Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Screenshot_2024-04-06-09-58-00-63_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
All these people should've just signed into Keeper.com

In case you don't know what Keeper.com is, I've posted about them here on OF before. It's a dating app for the elites where they aim to match up elites to other elites, but they allow the great unwashed to sign up for it too, not to match them up to a prince or a CEO bitch boss, but just in case there's an elite that is interested in dating outside their caste:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
I don't want to sound like a queer or nothing, but I'm starting to get why the e-wimminz is so angy
original-4d4eb7a4e74c9b32fbc40bd93aa624f5c4c0e07e507b3e521ef19d8b39d64dc7.jpg

Sent from a homo that hangs out in sewers and has his butt buddy take pictures of him
Screenshot_2024-04-06-21-12-56-76_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc (1).png

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Most of the replies I've received have been from pretty normal guys that should really just go try talking to the nerdy chicks at their local comic book stores or whatever.
I've played this game before and literally had some dork ready to fly to my city from the UK. I was a supervisor at the airport, so I'd have been there to see him looking confused, which would have been quite funny but I really don't have the heart to be that shitty to someone whose only crime is being naive.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Screenshot_2024-04-07-11-18-06-62_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

>Checking out of society because a dude catfished you
You were never going to make it, bro.
I'll never understand the incel mentality of being "unable" to approach women.
You're just an estrogen laced coward who has such a fragile ego that you can't handle the concept of rejection.
Have fun at the blues festival today, pussy

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Basement stank phenotypes. I've been cutting loose the more normal dudes with a link to this page. Hopefully they grow up and just stop being more cowardly than the average woman
Screenshot_20240407-122940.png

Like, look at this motherfucker. Take the Dollar general Halloween costume off em and he still has that civil war long mustache/soul patch combo. You're 28 years old (and if you purport to be 28 years old on the internet you're probably in your mid 30s)

What he needs to do is head down to the Walmart, maybe take the $20 he was going to spend on a single Funko Pop and instead invest in a van der hagen razor and a couple packs of blades and shave those goofy fuckin pubes off his face.

I mean I probably can't fix this guy's entire love life but I know that would be a good start.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Oh if you're talking about Bronson that's not me. I don't alt, that shits gay as fuck. I'm pretty sure I know who it is but Im not going to put them on front street like that.