Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Maybe it's faster if I post it here.
Screenshot_20240325-130044.png
Screenshot_20240325-115652.png

Reason: Maybe they want to see this play out.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
I think it's so hilarious because I can see exactly where our vamp is playing them and Glowie is still reeing about "Arkomia! Zrcalo!" while missing the big blinking arrow pointing towards what's actually happening in that thread.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Since jannies swept up my posts I'll post the screenshots I remembered to take here later. I still have to sort through them.

I just thought this was funny.
1711426456730.png

I hope glowie gets fucked with like this for the rest of his time on kiwifarms until he has to leave while I continue to do nothing but watch it happen. Then we can hunt for his socks. They should be easy to spot.

Reason: Mostly because it's funny but also I just like trolling people like him Issac and Ashley out of spite.
Last edited:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
let me guess, your account got banned
also, here's glowie's meltdown responding to your posts and interesting roast from a bystander.
posts1.png

him confirming his gay ops. how the hell he knows what PM we were in on onionfarms in the first place?
posts2.png

oh, how hypocritical. coming from a guy who always deflect.
posts5.png
>it's da onionfarms fault!!11!1!!1!!
onionfarms derangement syndrome strikes again. nigger, your fuck buddy's thread is beyond saving. it's not our fault the thread got derailed.
posts3.png

cope harder newfag
did you? did you see this shit, @Crimson Fucker? he called you a newfag lol. hey glowie, you're a newfag yourself, you silly tard.
posts4.png

really sums up glowie's petty derangement syndrome about me

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
also, here's glowie's meltdown responding to your posts and interesting roast from a bystander.
View attachment 50932
him confirming his gay ops. how the hell he knows what PM we were in on onionfarms in the first place?
View attachment 50933
oh, how hypocritical. coming from a guy who always deflect.
View attachment 50936
>it's da onionfarms fault!!11!1!!1!!
onionfarms derangement syndrome strikes again. nigger, your fuck buddy's thread is beyond saving. it's not our fault the thread got derailed.
View attachment 50934

did you? did you see this shit, @Crimson Fucker? he called you a newfag lol. hey glowie, you're a newfag yourself, you silly tard.
View attachment 50935
really sums up glowie's petty derangement syndrome about me
The other reason I joined (besides to snag a username before gaylord socker) was to expose his gay ops, people at this point see the spilled spaghetti everywhere. He admitted it multiple times. In trying to explain away the gay ops he dug himself deeper and an ESL would.