• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

Duane/SailorMoon4life/Jordon Long : A man of a Thousand Sailor Moon Ernest Meets Jesus Rps

Vinluv A.T. Handesbukia

Helo Kengel :))))
Registered
Duane is a man who likes to make films
Somtimes he makes some about fictional wrestling matches
Sometimes about Enerest P Worrel as Sailor Moon Earth
Sometimes,he roleplays as a waifu of his,Jordon Long.
Here are some classics

1610215613327.png

SERENA TSUKINO / SAILOR MOON on Twitter: "@SVinluv ALLRIGHT MY FRIEND" / Twitter
1610215639363.png

P.S.,read the comments

cybertron

Wow he is still alive and making these videos? I remember seeing his weird doll videos seven or eight years ago.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
Obvious autism aside, there has to be more to this. Like being a welfare leech or being a social reject in school.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Enlighten me who's or what's Jordan Long
Obvious autism aside, there has to be more to this. Like being a welfare leech or being a social reject in school.
Don't you need to have less than like $4k property to get disability checks in the states and literally no any other source of income not matter how small

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I put this in seedlings because I am not sure how much info there is. This seems like a starter but definitely with potential.