Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the โ€˜Farms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
from his thread.
1711232243297.png

and to think he couldn't get any more retarded.
@Crimson Fucker

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
I mean I support his sentiment of being against cousinfucking but aren't all people in Scandinavian countries closely related? Or at least Iceland and Finland?
Finland is known for "Finnish heritage diseases" which are more than 30 genetic disorders caused by a founder effect. That's why they abort so many Down Syndrome babies, because they have good genetic counseling and no shame or sentimentalism about aborting a tard baby.
It's from Scandinavian countries that they found third cousin offspring seem to be healthier than closer cousins and outbreeding/more distant cousins. Good news for small countries like Iceland because everyone is fairly related in a way due to the founder effect I mentioned previously.
The local family name in my neck of the wood associated with incest is Goler TBH:
Glowie appears to be a zoosadism connesuer with an interest in seeing a rotten horse pussy.
Zombie centauress monster girls. Not bad.
centaurbride.png

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I mean I support his sentiment of being against cousinfucking but aren't all people in Scandinavian countries closely related? Or at least Iceland and Finland?
Finland is known for "Finnish heritage diseases" which are more than 30 genetic disorders caused by a founder effect. That's why they abort so many Down Syndrome babies, because they have good genetic counseling and no shame or sentimentalism about aborting a tard baby.
It's from Scandinavian countries that they found third cousin offspring seem to be healthier than closer cousins and outbreeding/more distant cousins. Good news for small countries like Iceland because everyone is fairly related in a way due to the founder effect I mentioned previously.
The local family name in my neck of the wood associated with incest is Goler TBH:

Zombie centauress monster girls. Not bad.
View attachment 50755
Finland is against same sex marriage but bestiality is legal still. It was never outlawed as far as I seen.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
some faggot retard decided to bump glowie's dying thread yet again to be honest, it's not some newfag who bumped the thread.
1711266028336.png1711266084568.png
here's the retard:
at this point, I'm convinced that his shitty ass thread will never die due to him/his friends necrobumping it or some retard necrobumping the thread :story:.

hey @Stop Socking Gaylord, how is glowie's cock taste? are you done making socks just to get your crush's attention or are you not done sucking his dick yet?

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
some faggot retard decided to bump glowie's dying thread yet again to be honest, it's not some newfag who bumped the thread.
View attachment 50769View attachment 50770
here's the retard:
at this point, I'm convinced that his shitty ass thread will never die due to him/his friends necrobumping it or some retard necrobumping the thread :story:.

hey @Stop Socking Gaylord, how is glowie's cock taste? are you done making socks just to get your crush's attention or are you not done sucking his dick yet?
@Stop Socking Gaylord I know you're banned so PM me if you want to answer my questions

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 50769View attachment 50770
here's the retard:

update to the sperg:
1711267784246.png
1711267804385.png

on a side note.
1711267870668.png

1711267879087.png

:story: . man, i feel bad for glowie now. many weeks later and his thread still hasn't improved nor has its ratings improved

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Still waiting for whoever is pretending to be me on kiwifarms to mention to staff the reason for my crimson fucker account ban over there was under false pretenses. So should be reversed without me even needing to ask, since it's confirmed that I'm not arkomia like glowie originally thought. Meaning he lied to get me banned. They should unban me so I can troll glowie in his thread and put on a real show. That can be the way the mods punish him.

Reason: He claimed I was arkomia to get me banned, since that was disproven my ban should be revoked. Mostly because it would be funny.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Gotta admit it's nice to have someone do your light work for you. Socking like this just to get insta banned is too much of a hassle to do more than once. I figured the account called you lost the game would tip them off that I can be more creative than they think and that thinking all my socks would be Hellsing related would be convenient as a misdirection I didn't even have to do myself.
Screenshot_20240324-105923.png

Glowie might not be aware he's being made fun of here and probably thinks it was directed towards the one pretending to be my sock.
Screenshot_20240324-105816.png

Funny he should say that. I was out drinking last night with friends. Too busy to give glowie stickers.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Reason: It would be hilarious if they posted this thread in glowies personal army request. It would make them even more suspicious.
Last edited:

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Interesting find.
View attachment 50786
View attachment 50787
View attachment 50788 View attachment 50789
Maybe glowie is aware it is gaylord socker and is lying to other kiwis for clout. Time 4 guillotines is boku no pico de guillotines. Cringestorian x seems to be aware it's him socking and not me. ๐Ÿค”
Cringestorian X knows more than he lets on about the situation.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Cringestorian X knows more than he lets on about the situation.
Yeah I suspected him of being a sock, it would make sense if he is able to pick out his own alts from a crowd and to get closer to the people he is targeting. That's just a theory though. Mostly because of a cross post and always posting about him. And the users and threads.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
If anything, expose more of his socks. His behavior is already shown to be similar to what he's doing now. Time 4 guillotines is socking and posing as me because that's his last resort to get to me. He doesn't understand it only helps draw attention away from any real dox attempts. If it weren't for the fact I can have kiwi farms time stamps different than here I would have been caught by now. The time I post and take screenshots on kf is not the same time zone I live in. Not the same time alone I post on this site with. Not hard to do. I don't even need to use VPN or anything.

Reason: Time 4 guillotines is working with glowie for kf lurkers, cringestorian X exposed this already you late fucks. Very subtley.