Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Non-Country Debate user SSj_Ness about rape..

Thread that is not connected to a particular country or miscellaneous posts

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
But I am happy with the laws, despite that feminism is responsible. I thought I made that clear, but I know for some that the notion of nuance is entirely inconceivable.

See, you can hate feminism in general and still appreciate things that occasionally come from it, while also being aware that it is a corrupting ideology. Just because something they accomplish is good in a vacuum doesn't mean feminism is now good.

You have feminism to thank for stuff like transgenderism and the erosion of the nuclear family, so while it's nice that some necessary legislation was passed, it's not nice to see feminism sinking its fangs into another culture.

I guess to put it simply, it's like yin and yang, in the good there is bad and in the bad there is good.
I understand the nuance, mind you I'm like the one person thus far that has consistently been vocally giving you the benefit of the doubt.
And I have also stated my opinion on feminism, so it's not like I like feminists.

What I said was an exaggerated recounting of your behavior to my perception, even to this point.
Allow me to show you an example.
I am now exaggerating so that it might explain the perspective some people might have when they read this exchange.
  • Someone comes up to you, meekly pleading:
    "H-hey can you s-stop posting that y-you're against abortion of m-minors being raped?"
  • And you turn around and tell them, bitch slapping them for daring to approach you:
    "Yeah fuck off kike nigger faggot. I'm doing god's work. Here's a thread, you dirty chink goon. Fucking mutt."

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
1693736457645.png

1693736470068.png

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
SSj explains how to stop gun violence in America:
1693885375429.png

Of course he rated his comment thunk and not retarded:
1693885401825.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He got banned from the Trump thread:
View attachment 39119
I do find it cringe that they have to have separate circle jerk threads and ban people from them if they don't conform. Safe space zone are not free speech. Regulating opinions to certain areas is just ocd power tripping like discord admins and reddit mods do when you post in the wrong channel or subreddit. But yeah, that does happen to everyone there regardless of politics. Their narcissism isn't limited to one political side.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
He got banned from the Trump thread:
View attachment 39119

idk seems like a typical symptom of staying on Faggot Farms

I do find it cringe that they have to have separate circle jerk threads and ban people from them if they don't conform. Safe space zone are not free speech. Regulating opinions to certain areas is just ocd power tripping like discord admins and reddit mods do when you post in the wrong channel or subreddit. But yeah, that does happen to everyone there regardless of politics. Their narcissism isn't limited to one political side.

It is cringe but otherwise there's no hope of staying on topic. Of course it wouldn't be needed if mods would do their fucking jobs in the first place and not let thread derails or in fighting continue for 20-30 pages and several days at a fucking time.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
idk seems like a typical symptom of staying on Faggot Farms

It is cringe but otherwise there's no hope of staying on topic. Of course it wouldn't be needed if mods would do their fucking jobs in the first place and not let thread derails or in fighting continue for 20-30 pages and several days at a fucking time.
I'm all for keeping talking and information pages separate but i still think having multiple talk threads for different sides is retarded. There should be one dedicated to information with active moderation to prevent derailment and the other for wanking your side regardless of side without risk of threadbans since the point is containing arguments. The behavior they have now is just typical for reddit reject like on communites.win, which is another great place to laugh at retards.