Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Feeling sad about Josh

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

sympathy for jersh?

• Total voters

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Empathy yes, Sympathy no. Administrating a forum influenced by Chan culture seems like a nightmare because of how adversarial that culture is.

He reminds me of Sargon in that sense. Sargon could bring any topic back to ranting about the death of the West or Games. I find his spergy rants pretty funny most of the time.
Cognitive empathy or emotional empathy.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Probably more on the Cognitive side. Hard having emotional empathy for someone through a reading text on a screen.
Pretty much yeah, psychologists argue that the internet is similar to cars in that it objectifies the other, thus why you get things like road rage or being MATI.

I'm somewhat conflicted, as an autist I have emotional empathy but almost no cognitive one, which sucks for me and individuals like me both in an interpersonal and in a societal level and is in a sense the opposite of psychopathy (no emotional empathy but normal cognitive empathy), and I come to understand why some resentful "normies" envy psychopaths.
Anyway, this is not my personal blog.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Anyway, this is not my personal blog.
Now it is lul.

He is losing his mind.
Yeah it's rather obvious to see he's having a stress break and it's causing him way too much distress to run his site now that the coin thing turned out poorly. Ever since he sold those sheckles it's like he was cursed to become the new Chris Chan.

goldranger

Registered
Now it is lul.

Yeah it's rather obvious to see he's having a stress break and it's causing him way too much distress to run his site now that the coin thing turned out poorly. Ever since he sold those sheckles it's like he was cursed to become the new Chris Chan.
He sold it?

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Lol dancing frog p cunny

Midwit.png

Last edited: