my way to seethe at you, you did. you then proceed to reply to every single post I've made when I don't fucking asked your autistic sped ass.

View attachment 51436
View attachment 51432
the fact that people need to remind you how to handle attention whores because you're too fucking retarded to deal with attention whores by continuously giving them attention is hilarious. looks like "don't feed the trolls" lesson is too complex for a worthless snownigger faggot sped schizo.

again, what do I have to expect from an unemployed retarded schizo who leech off of welfare just to survive because you're too fucking retarded to flip burgers at mcdonald's
You probably shouldn't screenshot you reacted to it.