So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
:story:
It's fucking over
Screenshot_2024-04-07-14-16-40-51_c7d7c78e17792d54d6e4296d9f6a5da4.png

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Even if it's secure on their end they can still access the messages through your device.
No, they don't have servers to store anything. It's basically P2P messaging with nothing in the middle.
Go do some Googles if you don't believe me. The feds literally seethe about that app.
You retards spend all day in (((Discord))) anyway, so whatever. Not like any of you care about keeping your sticky chats private

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
The fact they can access them through your device has been known for a while, I just seen cases of it happen when I searched for vulnerabilities. The messages are stored on your phone for Android users. Cops go through people's threema messages all the time.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
The fact they can access them through your device has been known for a while, I just seen cases of it happen when I searched for vulnerabilities. The messages are stored on your phone for Android users.
If your device itself has been compromised, then of course that can happen.
Either way, I'll literally never talk to you people on (((Discord))).

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
The absolute fucking mongoloid that goes by Neeed2coom on Discord oddly felt angry when it turned out that it wasn't a goth gf that wanted to see his little chink weiner.
View attachment 52293
Coach Redpill was brilliant and I unironically mourn his death.
Here's a video of this retarded goober jerking off for me. Don't be fucking retarded.
Women remotely worth a fuck aren't seeking out shit like this and are probably dudes, duh
View attachment 52295
He was pretty keen to keep sharing his dick pics huh

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
They could try not cold approaching randos with dating propositions. Even as a man that shit gets annoying and very uncomfortable when someone hits you with that awkward shit.

Like, nigga, just slowly build a report of small talk and shared interests before jumping directly to the part where you tell her she's pretty or smells nice and that you'd like to have her for dinner.
Or try not screaming because the filthy slot won't suck you your penis, even after you tried love bombing the fuck outta her with a B-52 filled with compliment tokens.