naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Jen Jennifer Cornet also known as Jenova, Tattlecrime, Sephiroth, Rowen, Syndrome, Ultemicia, Kuja, President Shinra, Freddie Lounds.
This is a tale told many times over across many sites large and smol, from Something Awful to Encyclopedia dramatica to Vice even /Baph/ kiwi and lolcow farms. Jen is an alleged women who's said to be a cyberstalker with a penchant for cowish exploits such as attempting to soul bond with others (likely due to being a personality deficient.) in order to gain control over them. One by one people left the final fantasy house until she was forced to rebrand, this is when Jen switched over to the Fannibal fandom larping as Freddie Louns a character from Hannibal more fitting to how others have described her if the tales are to be believed.
She ran Tattlecrime.org seemingly abandoning her FF7 roots,(site was bought by a rival now redirects to an exposed site.) she has failed to update her Tumblr on soulbonding.

One of the kiwi farms threads about her,
This thread is said to be by her, yet after some digging it seems Tattlecrime.com & Tattlecrime.org were having a slapfight, so they looked into Her many sock accounts and the Many sites she's had.
Excerpt from the site:
(archive)
Most traffic that comes to this site, comes to view the Tattle-Crime.com Saga. As such we have dedicated one entire section to it in order to keep it away from what the rest of the fandom is doing. If there are any questions or concerns you can contact us or feel free to browse the mission statement and/or disclaimer for further information. This section of information shall remain as long as possible to make sure the original owner of Tattle-Crime.com cannot come back into the fandom to continue the cult she was attempting to start in her original reign.

Tattle-Crime’s History Of Extreme Mental Illness
Tattle-Crime’s Unhealthy Lifestyle (With Pictures)
Who Is CleoLinda And WHY Is She Helping Tattle-Crime?
Lauren’s Drastic and Abusive Transformation
The Roxanna Paz Story
FannibalMonica’s Violent Defense Of Tattle-Crime.com
The Violent Defense of Tattle-Crime.com (KaterSkater)
How much did Tattle-Crime.com Profit? A LOT!
How Tattle-Crime.com thinks
More Creepy Details About Lauren’s First Visit to TC’s House
Who Is Gail and why is she so damn creepy?
The Tattle-Crime.com Voicemails
CleoLinda Admits In Her Own Words TC is Mentally Ill
Why Does CleoLinda Keep Denying Her Relationship With Tattle-Crime?
Lolcow farm
Screenshot_20210314-001658.jpg

(archive)
Jen & the Sarah saga
In my fandom just recently I ran into one heck of a crazy woman. Criminal, con artist, all around crazy. Just crazy.

Recently my boyfriend was messing around online and found some weird story about a girl named Jen in the FF7 fandom. He says it's a "pretty famous story" and I was like okay whatever. He told me it sounds like the woman I got involved with last year just in a different fandom (and years ago)

This woman is in the Hannibal fandom. She believes herself to actually be a character from Hannibal. The similarities between her and this Jen girl are insane. She runs a website called Tattle-Crime dot com I just call her TC for short cause I don't really know her real name and I'm not going to call her the name of a fictional character that she believes she is.

Similarities between Jen and TC are Numerous:

TC doesn’t leave her house unless people drive her around
She has money but no one knows where she got it from
Claims that her father is famous but she can’t say who he is
Hates her family (especially her father) says they are abusive
Claims she was bullied in school
Super obsessed with perfume (Jen reportedly didn’t bathe but wore a lot of perfume)
Has a lot of costumes and when she wears them she IS that person (TC is similar)
Is overly obsessed with FtM people and seems to be surrounded by an uncanny number of them
Has a website that features artists from her fandom
Insists she hears people’s voice over skype she can’t trust them otherwise
Tries to convince people things are wrong with them that aren’t
Heavily into Wicca/Paganism
TC is obsessed with Sailor Moon and a few other Anime things (Total weeb)
TC also has a weird thing for dragons and other mythical creatures is heavily into Christian mythology
TC invites people over but won’t go to anyone else’s house to meet, is incredibly paranoid thinks people are after her

If these people aren’t the same people then they certainly are related.

The summary of what I experienced sounds incredibly similar to what this person went through. I was wondering if anyone has any information on Jen or where she might have gone? I also realize that bringing up this whole thing might get me banned or something but I'm desperate here.

Oh FYI:

Once I got Jen's full name I ran a search for her in the same city TC gets her mail. Me and TC used to mail each other stuff and I have a P.O Box address for her. I searched for this Jen woman and there is a woman who lives 40 minutes from that P.O Box address with the same name, around the same age, and looks similar to how she looks in the one pic that person put up. I also remember TC complaining a lot about having to drive a ton just to go anywhere and when one of her cult members went to visit her she spent a TON on gas driving this woman around because this woman lives in the suburbs nowhere close to a city. If Jen isn't this Tattle-Crime woman it's an insane coincidence but one of my friends is up there, with this woman so I want to figure this out so I can see how to proceed next. Thanks.

Full story about Tattle-Crime (if you want to compare notes/stories/evidence) is tattlecrime dot org and the most important thing for anyone to read is how she transformed a woman into a man. It can be found on that site under "Evidence" if anyone knows about Jen or where she went that would be great. Thanks.
(archive)
Vice news article on FF7 house
Screenshot_20210314-002414.jpg

(archive)
Members of the FF7 fandom warning other's
ATTN: As of 2006, Hojo.org has a new owner. This website will remain up, but be aware that the new owner has not done any of the psychotic stuff listed here.
This all went down
several years ago, starting with innocent internet friendships and spiraling completely out of control into something that most normal people would find wholely unbelievable. Once I escaped the loonies, I decided to write up my experiences and share them with the 'net. Almost immediately, other survivors of this group of nutcases began to send in their stories as well.
Naturally, the people who ran this fantasy-land cult were unhappy. They deleted livejournals, they accused everyone involved of lying, they accused me of inventing it all because I was "on drugs" despite their knowing I was not. They claimed that personal accounts written were "not true" and in the same breath began to attack the people who had "not written" them. They hopped fandoms (From Final Fantasy to Hellsing to Increadibles to Heroes...) and hopped states but have never been able to shake the fact that they very obviously did these things and people have very obviously got sick of being quiet about it.
Everything here is true. Everything here is 100% real. Some names were changed to protect identities of those involved, but that is all. Everything else is 100% accurate.
The only instances in which things will be changed is to ADD facts. It is all true. Watch this space for updates. If you have made a personal account here and are getting flamed for it though, you may request it be edited and/or removed.
08/24/08: Well what do you know. When SA found Catherine Rain, things really heated up. The original writer of the Sarah Saga got regular harassment until he took the story down. Considering the mind numbing level of consistant details between Catherine's data and the data on "Sarah," I am going to agree with the goons - the OP was just doing damage control. It's obviously her. The current theory is: In one last ditch effort to avoid more court battles with her, he deleted all the posts. Well, Greta, you stepped in it. You took away my train wreck that I was reading to defend your crazy cult. If he was writing fiction or not, you took away the fun. Thanks to something awful, we'll have lots of nice photos and links aaall here about you in juuuust a little while :)
The Crazy People Involved-and their 'other selves'
Jen - AKA Jenova, Sephiroth, Rowen, Syndrome, Ultemicia, Kuja, President Shinra (etc)
Hojo - AKA Renee, Del, Cloud, The Raven King, Metatron, Ecthros
Angel - AKA Anna
The Cetra- AKA Aeris, Rain Crystal, Catherine Rain, Greta, Marie, Mathiu, Odessa, Candywrapper
Fictional Characters-in case you wanted to know
"Zack" - from the game Final Fantasy 7. Generic do-gooder knight. Dies.
"Cloud" - From Final Fantasy 7. Protaganist. Mercinary. Friend of Zack. Defeats Jenova.
"Jenova" - From Final Fantasy 7. Alien woman who wants to destroy the earth. villian.
"Hojo" - From Final Fantasy 7. Mad scientist. Tortures Zack and Cloud. Villian.
"Vincent" - From Final Fantasy 7. Generic angsty secret character. Doesn't like Hojo. Good guy.
"Aeris" - From Final Fantasy 7. Female healer. Affects Cloud deeply, then dies. Killed by Sephiroth.
"Cetra" - From Final Fantasy 7. The species of Aeris mother. Basicly Human.
"Sephiroth" - From Final Fantasy 7. Main villian. Goes crazy, tries to destroy world. Gay(?)
"Gast" - From Final Fantasy 7. Exteremely minor character. Bearucrat, overweight. Dies?
Personal Accounts-writing from those involved
Webmaster's Experience: visiting, living with them several months (2002)
Zarla's Experience: a weekend visit (2002)
Candywrapper's Letter: Catherine Rain's letter to Jen upon leaving (2002)
Mela's Experiences: leading to beatings, a trashed house, and finally kicking them out. (date unknown)
Kat's Letters: letters from Kat explaining eeriely similar experiences of a new 'Zack' (date unknown)
Reno's Commentary: and some experiences. (2003, 2004)
Maya's Experiences: Jen tries to sucker in her and her roommate (date unknown)
Walrus' Experience: Walrus and his cousin get maniuplated like nothing else. (date unknown)
Emails-screenshots of a few short emails related
Nate's Mail: after refusing to talk on AIM, i know no more of this one.
Nick's Mail: Nick knew a young "Hojo".
Owen's Mail 1, Owen's Mail 2: someone who formerly RP'd with them.
Commentary-notes from those on the sidelines
the original entry: on lj, with comments
the entry made to handle comments: on lj, with more comments
the lj entry announcing the site: plus comments and flames.
Something Awful finds Aeris SA goons find what "Aeris" has been up to
Old Journals-journal entries from those involved at the time
Zar's Excerpts: journal snippets from zar's trip (2002)
Webmaster's Excerpts: snippets from my own stay (2002)
Webmaster's "Free" Journal: three days written into txt (2002)
Writing by Jen & Hojo- to give you an idea of how nuts they are.
Jen's Biography: written by herself
Scientology Otherkin: "Hojo" rants about how otherkin are a product of scientology. Even otherkin think it's crazy. mirror here.
Information-latest known information, alias', location, advice
How to sign on 2 AIMs at Once: jen frequently uses 2 aim names at once to pretend to be different people. here is how she does it.
Information: livejournals, websites, AIMs, last known locations, etc.
Are They a Cult?: yes. read.
FAQ: Please read before e-mailing asking "CAN I...ARE YOU..." etc.

Helpful Links-recovery, information
Ex-cult.org: for those recovering from cult experience
Emotional Abuse: know it. identify it. avoid it.
Lifestyles of the Magical & Animated: someone explains, in sane person terms, what the hell people like jen think they are (for those of you who can't get your head around it)
Nekobe the Lion: a similar person, in the furry fandom. how to avoid/beware of him.
The Parker & Hulme Case: a similar duo from the 50s who actually ended up commiting murder.
Wayback Machine: digs up old cached internet pages. Useful, and also fun!
Crush Yiff Destroy: if you like TWS and want more dirt to cover the dirt, check out crush yiff destroy- digging through the creepy and nasty of furries and showing it off with a shudder.
(http://archive.md/ySq1s)
Is Jen back? (Tumblr/archive)
FF7 house down the rabbit hole doc
Chronological Re-Telling
Dramatic reading of event's
Jen rebrands blending in with the Hannibal fandom as a rabid "Fannibal"
(archive)
Freddie@Tattle-Crime.com
Possible sock account used
(archive)
(archive)
https://www.reddit.com/r/unnerving/comments/3epuqt/someone_is_in_trouble_and_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/ (archive)
One of the cult member's names is Roxanna Paz
(a)
Another cultist
http://twitter.com/lectervariation (a)
https://goldberg-variations.tumblr.com/ (a)
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/cleolinda (a)
Tumblr:
http://cleolinda.tumblr.com (a)
Livejournal:
http://cleolinda.livejournal.com (a)
Dead link to her Freddie Lounds channel.
archive of what the channel looked like
More instances of fuckery in the fandom, to be specific a tranny cult giving people the pink pill.
(https://web.archive.org/web/2016020....org/2016/01/31/the-transformation-of-lauren/)
Screenshot_20210314-003637.jpg

Screenshot_20210314-003757.jpg

Who's Jen?
(https://archive.md/vJZT2)
Jen's possible origin
(https://archive.md/YtxSn)
Soulbonding
(https://archive.md/fqvjU)
Screenshot_20210314-004311.jpg

Jens last message as Freddie Lounds before deleting her server and site successfully I might add.
@Freddie Lounds#2368
1602718563240-448069306.png

Last edited by a moderator: